剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
只有一个方法能阻止
There's only one way this can be stopped.
但你自视道德 无法下手
But you think yourself too moral for it.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
他来了 女士们先生们
And there he is. Ladies and gentlemen,
请掌声热烈欢迎公爵大人
please give a big hand for His Grace.
我想说几句
I would like to say a few words
感谢各位的慷慨捐赠
to say thank you for your patronage.
各位也知道 剧院和音乐厅
As you know, the theaters and music halls
是这个社会的心脏
are the beating heart of society.
-我想... -说几句
- I'd like to make... - ...a speech.
小女孩 我觉得这不...
Young lady, I don't think this--
你闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
开始了
It's begun.
我想说几句关于公爵
I would like to say a few words about His...
大人的话
...Grace.
十年前 公爵大人决定对手下
Ten years ago, His Grace decided he would raise the rent
几百个租户的地♥产♥提高租金
on hundreds of properties on his land.
很多人 辛勤劳作的人
Many people, hard-working people...
包括大卫·盖茨 我的
...including a man called David Gates, my...
爸爸 都负担不起新的租金
...dad, could not afford to pay that fee.
-你在这干什么 -公爵呢
- What are you doing here? - Where's the duke?
-我没时间跟你周♥旋♥ -那不是你儿子 约翰
- I haven't got time for this! - That is not your son, John.
是个假人 冒牌货 我不知道该怎么解释
It's a dummy, a copy of him. I don't know how to explain it.
看看他的牙齿 库珀先生 看他的牙齿
Check his teeth, Mr. Cooper. Check his teeth.
-碧 你在干什么 -她说只有一个方法能阻止
- Bea, what are you doing? - She said there's a way to stop it.
但她觉得我下不了手
But she doesn't think I'll do it.
如果我们杀了她就能阻止她
We can stop it if we kill her.
公爵的地♥产♥管理人
The duke's estate...
说如果他坐牢了
...told him that if he went to prison
那我就要替他还债
then I would have to pay his bill.
我当时才16岁
I was 16 years old.
你夺去了我的家人
You took my parent from me...
我爸爸
my dad.
他是这世上唯一一个爱我的人
He was the only person in this world who loved me.
他留下一张纸条写着
He left me a note which said...
"我还是死了为好"
"It is better for you if I go."
不 我做不到
No, I can't.
我做不到
I can't do it.
要我说
Well, I say this...
你要是死了对我们大家都好
It is better for us all if you go!
-天呐 你还好吗 -我穿着防弹衣
- Jesus! You all right? - I'm wearing a soldier's vest.
带上露西和公爵夫人 我们去安全屋见
Get Lucy and the duchess. Meet us in the green room.
你跟我来
You, come with me.
-你... -个混♥蛋♥
- You... - ...bastard!
没成功
It didn't work.
他们阻止了她
They stopped it.
我们成功了 结束了
We did it. It's over.
很自豪 对吧
Proud of yourselves, are you?
救一个该死的人
Saving the life of a man who deserved to die?
没人该死 甚至你也不是
No one deserves to die. Not even you.
你还认为你离开济贫院后
You still think you got out of that workhouse
灵魂完好无损呢 是吧
with your soul intact, don't you?
真可悲
It's pathetic.
我去找医生
I'll go and find the doctor.
我不能再待在这里了
I can't be here anymore.
碧
Bea!
-我不是图个新鲜 -什么
- I'm not a dabbler. - What?
那一天
The other day.
在我们经历了一切后 我不该就那样离开
I shouldn't have left like that after all we'd been through.
我太粗鲁了 我道歉
It was rude of me and I apologize.
我不了解你 利欧
I don't know you, Leo.
你去哪里与我无关
It's not any of my business where you go.
我来这不是出于什么堕落的欲望
I'm not here out of some perverse desire
想要利用他人
to take advantage of people.
我在这是因为我喜欢你
I'm here because I like you.
你们所有人
All of you.
我知道自己看上去不同 但我们其实一样
And I know I may seem different, but we're actually the same.
我不觉得你是图新鲜 利欧 但我们不一样
I don't think you're a dabbler, Leo, but we're not the same.
那不是你的错 你就是你
That's not your fault. You are who you are.
这么说吧
Put it this way.
我今晚会睡在潮湿 糟糕的地下室
I'll be sleeping in a damp, shitty cellar tonight.
那你会睡在哪里
Where will you be sleeping?
大伙儿 我刚看了一眼窗外 然后
Guys! I looked out the window and...
那牙齿 在生长的头骨
the teeth, the skull that was growing,
都不在地里了 不见了
it's not in the ground anymore. It's gone.
还没结束
It's not over.
我要去看看马车到哪了
I'm gonna go see where their carriage is.
你陪着公爵和他家人 我把你们反锁
Stay in here with the duke and his family. I'm gonna lock you in.
如果有人要进来
Anyone comes through this door
只要不是我 就打他们 懂吗
who isn't me, you hurt them. All right?
是谁
Who was it?
你种了谁
Who did you grow?
怎么了 爸爸
What's happening, Papa?
无需担心 亲爱的
Nothing to worry about, dear.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是比利 我和你丈夫的安保队合作
I'm Billy. I'm working with your husband's security detail.
-很高兴认识你 -比利
- Nice to meet you... - ...Billy.
他们告诉你发生什么了吗 亲爱的
Did they tell you what's going on, darling?
是的
Yes.
有人想杀你
Someone is trying to kill you.
或许那是因为你是个令人厌恶的恶人
And perhaps that's because you are such a loathsome human being.
不 母亲 住手
No! Mother, stop!
你还想救他 真是蠢到家了 小子
You're a fool to try and save him, boy!
任何胆敢阻止我的人都会落得相同的...
Anyone who tries to stop me will meet the same...
下场
...fate!
放开他
Get off him!
杀了她
Kill her!
-我做不到 我做不到 -但她要杀他
- I can't. I can't do it. - But she's gonna kill him.
我做不到
I can't!
碧 是比利啊
Bea, it's Billy!
抱歉 小子 我会下手快的
I'm sorry, boy. Let me make it quick...
让你死个痛快
...for you.
碧 如果你现在不杀她 他就没命了
Bea, if you don't kill her right now, he's gone.
我...杀了她
I... killed her.
你没有选择 碧
You didn't have a choice, Bea.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你们都看到了 你们都知道
You guys saw. You guys know.
你还好吗
Okay?
看着我
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
那不是你妈妈
That's not your mom.
你真的妈妈没事 我们会找到她
Your real mom's okay. We'll find her.
她不该落得如此下场
She deserves better than this.
你不了解她 利欧
You don't know her, Leo.
-别假装你知道什么最好 -我知道不是这样
- Don't pretend you know what's best. - I know it isn't this.
那是什么
Well, what is it then?
你吗
You?
你怎么会知道公爵这么多的事 利欧
How do you know so much about the duke, Leo?
-大家都知道公爵的事 -是吗
- Everyone knows about the duke. - Do they?
我就不知道 我敢肯定其他人也是
I don't and I'm pretty sure no one else does.
怎么 过了你的睡觉时间吗
What? Past your bedtime, is it?
你还是走吧
You'd better be off.
其实不是
No, actually.
我不走
I'm not going.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
不 不不不
No! No. No, no.
天呐 你看起来糟透了
Oh, God, you look awful.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
又是噩梦吗
Was it another nightmare?
我不能一直做噩梦
I can't keep having them.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表