剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
The Rip's getting bigger.
看看这个城市变成什么样了
Look at what's happening to the city.
这只是时间的问题 迟早...
It's only a matter of time before...
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
还有别的办法
There is another way.
唯一的办法
One other way.
杰茜
Jessie?
杰茜
Jess!
你或许不记得我了
You may not remember me.
我们之前在街上见过一面
We met a while back, in the street.
我记得你
I remember you.
你怎么下到这里来的
How did you get down here?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你的房♥东很好心地让我下来了
Your landlady very generously allowed me access.
是吗
Oh, did she?
走吧 离开这里
Go on. Get out of here.
我有些消息告诉你
I have information for you.
一些我想你会很感兴趣的消息
Information I think you'll find very interesting.
看看街道有多安静
Look how quiet the streets are.
是因为怪物
It's the monsters.
人们都知道了
People know.
他们知道有坏事发生 空气中都能感到
They know something bad is happening. It's in the air.
听着
Listen.
关于之前的那晚 我失控了
About the other night. I was out of order.
你现在恢复了吗
You all right now?
嗯
Yeah.
我现在头脑清醒了
Yeah, I got my head back together.
很好 那我去叫他们
Good. I'll get 'em in, then.
你在这啊 小杂种
There you are, you little pisser.
碧娅特丝
Beatrice?
碧娅特丝 你要回来...
Beatrice, are you coming back to the...
你有五秒钟告诉我你是谁
You have five seconds to tell me who you are.
别烦我 维克 我不想跟你说话
Leave me alone, Vic. I don't want to speak to you.
但你想跟
But you wanted to speak
其他济贫院的人说话是吧
to all the people in the workhouse, I see.
想打听我的事 对吧
Trying to rack up some shit about me, were you?
如果你有问题 为什么不爷们点
If you've got a problem, why don't you act like a man?
来见我
And come and see me.
我不会打你 你不值得
I'm not gonna fight you. You're not worth it.
那真遗憾
That's a shame.
因为我要打你
'Cause I'm gonna fight you.
没有老爸的男孩的问题在于
The trouble is with boys without dads,
他们学不会怎么做真男子汉
they don't learn how to be real men.
但我会教你
But I'm gonna teach you.
是吗 所以你是个真男子汉吗
Oh, what, you're a real man, eh?
我就是我
I'm me.
你眼前的人 你了解的人 就是我
The person you see before you, who you know, that's who I am.
我不认得你
I don't know you.
老天 我好恶心
God, I feel sick.
-不 拜托 碧娅特丝 -别碰我
- No, please, Beatrice, I-- - Don't touch me.
你再也没资格碰我了
You don't get to touch me again.
你从我们认识的那一刻起就在骗我
You've been lying from the moment we met.
你让我们身陷危险
You've put us all in danger,
我 杰茜 斯派克 比利 为了什么呢
me, Jessie, Spike, Billy. And for what?
好让你当一回穷♥人♥吗
So you could pretend to be poor for a bit?
不
No.
不 好让我成为你的朋友
No, so I could be your friend.
如果我没有撒谎 你们根本不会给我这个机会
If I hadn't have lied, you would never have given me a chance--
别说了
Don't.
别说得好像这都是我们的错
Don't you dare make this about us.
我这辈子从没有过朋友
I've never had a single friend in my whole life.
我身边根本没有
Never had anyone to be with me
像你们那样为彼此付出的朋友
the way you all are with each other.
我这辈子只感受过孤独
I've never felt anything but loneliness.
那可真是苦了你了 殿下
Oh, how difficult that must have been for you, Your Highness.
告诉我 我们给了你想要的吗
And tell me, did we give you what you needed?
我给了你想要的吗
Did I give you what you needed?
我让你感觉好些了吗
Did I make you feel better?
碧 我保证
Bea, I promise you--
我让你进来了
I let you in.
我让你进来了 但我不该这么做
I let you in and I shouldn't have.
-如果能回到过去 我会改 -我想让你走
- If I could go back, I would change-- - I want you to go.
不
No.
我想让你走 我再也不想看到你了
I want you to go, and I don't ever want to see you again.
起来打我啊
Get up and fight me.
打我
Fight me.
你知道我怎么记得你的名字吗 比利
You know how I remembered your name, Billy?
因为这是我给你的
'Cause I gave it to you.
这是我的特权 给进来的小孩起名
It was my privilege to name all the ones who came in.
给那些连母亲都懒得起名的小孩一个名字
All the ones whose mothers never bothered to christen them.
我给了你名字
I named you.
我让你变强 因为你需要变强大
I made you strong 'cause you needed to be strong.
我是说
I mean...
看看你周围
look around you!
看看这个城市
Look at this city!
看看它是怎么对待人的
Look how it treats people.
你以为没有我你能活到现在吗
You think you'd have lasted without what I'd done?
我教会了你怎么打架
I taught you how to fight.
现在
Now...
你来打我
you fight me,
你这个小杂种
you little piece of shit.
来啊
Come on!
打我
Fight me!
打我
Fight me!
天呐 他死了
Jesus, he's dead.
-快报♥警♥ -快报♥警♥
- Get the police! - Get the police!
你去哪了 杰茜
Where've you been, Jess?
我去散步 清醒头脑了
I went on a walk to clear my head.
今天和夏洛克谈的怎么样
How did you get on with Sherlock today?
我想让他帮我
Tried to get him to help me.
他不感兴趣
He was not interested.
无论他之前是什么样的人 那人都不存在了
Whatever he was once upon a time, he's not anymore.
他说我是个懦夫
He told me I was a coward.
因为我不愿意深入我的噩梦
Because I won't go deeper into my nightmares.
他说的有道理 对吧
Well, he's got a point, hasn't he?
什么
What?
听着
Look...
我不是说你是个懦夫
I'm not saying you're a coward.
但如果你再深入些 搞清楚
But if you go deeper, figure it out,
那这些糟糕的事都会消失
then all this crap will disappear.
你是这么想的吗
That's what you think?
不是华生打开了裂口 这次不是 他说了
It wasn't Watson that opened the Rip. Not this one. He told us.
显然夏洛克也帮不上忙
Sherlock can't help, clearly.
你真的是唯一一个能阻止这事的人了
You're literally the only one that can stop this.
你只需要再深入你的噩梦就可以了
All you've gotta do is go deeper into your nightmares.
我不敢相信连你也这么说
I can't believe you of all people.
我以为你会理解
I thought you would understand.
我确实理解 杰茜
I do understand, Jess.
但这不意味着我不能跟你说实话
That doesn't mean I can't be honest with you.
这不意味着我认为你该继续这么幼稚下去
That doesn't mean I don't think you have to grow up a bit.
他说得对
He was right.
他说对了你们所有人 你们都不理解
He was right about all of you. None of you get it!
谁
Who?
杰茜 杰茜
Jessie! Jessie!
杰茜
Jess!
确保他们的随从知道去哪
...Make sure their attendants know where to go.
你赢了
You win.
他们死了
They're dead.
杰茜
Jess?
杰茜
Jess.
你还好吗
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表