剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
They wore masks like that during the Black Death.
里面装满草药和香料
Full of, um, herbs and spices
帮他们防护"邪恶气体"
to protect themselves from "Bad air."
完全是谬论 但那时科学刚刚兴起
It was a nonsense theory, but science had barely begun.
既然和异世界的屏障
Since the veil between the
在穿越量最大时会达到最薄
worlds is thinnest at sites of great traffic,
也许我们要找的是一个瘟疫坑
probably be looking for a plague pit.
就是这个
That's it.
这地方也太大了
This place goes on forever.
等等 这看起来眼熟
Wait, this looks familiar.
这就是刚才她房♥子里照片上的地方
This is the same place as in the photos back at her house.
大家跟紧
Everybody stay close.
首席植物学家苗圃 珍贵花卉 闲人免进
当普罗米修斯用泥土造出人类
When Prometheus made humans out of clay
并给他们火种后
and gave them fire,
宙斯对他的惩罚是 把他绑在岩石上
Zeus punished him by tying him to a rock.
让一只鹰永无止境地每天啄食他的肝脏
And had an eagle eat out his liver every day for eternity.
你们准备怎么惩罚我
What punishment did you have in mind for me?
比利
Billy.
都结束了 伊迪丝
It's over, Edith.
是的 你说得对
Yes, you're right.
是结束了
It is over.
但不是你以为的结束
But not for the reason that you think.
结束是因为他已经准备好了
It's over because he's ready.
我把他做完了
I finished him.
这瓶血清将让他苏醒
This serum will bring him out of his coma.
我们不能让她把那东西唤醒
We can't let her wake that thing up.
我把他创造地非常强壮
I built him to be very strong.
他一定不会喜欢你们威胁我
And he won't take kindly to you threatening me,
这点我敢保证
I can assure you.
你想怎么样 伊迪丝
What did you expect, Edith?
你不可能偷来各种身体部位 还不承担后果
You can't steal body parts and there be no consequences.
我只是从可以负担的人们那里接受捐赠
I took my donations from people who could afford them.
我没杀人 他也不需要活器官
I didn't kill anybody. He didn't need any vital organs.
我们今早看到的男人 身上有拳头大小的洞
We saw a man this morning with a hole in him the size of a fist.
他是由三十多人组合而成
He's made up of over 30 people!
我掌握了生命
I have mastered life!
普罗米修斯的故事是一种警告 伊迪丝
The story of Prometheus is a warning, Edith.
警告那些企图
Those who try to turn
使用科学扭转自然的人 一定会遇到灾难
science upon nature will be met with disaster.
你这么做是错误的
What you're doing is wrong.
错误吗
Wrong?
大错特错
Wrong.
你无权和我谈什么错误
Don't you talk to me about wrong.
我丈夫生前是个外科医生
My husband was a surgeon.
治病救人
Saving lives.
但上帝却决定让他得这个病
And yet God saw fit to give him this illness,
而强♥奸♥犯和凶手却安然无恙
while rapists and murderers walk around in the best of health.
那好吧
Well...
我找到了成为上帝的方法
I found a way to become a god.
而且我会比祂做得好多了
And I'll be a better one than he ever was.
不 伊迪丝 不要
No, Edith, don't!
萨米 我在这
Sammy! I'm here.
不
No.
不不
No, no, no.
萨米
Sammy?
-结束了 伊迪丝 -不
- It's over, Edith. - No.
我们还没完事
We're not done.
完事了 伦敦有好几个瘟疫坑
We are done. There are dozens of plague pits in London.
每个都去一下 看你是否感觉到什么
Just go to each one, see if you sense anything.
我们没有那个时间
We don't have time to do that.
反正我们没有别的事可干
We've got nothing else to go off.
圆形 在我的噩梦里是圆形的
Circles. It was the circles in my nightmares.
我不想知道
I don't wanna know!
我不想让这些进入我的脑子 拜托 别烦我
I don't want it in my head! Please, just leave me alone!
拜托
Please...
别哭
don't cry.
我不能再回到噩梦中去
I can't go back into my nightmares.
我做不到
I just can't do it.
我知道
I know.
你妈妈做这些噩梦时我握着她的手
I held your mum's hand as she went through them.
陪她度过惊恐抽搐的黑暗深夜
Held her through the dark of the night as she convulsed.
她瑟瑟发抖
She trembled.
我只想让这一切结束
I just want it to be over.
好吧
All right.
圆形 瘟疫坑
Circles, plague pits.
唯一
The only, uh...
我知道伦敦图书馆下面有个瘟疫坑
I know there's a plague pit underneath the London Library.
那里的阅读室叫做圆形屋
The reading room there is called the Circle Room.
这
I mean, it's...
这只是个猜想 但
It's just a guess, but...
我们可以去那里
we could go there.
看你是否感应到什么
See if you sense anything.
疾病肯定蔓延到他的生命器官了
It must have reached his vital organs.
我就知道我该多收集一些器官
I knew I should have collected more parts.
告诉我们你对约翰·华生的了解
Tell us what you know about John Watson.
十五年前 一道裂口打开了
Fifteen years ago, a Rip opened.
我们知道你与之有关 我们知道他也是
We know you were involved and we know he was involved.
你要告诉我们你知道的
You're gonna tell us what you know.
凭什么
Why should I?
如果你告诉我们 我们就不报♥警♥
If you tell us, we won't take you to the police.
碧 如果我们不报♥警♥ 她会继续收集人的器官
Bea. If we do that, she's just gonna carry on taking body parts.
我不在乎 无所谓
I don't care. It doesn't matter.
重要的是我们找到约翰·华生
What matters is we find out about John Watson.
我们不能这么做 碧
We can't do that, Bea.
天呐
My God.
你几乎跟我一样恨他
You hate him almost as much as I do.
我还以为你们是来这救他的呢
And I thought you were all here to save him.
救他
Save him?
见了鬼了
Holy shit.
这指南针是干什么用的
What's with the compass?
这种现象会干扰
The phenomena interferes
地球的自然磁场
with the natural magnetic fields of the Earth.
如果你靠近裂口 指南针就会失常
If you get near a Rip, the compass goes crazy.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to say thank you.
为什么
What for?
我已经很久没有像这样出来了
Been a long time since I was out and about like this.
这其实感觉
It actually feels, uh...
感觉很好
Feels good.
让我回到过去
Takes me back.
我知道这对你们来说有多难
I know how hard this must have been for you all.
有多可怕 有多困惑
How scary. How bewildering.
但最黑暗的时光
But the darkest of times
能产生最亲密的关系
have a habit of forming the closest of bonds.
这是种天赋
It's a gift.
感觉与彼此心意相通
To feel so connected to others.
亲密无间
So close.
成为队伍的一员
To be part of a team.
珍惜吧
Cherish it.
相信我
Believe me.
这感觉不会永远持续
Doesn't last forever.
来吧 赶紧
Come on. Hurry up.
好 到了
Okay. Here we go.
圆形屋
The Circle Room.
你能感觉到什么吗
Can you sense anything?
这个指南针肯定有什么问题
There must be a mistake with the compass.
不是这里
It's not here.
肯定是这里
It must be here.
我想不到其他比这个
Can't think of any other pit location
更符合瘟疫坑和圆形的地方吗
that relates to circles as well as this.
那不意味着没有这个地方
That doesn't mean there isn't one.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表