剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
我不想要你的任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
我只想让你告诉我
All I want is for you to tell me
妈妈在噩梦里看到了什么
what my mum saw in her nightmares.
侩子手
Executioners.
17世纪的侩子手
From the 17th century.
侩子手
Executioners.
还有三角形
And triangles.
三角形
Triangles.
救救我们
Help us.
三角形
Triangles.
三角形
Triangle.
三角形
Triangle.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
好了
There.
我们需要离开伦敦 夏洛克 马上
We need to leave London, Sherlock. Right now.
我知道如果我们不走
I know that if we don't,
就会发生可怕的事 求你了
something terrible will happen. Please.
-听我说 -我们不能走 我们还有工作
- Listen to me. - We can't. We have work to do.
我们不能再继续了
We're done here.
这些工作在摧毁我们 我知道你能感受到
The work is breaking us. I know you can feel it.
如果我们找到这裂口 只有你能关上
If we find this Rip, only you can close it.
-不 -必须有究极者关上
- No. - It has to be an Ipsissimus.
还有其他像我一样的人
There are others like me.
虽然不多 但他们存在
Not many, but they exist.
我相信他们中肯定会有人来关上
I'm sure one of them will come and close it.
不不 我们不知道这点
No no no, we don't know that.
不 现在裂口已经让我们知道它的存在了
No, by now the Rip has made itself known to us.
想想如果我们做到了 然后约翰把一切写下来
Imagine if we can do it. And John writes about it.
想想人们会怎么想
Imagine what people will think
如果我们拯救了全世界
if we can save the entire world.
我早该知道
I should've known.
这根本与做正确的事无关 对吧
This was never about doing the right thing, was it?
是关于你夏洛克 关于夏洛克·福尔摩斯的传奇
It's about you. About the myth of Sherlock Holmes.
-爱丽丝 我 -别解释了 我了解你
- Alice, I-- - Don't. I know you.
我比任何人都了解你
I know you better than anyone.
你曾经对我说过
You once said to me,
"只有害怕失去的人才会心生恐惧"
"Fear only takes those who have something to lose."
现在你有我了
Well, now you have me.
你还有女儿们
You have the girls.
你有我们
You have us.
爱丽丝和我要跟女儿们去萨福克
Alice and I are going to Suffolk with the girls.
去多久
How long?
你什么意思 你不干了吗
What are you saying? You're out?
这都是爱丽丝的主意 对吧
This is all Alice, isn't it?
对吧 她说服了你 她改变了你
Eh? She's got to you. She's changed you!
她是我女儿的母亲 我的未婚妻
She's the mother of my daughter. My fiancée.
-没错 她改变了我 -那我该怎么办
- Yes, she changed me. - What the hell am I supposed to do?
我没法一个人收拾这对烂摊子
I can't clear up all this mess on my own.
我不能和你一直住在这里 我们又没结婚
I can't live in this house with you forever. We're not married.
你会没事的 你总是能找到方法
You'll be fine. You always seem to land on your feet.
或许等你听到我要说的话后
Maybe you'll change your mind
就会改变心意
when you hear what I have to say.
我想我知道了如何找到裂口
I think I've worked out how to find the Rip.
我一直在黄金黎明会
I've been down at the Golden Dawn,
阅读 研究了好几个月
reading, researching for months.
接着说
Go on.
我想或许我们和异世界的屏障
I think perhaps the barrier between our world and the next
在穿越量最大时会达到最薄
is at its thinnest at the site of great traffic.
比如有大量死人的地方
I.E., a place of great death.
自然地 如果要出现裂口
Naturally, if a Rip were to occur,
它会出现在屏障最薄弱的地方
it would happen where the barrier was most vulnerable.
再加上爱丽丝看到了侩子手
I reasoned then that since Alice sees executioners,
我想或许我们该寻找刑场
perhaps we should be searching for some gallows.
那太棒了 约翰 你怎么不告诉我
That's incredible, John. Why didn't you tell me?
我想自己推断出来
I wanted to do it on my own.
我想让你为我骄傲 我想让你看到我
I wanted you to be impressed by me. I wanted you to see me.
我看到你了 约翰
I see you, John.
真的吗
Do you?
这只是个理论
It's just a theory.
我想确认后再告诉你这些
I wanted to be certain before I troubled you with it.
问题是 伦敦有好多刑场
The problem is, there are dozens of gallows sites in London.
没错 但只有一个建成了三角形形状
Yes. But only one in the shape of a triangle.
泰伯恩
Tyburn!
泰伯恩刑场被建成了三角形
Tyburn Gallows was built in the shape of a triangle
好在绞刑架上多绞死一些人
so they could hang more people off its beams.
-那里绞死了八万人 -就是那里
- Eighty thousand were hanged there. - That's it.
肯定是那里
It has to be it.
你应该去接爱丽丝
You should get Alice.
她不会去的 我也不能让她去 她身体不好
She won't. I can't ask her. She's not well.
但你说服了让她去 对吧
But you persuaded her to go, didn't you?
在你答应她一切都结束后
After you promised it was over.
在你说了你要跟她一起离开后
After you told her you were leaving.
我别无...选择
I had no... choice!
求你了 给我鸦♥片♥吧
Please. Give me the opium.
-我需要 我需要 -说完 福尔摩斯先生
- I need it. I need it! - Finish the story, Mr. Holmes.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't! I can't.
说完
Finish it!
我记得
I remember...
我对那晚的记忆恍如隔日
I remember the night like it was yesterday.
我们就像你和你的朋友们
We were just like you and your friends.
我感觉自己年长 有智慧
I felt so old, so wise.
但我们只是孩子
But we were just kids.
游进汪♥洋♥大海的小鱼
Minnows in the vastness of the open sea.
不知海洋到底有多深
Unaware of the deepness of the ocean.
不知道底下的黑暗游荡着什么
Unaware of what lurked in the darkness below.
就是这里 这就是之前的刑场
It's here. This is where the gallows stood.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
那里 在树林里
There. In the trees.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
你不用向任何人证明你的聪明才智
You don't need to prove to anybody how brilliant you are.
你本身就很杰出
You're brilliant as you are.
你本人就是杰出的定义
For who you are.
碧娅特丝和杰茜现在都是你的女儿了
Beatrice is yours now just as much as Jessie.
懂吗
Okay?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
裂口非常小
The Rip was only small.
我看不清里面有什么
I couldn't see a great deal into it.
它看起来像什么
What did it look like?
就像宇宙一般
It was the very fabric of the universe.
爱丽丝
Alice.
如果它变宽 这个世界会被扭曲和自我吞噬
If it widens, the world will warp and fold into itself.
这些能力 怪事 代表已经开始了
The powers, the strangeness, show it's already begun.
把咒语给她
Get her the list of incantations!
我不需要咒语
I don't need the incantations.
她刚触碰到裂口
As soon as she touched it...
我就知道它会带走她
I knew it would take her.
它喷发出巨大能量
It surged with energy.
它破裂的声音就像在锅里煎猪油
Hear it crackling like rendering pig fat.
-你为什么不阻止她 -我尝试了
- Why didn't you try and stop her? - I did.
当裂口闭上时它开始拉她进入
As it closed it began to pull her through.
我伸手抓住了她 但我不够强壮
I reached out and grabbed her, but I wasn't strong enough.
抓住她 抓住她
Grab her! Grab her!
我向约翰大喊去救她 但他却抓住了我
I shouted at John to save her. But he grabbed me instead.
坚持住 爱丽丝
Hold on, Alice!
然后它消失了
And then it was gone.
爱丽丝 裂口
Alice. The Rip.
就好像什么都不存在过
It was like nothing had ever been there.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
你让我们以为她淹死了
You let us think that she drowned.
-她疯了 -对不起
- She went mad. - I'm sorry.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表