剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
不不不
No, no, no, no.
它抓走她了
It's got her!
只是个梦 只是个梦 伤不了我
It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It can't hurt me.
杰茜
Jessie?
杰茜
Jessie!
是他
It's him.
把孩子交出来 否则我就揍翻你
Hand over the baby now or I'll beat the crap out of you.
这是我的孩子
This is my baby.
她是我的
She's mine!
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
杰茜 醒醒
Jessie! Wake up!
杰茜 快呼吸
Jessie, please breathe.
你好
Hi.
没事 没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay!
我不是杀人犯什么的
I'm not a murderer or anything like that.
我知道这非常奇怪
I know this is extremely weird,
但我向你保证 你在这很安全
but I promise you, you are safe here.
而且我向你保证 我不是杀人犯
And I promise you, I'm not a murderer.
-我重复 不是杀人犯 -别再说这句话了
- Repeat, not a murderer. - Stop saying that!
好吧
Okay.
我在哪
Where am I?
严格来说 你不在这 只有你的意识
Well, technically, you're not really here, just your mind is.
我在哪
Where am I?
你在路易斯安那
You're in Louisiana.
-他为什么觉得孩子是他的 -因为他疯了
- Why did he think the baby was his? - 'Cause he's crazy.
不 把人当成疯子这太简单了
No, it's too easy just to think that people are crazy.
我们漏了些什么
We're missing something that...
他失去了自己的孩子
He lost his baby.
他失去了女儿
He lost his little girl.
他在找她 在找到她之前 他不会停手
He's looking for her. He won't stop until he finds her.
直到他...
Until he...
第六个婴儿
The sixth baby.
出生后就夭折的那个 给我看看信息
The one that passed the day it was born. Show me the details.
蕾诺尔·希尔顿 母亲是安吉拉·希尔顿 工人
Lenore Hilton. Mother is Angela Hilton. Occupation: laborer.
父亲是亚瑟·希尔顿 职业是
Father is Arthur Hilton. Occupation...
伦敦动物园鸟类学家主管
Head Ornithologist, London Zoo.
找到这混♥蛋♥了
Got the bastard.
我发誓 我是你的朋友
I swear, I'm your friend.
而现在 如果我错了就说
And right now, correct me if I'm wrong,
你需要所有的朋友
you need all the friends you can get.
你刚才在哪
Where were you just now?
在我带你来这里之前
Before I brought you here?
我困在了噩梦里
I was in a nightmare.
我会做这个噩梦
I have these nightmares where
梦到我被困在地狱里的隧♥道♥中
I get trapped in these tunnels in hell.
然后有个东西 一股带着面具的黑暗以及
And there was this thing, this dark thing with a mask and...
我没法把你继续留在这了 我们没多少时间
I can't hold you here much longer. We don't have much time.
你的朋友在找一个能控制鸟类的人 对吧
Your friends seek a man who can control the birds, right?
他存在于活人的世界 一个普通人
He's a man of the living world, a normal man.
这个男人获得了非凡的力量
This man has obtained great powers,
我需要你帮我找出他从哪获得了这些力量
and I need you to find out for me where he got those powers from.
你能为我做到吗 杰茜卡
Can you do that for me, Jessica?
怎么做
How?
如果你碰他的手臂 就像这样
If you touch him on the arm, like this...
你就能进入他的头脑
you will enter his mind.
不
No!
我 我做不到
I... I can't.
你觉醒了
You are awakening.
-就像我一样 -我不想这么做
- Just like I did. - I don't want this.
如果你想让这些噩梦消失 你必须记住
If you want these nightmares to stop, then you must remember,
你以为的疯癫
what you thought was madness...
其实是力量
is power.
我们需要找到其他人
We need to find the others.
就是这里
Here it is.
欧洲最大的鸟类饲养场
The largest aviary in Europe.
秃鹰 渡鸦 我就知道肯定是在哪圈养着
Vulture, the ravens, I knew they had to come from somewhere.
就是他了
This is him.
肯定是他
It has to be him.
鸟在哪
Where are the birds?
出去偷婴儿了吗
Out stealing babies?
你们来抢我的孩子了
You've come for my babies.
你们不该这么做
You shouldn't have.
现在我必须要伤害你们了
And now I'm gonna have to hurt you.
你们想阻止我找到我的孩子
You're trying to stop me finding my baby.
你的孩子死了 亚瑟
Your baby's dead, Arthur.
她死在了医院 就在她出生的那天
She died at the hospital, the day she was born.
不
No.
有人绑♥架♥了她 换走了她
Someone took her and they swapped her!
他在干什么
What's he doing?
我一直太温柔了
I've been too subtle in my method.
为什么不召唤全伦敦的鸟
Why not all the birds in London?
为什么不召唤全英格兰的鸟
Why not all the birds in England?
关门
Close the doors!
我会找到她 哪怕需要绑走全伦敦的孩子
I will find her if I have to take every baby in London!
杰茜
Jess!
快逃
Go!
-我得去他身边 碧 -什么意思 为什么
- I have to go over to him, Bea. - What do you mean? Why?
我没时间解释了 我必须触碰他
I don't have time to explain. I have to touch him.
-什么 不行 -求你了 碧
- What? No! - Please, Bea.
就这一次 相信我
For once, you have to trust me.
杰茜
Jess!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们在你的回忆里 亚瑟
We're in your memories, Arthur.
这是你女儿去世的那天
The day your daughter passed.
不
No.
她没死
She's not dead.
有人绑走了她
Someone took her.
你看
Look.
孩子呢
Where's the baby?
我的女儿 我要看她
My little girl, I want to see her.
恐怕这无法实现
I'm afraid that's not possible.
我们已经把孩子送到太平间了
We already took the body down to the morgue.
-她是我的孩子 我想见她 -不行
- She's my baby! I want to see her! - No.
这段回忆对你来说太过痛苦
It was too painful for you to remember,
所以你让自己忘记了
so you made yourself forget.
我只想告别
I just wanted to say goodbye.
他们应该让你去
They should have let you.
我真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
亚瑟 我得知道你是怎么获得力量的
Arthur, I need to see how you got your powers.
安吉
Angie?
你在吗 亲爱的
You here, my love?
我需要帮助
I need help.
我需要帮助 找到我们的孩子
I need help finding our baby.
我从不相信这真能奏效
I never believed it would really work.
我只是需要做点什么
I just needed to do something.
然后发生了一些事
And something did happen.
我能感到有股力量凝聚
I could feel a power building.
我能感到自己在变化
I could feel myself changing.
我能感到力量经过我全身
I could feel it coursing through me.
它是从哪来的
Where did it come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你好啊 小姑娘
Hiya, beautiful.
杰茜
Jessie...
你干了什么
what did you do?
我们现在能回家了吗
Can we go home now?
利欧
Leo?
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表