剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
I'd commission an oarsman.
带我们去河上泛舟
You know, take us out on the water,
看着太阳初升 享受一些早餐
watch the sun rise while we have some breakfast.
我喜欢你
I like you.
那是当然 你的眼睛又不是装饰
Of course you do. Your eyes ain't painted on.
斯派克 你在这干什么
Spike. What are you doing here?
你姐姐让我进来的
Your sister let me in.
你没告诉我你有这么个...魅力四射的姐姐
You didn't tell me you had such a... charming sibling.
不过你其实没告诉我们任何你的事 对吧
You didn't really tell us anything about yourself, though, did ya?
露易丝 让我跟斯派克单独待会 好吗
Louise, give Spike and I a few moments alone, would you?
-但我们正聊得欢呢 -露易丝
- But we were just having a conversation-- - Louise.
这个城市就要被毁灭了
The city is getting destroyed.
如果我们不找到裂口 不赶紧找到
If we don't find this Rip, and pronto,
你亲爱的老母亲 伙计
that dear old mum of yours, mate,
她就没有可以统治的国家了
she won't have a kingdom to rule over.
我以前总爱从这个窗户望出去
I used to look out of this window
好奇自己都错过了什么有趣的事
and wonder what excitement I was missing out on.
但不久我就意识到伦敦是个残酷的城市
It didn't take me long to realize that London is a cruel city.
它待你和你的朋友如此糟糕
It's treated you and your friends terribly
你却还想着要救它
and yet here you are trying to save it.
我和我的朋友
Me and my friends?
怎么 你不再是我们的一份子了吗
So what, you're not part of us anymore?
我不确定我曾经是过
I'm not sure I ever was.
或许我只是很享受暂时成为别人
Maybe I just enjoyed being someone else for a while.
所以都是装的吗
So, it was all a big act?
骗人
Bullshit.
我必须要装成别人才能跟你们在一起
I had to pretend to be someone else to hang around with you all.
如果你们知道我是谁 绝对不会喜欢我
You'd have never have liked me if you knew who I was.
或许你该在我让人赶走你之前离开
Perhaps you should leave before I have you removed.
在我走之前
Before I go...
我只想听你亲口说出来
I just wanna hear you say it.
说你不是我的朋友
Tell me you're not my mate.
别犯傻了
Don't be stupid.
你不是我的朋友
You're not my friend.
说杰茜不是你的朋友
And that Jessie's not your friend.
快说 "杰茜不是我的朋友"
Now, say it! Say, "Jessie's not my friend!"
杰茜不是我的朋友
Jessie's not my friend.
说碧对你来说一文不值
And that Bea means nothing to you.
你知道我不能这么说
You know I can't say that--
那你有什么毛病
What's your problem, then?
我的问题是我失去了唯一拥有过的朋友
My problem is that I lost the only friends I ever had.
我的问题是我不属于任何地方
My problem is that I-I don't belong anywhere.
不是这 不是你们那 哪都不是
Not here, not there, nowhere.
那是因为无论我去哪
That's because no matter where I go,
我还是我
I'm always me.
我太支离破碎 哪里都融入不了
I'm too broken to belong.
所以你属于我们
That's why you belong to us.
这让你想起过去了吗 约翰
Remind you of the good old days, John?
出门办案
Out working a case.
我们怎么变这么老了
How did we get so bloody old?
也就你这么想
Speak for yourself.
反正我感觉老了
I feel old anyway.
像一把钝刀
Like a dull blade...
几乎开不了信
barely capable of opening a letter.
我从没告诉过你收藏家案的结局
I never told you what happened with the Collector case.
-你解决了 -嗯
- You solved it? - Mmm.
是伊迪丝·杜波依斯 首席植物学家
It was Edith Dubois, the head botanist.
她
She was...
她想用别人的身体部件造一个丈夫
She was trying to build a husband out of people's body parts.
听着 我只是想告诉你
Listen, I just wanted to tell you...
你说得对
you were right.
她骗了我
She lied to me.
确实是斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊
It was Snowdonia Hawkweed.
抱歉我这么容易就上当了
Sorry I was so easily fooled.
抱歉如果我让你感觉你并非无与伦比
Sorry if I made you feel like you weren't incredible.
你确实无与伦比
You are incredible.
你怎么能知道呢
How were you to know?
我以为你会很高兴
Thought you'd be over the moon,
这么多年后知道自己当初是对的
learning you were right after all these years.
这个嘛
Yes, well...
我想生命中除了对错还有很多别的事
there's more to life than being right, I suppose.
我希望自己能回到过去告诉年轻的自己
I wish I could go back and tell my younger self that.
我希望
I wish...
我希望自己能成为一个更好的男人
I wish I could've been a better man.
看看现在的我
Now look at me.
我或许不再是故事的英雄了 约翰
I may not be the hero of the story anymore, John...
但我至少能帮忙
but I can, at least, help.
你冷吗
You cold?
不冷
No.
你冷了
You're cold.
-你可以戴我的围巾 -我不想要你的围巾
- You can wear my scarf. - I don't want your scarf.
你跟你母亲一样固执 围着吧
You're as stubborn as your bloody mother. Take it.
行吧
Fine.
围好了
Come on.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
别看 碧娅特丝
Look away, Beatrice.
快来 快来
Come, come, come.
你是来杀我的吗
You here to kill me?
除非你给我我想要的东西
Not if you give me what I want.
快给我看
Show me quickly.
我不想在这个恐怖的思想里
I don't want to be in this horrid little mind
多待一分钟
any longer than I have to be.
你在隐瞒什么
You're hiding something.
你为什么要向我隐瞒
Why would you try to hide something
我能窥探你的全部思想
from someone who can access all of your mind?
赶紧
Now.
不 不 求你了
No. No, please!
你偷走了我的孩子
You've got my baby.
把我的孩子还给我 否则我就拧掉你的脑袋
Give me my baby back, or I'll rip your head off!
格雷格森 别射他
Gregson, do not shoot him.
什么
What?
让他松手
Get him off!
天呐
Oh, God.
他杀了他
He's killed him.
♪水手情人在月下等待♪
♪ The sailor's love waits by the moon ♪
♪银色之月♪
♪ The silver moon... ♪
祝好梦
Sweet dreams.
夏洛克 夏洛克 夏洛克
Sherlock! Sherlock! Sherlock!
快去 去我告诉你的地方
Go! Stand where I told you!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
碧娅特丝
Beatrice.
碧娅特丝
Beatrice.
-她被他碰了 -天呐
- She's been touched. - Oh, Christ.
确保她没事 别让她离开你的视线
Make sure she's okay. Don't let her out of your sight.
她可能突然发狂
She could go catatonic!
这是医院里唯一一扇
That's the only door in the hospital
不能用万♥能♥钥♥匙♥打开的门
that can't be opened by the master key.
人总要有后备计划
One must always have a back-up plan.
有一本关于人类在迷宫中
There's a book on the psychology of how humans
如何行动的心理学书
move through a maze.
在英格兰 我们习惯左转
In England, we turn left,
而不像我们在欧洲大♥陆♥或美洲的朋友
more often than our friends on the continent or in the Americas,
他们更喜欢右转
who are more likely to turn right.
据说这是因为
It's on account of the side of the street
我们在街上的行车规矩
we ride down, apparently.
鉴于你来自美洲
Given that you've come from the Americas,
我赌了一把 减少了一半的胜算
I hedged my bets and then halved my odds again
让我的一个同事堵住了主要通道
by having one of my colleagues block off the main thoroughfare.
首先 让杰茜从你困住她的地方出来
First, let Jessie out of wherever you've trapped her,
然后告诉我裂口在哪
then tell me where the Rip is.
如果你不这么做 你的脑浆就要四溅墙上了
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表