剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
两个世界间的通道开始坍塌了
The barrier between the worlds is starting to collapse.
我要是能掌控它的所有能力就能阻止
I can stop it if I take control of its power.
如果不行 这个世界就会被吸进去
If not, this world will be sucked through it.
你会信守承诺吗
Will you keep your side of the bargain?
我会得到你想要的东西
You'll get what you came for.
耐心点
Be patient.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个懦夫 只是
Sherlock Holmes is a wanker. Just...
我没想到他会这么跟他走
I can't believe he'd just walk off with him.
就这样抛下你们
Just leave you like that.
你们得照顾彼此
You need to look out for each other.
碧
Bea.
他进入了你的思想 对吧 亚麻男
He went into your mind, didn't he? The Linen Man.
-你看到什么了 -妈妈
- What are you seeing? - Mum.
妈妈在跟我们道别 在她离开的那晚
Mum saying goodbye to us, the night that she left.
她肯定知道自己回不来了
She must have known that she wasn't coming back.
想想她该有多害怕 该有多悲伤
Imagine how scared she must have been. Imagine how sad.
但我甚至都不记得那些
But I don't even remember that.
我那时还太小不记事
I wasn't old enough to remember.
只要在你记忆中 他就能找到
So long as it's in your mind, he can find it.
或许你该留在这里
Maybe you should stay here.
多数记忆被他窥探后的人
Most people whose minds he dives into
都被悲伤折磨得支离破碎
are broke into pieces by sadness--
我没事 杰茜 我没事 我能应付 好吗
I'm fine, Jess. I'm fine. I can handle it, okay?
只要我们阻止他 这一切都会结束
As soon as we stop him, all this comes to an end.
解开这个锁的密♥码♥ 就是谜语的答案
The code that opens this lock is the answer to the riddle,
"哪两个质数除以根号♥六后结果
"Which two prime numbers when divided by the square root of six
大于或等于..."
are greater than or equal to--"
我受够谜语了
I'm done with riddles.
现在街上会更加乱套
The streets are gonna be much worse now.
裂口变大 怪物也会更多
As the Rip widens, there'll be more monsters.
我们得全副武装
We need to be ready.
选得好 很有亚马逊战士的风格
Good choice. Amazonian, apparently.
我要怎么用这个打别人
How do I make it rifle people?
瞄准然后按扳机
Point it and squeeze the trigger.
别拉 永远别拉
Don't pull. Never pull.
然后按这个闩装子弹
And work this bolt here to reload.
别现在按
Not yet.
你们都知道 恐怕我不怎么会打架
As you all know, I'm not much of a fighter, I'm afraid.
你觉得我会
You think I am?
伙计 这么说吧
Mate, put it this way, yeah?
你在皇宫也不用天鹅颈擦屁♥股♥
You don't wipe your bums with swans necks at the palace.
-你说什么 -天鹅颈
- Pardon? - Swans necks?
不然你以为为什么会有法律规定
Why do you think there's the law that
女王拥有全英格兰的天鹅
the Queen owns all the swans in England?
这简直太荒唐了
That's absolutely preposterous.
总之我的意思是 想象你解决内急后
Anyway what I'm saying is, imagine you finish your business,
往下一看然后...
you look down and... Ooh!
雨伞架里面也没有天鹅颈
There's no swan necks left in the umbrella stand
或无论它们放在哪
or whatever it's keeping.
我是说 别捉襟见肘
What I'm saying is, don't get caught short.
相信我 利欧 你会需要它
Trust me, Leo. You're gonna need it.
裂口开得越大
The more the Rip widens,
城市会变得越加混乱
the more the city will descend into turmoil.
别走散了
Stick together.
瞧瞧你们
Look at you all.
当我刚开始向你们求助时 我忧心忡忡
When I first asked for your help, I was apprehensive.
以为你们就是一群孩子
Thought you were just kids.
我们确实是
We are.
开始了
It begins.
非 正 规 军
[本季终]
第八章
生命的狂欢
伦敦地下铁系统
内环线阿尔德门站
伦敦大都会地区地铁
他们堵住了入口 我想也是
They've barricaded it. I thought they might.
来吧
Come.
我在走之前查看了交规条例
I checked the ordinance before we left.
老的下水道穿过地铁线路
The old sewer runs through the tunnel line.
它能让我们进到地铁里
It'll give us access to the underground works.
帮我抬一下
Help me with this.
不赖啊 华生
That's not bad, Watson.
你来我一起来不是因为我的魅力 对吧
You didn't just bring me along for my charm, did you?
-那下去吧 -什么
- Go on, then. - What?
不 我是骨骼 不是睾丸
No, I'm the skeleton, not the testicles.
有东西过来了
Something's coming.
转念一想 有何不可呢
Actually, why not?
比尔
Bill.
苍天啊 待在一起别走散了
For heaven's sake, stay together.
大家都尽量安静
Everybody be as quiet as possible.
如果他们听见我们靠近 就完了
If they hear us approach, we're done for.
这边走
This way.
这不是我的责任
It's not my responsibility.
你不能就走了...
You can't just leave...
碧娅特丝
Beatrice...
我需要你勇敢
I need you to be very brave.
我需要你为我坚强
I need you to be strong for me.
你妈妈出事了
Something has happened to your mum.
-不 -碧娅特丝
- No! - Beatrice!
不
No!
就是这样 屈服吧
That's it. Give in.
-他们来了 -与我融为一体
- They're here. - Be one with me.
他们来了
They're here!
还没完成 还没结束
It's not complete. It's not done.
不
No!
该结束这闹剧了
Time to finish this.
隧♥道♥要塌了 我们得赶紧走了
The tunnel's collapsing. We need to move now.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
你能听见吗
Can you hear something?
不 安静点
No, be quiet.
你好啊 小比尔
Hello, little Bill.
比利
Billy?
走开 走
Get away! Go!
-是男孩们 -他来了
- The boys. - He's here.
-待在这里 -不 杰茜
- Stay here. - No, Jessie.
碧娅特丝 不 别上当
Beatrice, no. Do not succumb to this trick.
天 拜托
God, please.
救救她
Help her!
她快死了
She's dying!
"我爸爸是个英勇的士兵 他是个英雄"
"My daddy was a brave soldier. He was a hero."
我对你来说是最接近父亲的人
I'm the closest thing you ever had to a father.
不是吗 比尔 我
No, Bill? Me.
你让我刮目相看 杰茜
I am impressed by you, Jessie.
我低估了
I underestimated
你在掌握能力的路上已经走了多远
how far along the road to mastery you had traveled.
但我现在得杀了你
But now I have to kill you.
杰茜 看看这里 你的意识如此美丽
Jessie, look at this place. You have such a beautiful mind.
要毁了它实在太可惜了
It's such a shame to destroy it.
我会找到什么来结束这一切呢
Now, what can I find to finish here?
那是谁
Who's that?
是你 这些是你的记忆
It's you. These are your memories.
这不是我的意识
This isn't my mind.
是你的
It's yours.
-看看你对我做了什么 -不
- Look what you did to me. - No!
看看他们对我做了什么 小比利
Look what they did to me! Billy boy!
不是真的 这不是真的
Not real. It's not real.
你必须反抗 反抗它 你必须反抗
You have to fight it. Fight it. You must fight it.
反抗它
Fight it!
你妹妹睡在婴儿房♥ 因为她还是个婴儿
Your sister sleeps in the nursery because she's a baby.
你就睡在那里
And you sleep there.
不准哭 没人会来的
And don't cry. No one is coming.
-碧娅特丝 -拜托
- Beatrice! - Please!
-碧娅特丝 别哭了 -我想要妈妈
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表