剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
-集体名词是... -我知道集体名词的意思
- A collective noun is-- - I know what a collective noun is.
当然了 抱歉
Of course. Sorry.
我叫利欧
My name's Leop...
只是利欧
Just Leo.
好吧 "只是利欧" 你对鸟的了解多的可怕
Well, "Just Leo," you know a disturbing amount about birds.
我看很多书
I read a lot of books.
我光看书了
I mean, it's all I do, really.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
我们
We, uh...
我不知道
I don't know.
我其实不知道我在看什么
I don't know actually what I'm reading.
-听着很有趣 -是啊 确实如此
- Sounds intriguing. - Yeah, well, it's certainly that.
我的朋友和我在进行调查
My friends and I are involved in an investigation.
什么调查
What kind of investigation?
四个婴儿失踪了
Four babies have gone missing.
天呐
Gosh.
太可怕了
That's awful.
我能看看吗
May I?
我不确定我能不能帮忙
Well, I'm not sure I'd be much use,
但或许换个角度能有用
but perhaps another perspective could help?
-有趣 -对
- Interesting. - Yeah.
四个婴儿都是女性 是连续被绑走的
All four babies are female, all taken on consecutive dates.
有意思
Interesting.
最令人惊讶的是
The most striking thing is
她们似乎出生在同一天
they all appear to be born on the same day.
还有 看这个地址
Further, given the addresses,
她们或许出生在同一个医院
they were probably all born at the same hospital.
圣玛丽医院 在帕丁顿附近
The St. Mary's, near Paddington.
意味着 如果你能找到其他出生在
Which mean, if you're able to find the other babies
同一天 同一个医院的婴儿
born on that day, in that hospital,
或许能阻止这种悲剧再发生
you might be able to stop it from happening again.
马里波恩市政厅保管着
Marylebone Town Hall keep
那片教区的所有出生证明
all the birth certificates of that parish.
就在格洛斯特广场
It's just around the corner on Gloucester Place.
我...这些对你有用吗
I... Was that of any help at all?
如果你愿意 我可以陪你去市政厅
I could escort you to the Town Hall, if you'd like.
你是什么人
What are you?
什么
Sorry?
什么意思
How do you mean?
他是谁
Who is he?
谁
Who?
利欧啊
Oh, Leo.
就是个小伙子
Just some lad.
他说他在国王十字区附近帮叔叔干活
He said he works for his uncle near Kings Cross.
送货 我喜欢他
Does deliveries for him. I like him.
他好帅
He's tasty.
我不喜欢
Oh, I don't.
-是啊 但你讨厌富人 -我不讨厌富人
- Yeah, but you hate posh people. - I don't hate posh people.
你就像讨厌富人的种族歧视者
You're like a racist against posh people.
他们虽然是富人 但这不是他们的错
It's not posh people's fault they're posh.
就像我们虽然穷 但这不是我们的错
Like it's not our fault we're common.
我不讨厌富人
I don't hate posh people.
对 接着复读 让人更加信服了呢
Yeah, keep repeating that. It makes it loads more believable.
谁在乎他是谁
Who cares who he is?
他很聪明
He's smart.
非常聪明
Very smart.
如果他能帮我们解决案子
And if he can help us with the case,
那我不在乎他的来头
then I don't care what his story is.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
女士 您知道艾德娜·斯基芬斯吗
Madame, have you ever heard of a woman named Edna Skiffins?
艾德娜·斯基芬斯 从哪说起呢
Edna Skiffins. Where to start...
大伙儿
Chaps!
大伙儿 大伙儿
Chaps! Chaps.
我找到了圣玛丽医院的出生证明
I found the birth register for St. Mary's.
10月2日有六个女婴出生
Six girls were born there on the 2nd of October.
四个已经失踪了
Four have already gone missing
还有一个出生后就夭折了
and one passed away after it was born.
最后一个住在帕希蒙密斯18号♥
The last one lives at 18 Persimmon Mews.
那我们就得去那里
Then that's where we need to go.
碧娅特丝
Beatrice...
有件事我不得不说
there is something I feel I need to say.
我得告诉你这很有可能
I have to put forward the thesis that it's unlikely
不是自然现象
this is a natural phenomenon.
我觉得这其中有人为因素
I think there's human design at play here.
他什么意思 碧
What's he saying, Bea?
他是说有人控制着那些鸟
He's saying that someone's controlling the birds.
大伙儿
Guys.
我不去
I ain't coming.
想想你们要做的事 一个女孩死了
Think about what you're doing. A girl is dead.
不仅是死了
Not just dead.
她的眼睛被鸟啄走了
Her frigging eyes were pulled out of her face!
你们还想扮演警♥察♥吗
And you wanna go play at being cops?
如果你们还有点理智 就不会掺和这事
If you had a brain cell between you, you'd walk away.
没关系
That's fine.
杰茜 跟他回去吧
Jessie, go back to the cellar with him.
什么 不 我要跟你走 我想帮忙
What? No, I'm coming with you. I want to help.
不 你不能 赶紧回去休息
No, you're not. Go and put your feet up for a bit.
你不能整天把我关在屋子里
You can't keep me cooped up all day
就因为你担心我会出事
'cause you're worried something might happen to me.
告诉她 比利
Tell her, Billy.
她说得对 杰茜
She's right, Jess.
今晚可能很危险
Tonight could be dangerous.
我们不是征求你意见 而是命令你
We're not asking you, we're telling you.
你命令我
You're telling me?
你不是我妈妈 碧 我为什么不能去
You're not my mum, Bea. Why can't I come?
-因为 -因为什么
- Because-- - Because what?
因为你一团糟 杰茜 因为你正在崩溃
Because you're a mess, Jessie! Because you're falling to pieces.
而且 而且没错
And... and yes.
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
我们都担心你
We're all worried about you.
你走到了一匹马前 杰茜
You walked in front of a horse, Jessie.
你能活着已经很幸运了
You're lucky to be alive.
我不希望你受伤 我
I don't want you getting hurt. I...
我不能冒险
I can't risk it.
我不能冒险连你也失去
I can't risk losing you as well.
你觉得我跟妈妈一样疯了
You think I'm crazy like Mum.
你们都是
You all do.
我只是你们的负担 对吧
I'm just a burden to you all, aren't I?
只是一个你们必须照顾的人
Just someone you have to look after.
杰茜
Jessie.
不 不
No... No!
杰茜 杰茜
Jess. Jess!
听着 没人说你疯了 没人这么说
Look, no one is saying you're crazy. No one is saying that.
好吗 大家都只是很害怕
All right? Everyone's just freaking out...
就是这里 帕希蒙密斯18号♥
This is it. 18 Persimmon Mews.
婴儿肯定在睡觉
The baby's gonna be asleep.
把婴儿换成诱饵 然后就出来
So, just switch it for the decoy and get out of there.
这玩意儿难道是婴儿吗
Is this supposed to look like a baby?
我们的资源有限
We've got limited resources.
-这太傻了 -没事的
- It's moronic. - It's fine.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
你应该睡着了
You're supposed to be asleep.
好吧
Okay.
听着
Look...
我要把你抱起来
I'm gonna have to pick you up.
拜托了 别哭了
Please, stop crying.
嘘 亲爱的 妈咪来了 来了
Shush, sweetheart! Mommy's coming! Coming!
我不 我打不开门
I can't... I can't open the door!
戴夫 快上来
Dave, come up here!
戴夫 我进不去
Dave, I can't get in there!
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表