剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
帕特里夏·科尔曼·琼斯
女演员 非常有表演天赋
An actress. A very talented one at that.
她演的《皇宫里的科蒂利娅》非常惊艳
Her Cordelia at the Palace... was breathtaking.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这是我的两个侄女 碧娅特丝和杰茜卡
allow me to introduce you to my nieces, Beatrice and Jessica.
不过 当然了
Though, of course,
她们不会参加我们周末的任何活动
they won't be attending any of our events this weekend,
我只是觉得该尽地主之谊
I just felt it would be remiss of me
告知各位她们的到来
not to explain their presence here.
姑娘们 请吧
Girls, if you'd be so kind.
谁会在自己家里安偷♥窥♥孔啊
Who the hell installs a peephole in their house?
...被摆成了逆位魔术师的样子
...posed as the inverted magician.
嘘 小点声
Shh! Keep your voice down.
如果这不是想给我们传递什么信息
If that isn't an attempt to send us all a message,
那我真不知道是什么了
I don't know what is.
是他
It's him.
他就是凶手 结案了 看看他
He's the killer. Case closed. Look at him!
太可怕了
It's completely terrifying.
我睡不着也吃不下
I'm not sleeping, I'm not eating.
她看起来太正派了 不像会杀人
She looks too proper to kill someone.
也恰恰意味着很可能是她
Which means it was probably her.
起码没影响你喝酒的速度
At least it hasn't slowed down your drinking.
不过 那个叫蒂昂的女士看起来也挺婊的
That Dion lady looks like a bit of a bitch, though.
我觉得是她干的
I reckon she did it.
你要把他们五个都怀疑一遍吗
Are you gonna do this for all five of them?
就...好好听着 行吗
Just... listen, will you?
人人都有自己的爱好 蒂蒂
Everyone's got to have a hobby, Didi.
看来我们有共同点啊 亲爱的
Turns out we have something in common, my dear.
不可能是他 太明显了
It can't be him. It's too obvious.
我写了一首诗
I've written a poem...
-他叫什么 -R·P·布莱克沃特
- What's his name? - R.P. Breakwater.
行行好吧 坐下 罗伯特
For God's sake, sit down, Robert.
没人想听诗 特别是现在这种时候
No one wants to hear poetry, especially at a time like this.
-就是他 百分之百 -你得打住了
- He did it. 100%. - You have to stop.
我还挺喜欢你的诗 布莱克沃特先生
I rather like your poetry, Mr. Breakwater.
不如我们晚餐的时候听听吧
Perhaps we could listen to it over supper?
我们什么时候投票选出下一个法师
When will we vote for the next magus?
没必要假装这不是我们此行的目的
There's no point pretending that's not why we're here.
-我想推举我自己 -是吗
- I'd like to put myself forward. - Really?
我也想推举我自己
I'd like to put myself forward.
-我相信... -我的主张更有力
- I believe-- - My claim is greater.
天呐 艾伦
Oh, Jesus, Alan.
他还尸骨未寒呢
At least wait until his body went cold.
不 他是对的 我提议我们现在就投票
No, he's right. I propose we do it now.
当然 是匿名投票
Voting anonymously, of course.
福尔摩斯先生是什么样的人 布朗太太
So, what's Mr. Holmes like, Mrs. Brown?
他有家人吗
Does he have any family?
他的父母几年前就过世了
His parents passed years ago.
不过他有个弟弟 对吧
He has a brother though, right?
我们不提这个
We don't talk about that.
布太太 我能叫你布太太吗
Hey. Mrs. B. Can I call you Mrs. B?
可以
Yeah.
我非常尊重你刚刚没有说起
I really respect that you didn't just say anything
夏洛克的任何事
about Sherlock just now.
我讨厌嚼舌根的人
I hate gossips.
人们都喜欢说别人的各种秘密 我没兴趣
All these people blabbing on about this and that. I'm not interested.
我也一样
I'm exactly the same.
夏洛克算是这个家里的痛点
Sherlock, he's a bit of a sore subject around here.
他15年前就离开了
See, he left 15 years ago.
跟一个坏人鬼混 还搬去贝克街跟他同住了
Fell in with a bad man. Moved in with him on Baker Street.
麦考夫有时候会告诉我
Mycroft gives me updates sometimes
他的近况 不过...
on how he's keeping, but...
我真的...
I really...
我真的很想念他
I really do miss him.
夏洛克在阁楼有个小窝
Sherlock has a den up in the attic.
他走之后就没人碰过了
It hasn't been touched since he left.
有一天晚上他回来了 那是我最后一次见到他
He came back one night. It was the last time I saw him.
他回来把什么东西♥藏♥在了那里
He came back to hide something up there.
说是想确保一些东西安全
Said he wanted to keep something safe.
他看上去就像和魔鬼打过交道似的
He looked like he'd been touched by a demon.
等等
Wait.
真是个怪房♥子 我讨厌这里
This weird house, man. I hate it.
布朗太太
Mrs. Brown...
说他有一天晚上回来这里
said he came back here one night.
暴怒的眼球充血 看上去一团糟
Wild-eyed, all messed up.
她觉得他来时好像还带着什么东西
She thought he might have been carrying something.
上来这里后就离开了
Came up here and then left.
或许他藏在这里的东西
Perhaps whatever he hid up here was something
他不想被贝克街任何人找到
he wanted no one in Baker Street to find.
这东西对他一定很重要
Something important to him.
-斯派克 -怎么了
- Spike. - Huh?
欢迎你们 寻光者
Welcome, Seekers of the Light.
欢迎大家
Welcome, all.
你是女神 你是善良和光明
You are goddess. You are goodness and light.
没有你 就没有黑暗
Without you the dark does not exist.
你是魔鬼 你是混乱
You are the devil. You are turmoil.
但没有你 我们无法理解光明
But without you we cannot understand the light.
我觉得这是个谜盒
I think it's a puzzle box.
这些字是谜面 谜底就是开盒密♥码♥
The words are a riddle that give you a code to open it.
"吾恶胜魔"
"Ego impurior diaboli."
"我比魔鬼更邪恶"
"I am more foul than the devil."
黄金黎明赫尔墨斯修会
The new magus of the London chapter
伦敦分会的新法师是
of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn is...
古斯塔夫·费尔金
Gustav Felkin.
艾伦 跪下
Alan. Kneel.
现在我们知道主要嫌疑人是谁了
Well, I guess now we know who the main suspect is.
我将自己献给海洋
I offer myself to the ocean.
-我的天啊 -我将自己献给大地
- Oh, my God. - I offer myself to the earth.
我将自己献给星辰
I offer myself to the stars.
也许他们就是一个奇怪的邪教而已
Maybe they are just a weird cult.
没看到什么超自然现象 你看到了吗
Haven't seen anything paranormal. Have you?
R·P·布莱克沃特的屁♥股♥有点超自然
R.P. Breakwater's bum was a bit paranormal.
不管怎么说 新法师是古斯塔夫·费尔金
Anyway, the new magus is Gustav Felkin.
明天开始 我们重点观察他
Tomorrow, we focus on him.
说起来 有人颇有人气啊
So, someone's popular.
就今早比利和利欧那一出
Billy and Leo this morning.
我觉得被两个帅男生喜欢 肯定让你很困扰
I know it must be so awful having two good-looking guys fancy you.
-我不知道你今天怎么撑下来的 -我该怎么办
- I don't know how you get through the day. - What am I gonna do?
一旦决定你更喜欢哪个
Once you've decided which one you like more,
找一个晚上 等他们独自在地下室时
one night, get them on their own in the cellar and be all like,
"天啊 我好冷
"God, I'm so cold,
我能到毯子里和你一起待一会吗"
can I get under that blanket with you for a minute?"
一旦钻进毯子你就看不到自己的手了
Once you're under a blanket you can't see your hands,
所以你把手随便放哪都没人管
so you can't be held responsible for their whereabouts.
首先 你觉得我是有多饥渴
First of all, how desperate do you think I am?
不许回答 其次 他们俩我都不喜欢
Don't. Second of all, I don't like either of them anyway.
胡说
Bollocks.
其实和喜不喜欢都没关系 杰茜
It's not even about that, Jess.
现在有比狗屁爱情更重要的事情
There's more important stuff than romance bullshit.
你怎么能管爱情叫狗屁
How dare you call romance bullshit.
爱情差不多是对我来说唯一有意义的事情
Romance is literally the only thing that means anything to me.
爱情还有感情纠纷
Well, romance and shenanigans.
但感情纠纷基本上算是爱情的分支
But shenanigans is basically just a subcategory of romance.
本质上还是爱情
It's romance for the body.
爱情不是我们这种人能享有的 杰茜
Romance isn't for people like us, Jessie.
爱情是给小说里的人准备的
Romance is for people in stories.
住在这种豪♥宅♥的人才有爱情
Who live in houses like this.
你能想象如果我们也在这样的地方长大吗
Can you imagine if we grew up in a place like this?
你觉得我们会更幸福吗
Think we'd have been happier?
古斯塔夫
Gustav.
我们该怎么办
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表