剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
我不敢相信连你也这么说
I can't believe you of all people.
我以为你会理解
I thought you'd understand.
自从你来之后 我不那么害怕了
Ever since you arrived, I've felt less afraid.
我也是
Me, too.
♪水手情人在月下等待♪
♪ The sailor's love waits by the moon ♪
♪银色之月 银色之月♪
♪ The silver moon, the silver moon ♪
你从我们认识的那一刻起就在骗我
You've been lying from the moment we met.
我再也不想看到你了
I don't ever want to see you again.
你打开了裂口 杀了我妈妈
You opened the Rip that killed my mum.
-你杀了她 -不
- You killed her. - No!
而且这毁了她
And it destroyed her.
从我身边夺走了她
It took her from me.
你来这干什么
Why are you here?
我...
I-I...
我告诉你真♥相♥了 对吧
I told you the truth. Didn't I?
饱受愤慨
Suffered the indignation
不得不忍♥受一个精神病
of having to bare my soul to a psychopath
和一堆青少年
and a bunch of adolescents.
你没告诉我全部的事实
You didn't tell me the whole truth.
你得告诉我你为什么这么做
I need you to tell me why you did it.
原因重要吗
Does it matter why?
重要 因为你打开的裂口夺走了我妈妈
It matters because the Rip that you opened took my mum from me.
我刚认识夏洛克时 他默默无闻
You know, when I first met Sherlock, he was unknown.
我发现了他的天赋
I was the one who saw greatness in him.
我们搬到了一起
We moved in together.
开始帮警♥察♥办案
Began working cases for the police.
他有很多缺点和怪癖 但那都属于我
His flaws and foibles were many, but they were my domain.
我懂得怎么让他集中精力
I understood how to keep him focused.
之后他的名气渐长
So, as his reputation grew...
我也因此而骄傲
I took pride in that.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯不是一个人的杰作 而是两个人
Sherlock Holmes is not the work of one man, but of two.
他的成功也有我的份
His successes were my own.
但当他名气大增
But as his star rose...
他开始...离我渐行渐远
he began to... to drift away from me.
我必须找方法让他知道 我也是
I needed to find a way to show him that I, too,
一个可以成就大事的
was a man capable of...
男人
greatness.
你打开裂口是为了让他佩服你吗
You opened the Rip to impress him?
我本来不想打开裂口
I wasn't trying to open a Rip.
我只是想和灵界沟通
I only intended to make contact with the spirit world.
我以为如果我是第一人 他就会看到
I thought if I was the first one to do it, he would see--
你为什么在裂口那里选择救他而不是我妈妈
Why did you save him and not my mum at the Rip?
你母亲不仅改掉了他的缺点和怪癖
Your mother didn't just manage his flaws and foibles,
她还安抚了他的内心深处
she soothed something deep within him.
一个我无法触及的地方
A place I could never reach.
我妈妈不应该去安抚夏洛克
My mum shouldn't have been soothing Sherlock,
他应该安抚她
he should've been soothing her.
你侃侃而谈他的成就 你的成就
You talk about his greatness, about your greatness.
男人怎么这么痴迷于成就
How is it that men can be so obsessed by it,
却看不到女人也有天赋呢
yet never see when a woman has it?
你以为我不知道这点吗
Do you not think I know that?
我怎么能比呢
How could I ever compete?
你难道以为
Do you not think...
看着他们越来越相爱
that watching them fall deeper in love,
他们的每次触碰 每个微笑
every touch they shared, every smile.
你难道以为
Do you not think...
我只是 我只是想让他看到我
I just, I just wanted him to see me.
你为什么选择救他而不是她
Why did you save him and not her?
我没有选择谁 只是下意识反应
I didn't make a choice either way, I just acted--
你为什么选择救他而不是她
Why did you save him and not her?
当两个人一起共事了那么久之后 会产生感情
When two people work together for so long, a bond forms.
我们 我们密不可分
We were... we were inseparable.
告诉我你为什么不救我妈妈
Tell me why you didn't save my mum!
因为我爱他
Because I love him!
因为我一直爱着他
Because I've always loved him!
所以你打开了裂口
That's why you opened the Rip.
所以你选择救他
And that's why you saved him
所以你现在还照顾他
and that's why you still look after him.
不
No.
不 你这种人不懂得怎么去爱
No, a man like you isn't capable of love.
你太冷血
You're too cold for it.
不然你为什么现在孤身一人
Why do you think it is that you're all alone?
我孤身一人
I'm all alone?
那你的朋友都在哪呢
Where are all your friends, then?
约翰
John!
约翰 你在哪
John, where the hell are you?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
-杰茜 -躺下
- Jessie! - Here.
杰茜 杰茜
Jessie! Jessie!
怎么回事
What happened?
恶魔来到伦敦了
The devil has arrived in London.
非 正 规 军
当我到达码头时
When I arrived down by the harbor...
一个码头工人抱着她
a dock worker was carrying her in his arms.
第七章
死亡的狂欢
他说有个美国来的游客
He said this, this visitor from America,
穿麻布的男人 杰茜这样叫他 他做了这个动作
this Linen Man, as Jessie called him, he did this,
然后他碰了另一个码头工人
and then he touched another dock worker
那个人立即毙命
who instantly took his own life.
他对她做了什么
What did he do to her?
她的脉搏加速 她在流汗 而且
Her pulse is up, she's perspiring and...
她的眼珠表明她正处于昏迷状态
her eyeballs suggest she's in a state of unconsciousness
被梦境缠绕
populated by dreams.
或这种情况 是噩梦
Or in this case, nightmares.
他把她困在了噩梦里
He's trapped her in there.
他是谁 夏洛克
Who is he, Sherlock?
我不知道 约翰
I don't know, John.
我还希望你能告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
我不知道
I have no idea.
不是他 夏洛克
It's not him, Sherlock.
我知道你们之间发生了很多恩怨
I know a lot of stuff has happened between you both,
但现在发生的事与医生无关
but what's happening now has got nothing to do with the doctor.
他是个究极者
He's an Ipsissimus.
他一定是
He has to be.
如果他跟杰茜和爱丽丝有一样的能力
If he has the same powers as Jessie, as Alice,
他就能接触到你最深的恐惧
he can access your greatest fears,
你最糟的记忆 并用它们来摧毁你
your worst memories, destroy you with them.
他为什么会在这里 他为什么这么做
Why is he here? Why is he doing this?
裂口
The Rip.
像他那样的究极者
An Ipsissimus like him?
他应该能驾驭裂口的能量
He'd have the skill to harness all of its power.
他将成为这个世界的神
He will become a god in this world.
一个...噩梦之神
A god... of nightmares.
你以为你甩掉了他们
You think you've lost them,
但瘟疫医生们能闻到你的气味 杰茜卡
but the plague doctors can smell you, Jessica,
他们会来找你
and they're coming for you.
现在没有出路了
There is no way out now.
还记得上次吗
Remember last time?
这次如果他们找到你 就会杀了你
This time when they find you, they'll kill you.
你为什么要这么对我
Why have you done this to me?
我还以为我可以信任你
I thought I could trust you.
我跟你做朋友是因为我得借助你找到裂口
I befriended you because I needed you to find the Rip,
但你还不够强 不是吗
but you weren't strong enough, were you?
等我找到裂口
When I find the Rip,
我将能获取它的全部能量 杰茜卡
I will have access to all its power, Jessica.
以后就没有恶魔了
There will be no more monsters.
你就是恶魔
You're a monster.
不 普通人才是恶魔
No. Normal men are the monsters.
我曾瞥见人类在接下来几个世纪
I have glimpsed the horrors men
将给世界带来的恐惧
will bring in the centuries to come.
这一切的暴行都只为了一个原因
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表