剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
我是苏格兰场的
I'm from Scotland Yard.
我要找你女儿 迪克逊先生
I'm looking for your daughter, Mr. Dixon.
克拉拉吗
Clara?
-我不是她爸爸 -她在哪
- I'm not her dad. - Where is she?
不知道 她住在楼下
I don't know. She sleeps downstairs.
想来就来 想走就走
Comes and goes as she pleases.
听我句劝 我们已经不再去下面了
Listen, we don't go down there anymore.
这 这是我们去过最差的地方了
This? This is the worst place we've been.
它们都做成了有家庭的
They're all made up like families.
大伙儿
Guys.
这就是我在外面遇到的那个人
That's the guy I bumped into outside.
要知道 殿下 您离开王宫的日子结束了
Make no mistake, sir, your time leaving the palace is over.
所以我们必须找到让您快乐的方法
So, we must find a way to help you enjoy yourself.
让您以最佳面貌向众人展示非常重要
And it's important you look your best
因为很多人很期待终于能见到您
as many people will be excited to finally lay eyes on you.
为什么你17岁就能初入社交圈
Why do you get to debut at 17,
我就一定要等到18岁
and I had to wait until I was 18?
我想因为我比你更成熟吧
I suppose I'm just more mature than you.
生日快乐 姐姐
Happy birthday, sister.
我非常替你高兴
I'm actually thrilled for you.
我们的人生一直 说约束重重都是轻的
Our lives have been, well, restrictive to say the least.
尤其你的人生
Especially yours.
现在既然你长大了一些
Now that you're a little bit older,
就可以找些乐趣了 利欧波德
there's fun to be had, Leopold.
很多乐趣
Lots of fun.
我的天啊
My, oh, my.
富家子弟的无聊程度不断在刷新我的认知
It never ceases to amaze me how dull rich boys can be.
埃莉诺·玛戈
Eleanor Margot.
利欧波德
Leopold.
我知道你是谁 殿下
Oh, I know who you are, Your Highness.
为什么他们让你大隐于公众视线
Now, why would they hide someone like you away from view?
我和女孩们一直被告知你体弱多病
The girls and I were told that you were frail and sickly.
我看你一点也不体弱多病
You don't look frail or sickly to me.
跟我来
Come.
我来找人
I'm picking up for someone.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你认识叫夏洛克的人吗 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Do you know someone called Sherlock? Sherlock Holmes?
别装作不知道我在说谁
Don't pretend like you don't know who I'm talking about.
我来过这里 从这把他带走过很多次了
I've been in here before. I've taken him from here a dozen times.
他是警♥察♥ 这人是警♥察♥
Hey! He's the police! This guy's police!
快跑 这边
Run! This way!
赶紧离开
Just get out!
这个也在四处打探 就这个女孩
This one's asking questions, too. This girl.
糟糕
Shit.
不在这里
No! Not here.
去 搜下面
Hey! Search down here!
-快点 下来 -消失了
- Hurry up! Get down there! - Disappeared!
你这股狠劲怎么没了
What happened to this?
下楼
Go on downstairs.
你觉得你能打败我 真可笑
It amuses me you think you can best me.
我受过更多教育 更有钱 体格更好
I am better educated, more wealthy, and stronger than you are.
告诉我 你觉得你有什么品质
Tell me, what quality is it you think you have
是我所不能及的
that I don't possess in greater abundance?
她一直是个特别的女孩
She's always been an unusual girl.
我和太太收养了她 她没家人 没去处
Me and my wife took her in. She had no family, nowhere to go.
我试着教她干这行
I tried to train her up in the trade.
她很有天赋 她对皮肤很在行
She was talented. She had a way with the skin.
但是...
But, well...
明白了 你什么也不知道
I see. You had no idea.
我不明白
I don't know.
据我们所知 他可能就是她
For all we know, he could be her.
据我们所知 你可能就是她
For all I know, you could be her.
如果我是她
If I was her,
我怎么会知道你之前在史密斯菲尔德市场
how would I know that you once shat your pants
拉裤子了呢
at Smithfield Market, eh?
我那时不舒服 混♥蛋♥
I was unwell, you prick.
快走 不然我宰了你
Move or I'll gut you.
我认真的
I mean it!
我觉得你不会
I don't think you will.
我觉得你不是那种人
I don't think you're like that.
我看过那些人对你做了什么
I saw what those men did to you.
你是谁
What are you?
克拉拉 我明白你为什么想伤害他们
Clara, I understand why you wanted to hurt them.
不 你不明白
No, you don't.
他们夺走了我的一切
They took everything from me.
杰茜
Jess?
杰茜
Jess!
斯派克 是她 快
Spike, it's her. Quick!
她是谁 杰茜 男人还是女人
Who was she, Jessie? A man or a girl?
-女人 -她之前还是个女人
- A girl. - She was a girl.
现在她可能是任何人 她消失了
She could be anyone now. She's gone.
你对她说了什么
What the hell did you say to her?
你在下面干什么
What the hell were you doing down there?
你把她放走了 对吗
You let her go, didn't you?
我为什么要放她走
Why would I let her go?
因为你跟她一样
Because you're the same as her.
你们都是怪物 天谴者
You're both monstrosities. Abominations.
你最好闭嘴
You better shut your mouth!
我说错了吗 你看她 她正常吗
Well, am I wrong? Look at her. Is she normal?
如果我有办法 你这种人会被消灭
If I had my way, people like you would be eradicated.
要我说 迪斯雷利和保守党们
So, I said, Disraeli and the Tories?
是他们中最大的罪犯
Biggest criminals of them all.
不好意思 离开一下
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
我朋友们都喜欢你
My friends adore you.
你看起来有点紧张 殿下
You do seem a little on edge, Your Highness.
或许我能帮你
Perhaps I could help with that.
-我不嗑药... -利欧波德
- I don't do that-- - Leopold.
是时候找点乐子了
It's time to have some fun.
我会照顾你的
I'll look after you.
你不想被照顾吗 殿下
Wouldn't you like to be looked after, Your Highness?
来吧
Come.
是你在找夏洛克吗
Were you the girl looking for Sherlock?
大概吧
Maybe.
我知道他在哪 我带你离开这里
I know where he is. Let's get you out of here.
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
我们嗑药不代表我们是混♥蛋♥
Just because we're users doesn't mean we're bastards.
这里的所有人都只是试图麻痹伤痛罢了
Everyone down here is just trying to numb the pain of something.
悲伤 心痛
Grief. Heartbreak.
生活罢了
Life in general.
夏洛克最有可能在诺克斯旅馆
If Sherlock's anywhere, he'll be at Nooks Keep.
南沃克的旅店 他有时会去那嗑药
The hostel in Southwark. That's where he uses sometimes.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
雷斯垂德是对的 斯派克 我不正常
Lestrade was right, Spike. I'm not normal.
-我说了好几年了 -别逗乐
- I've been saying that for years. - Don't.
你为什么要听雷斯垂德这种傻♥逼♥的话
Why would you listen to a twat like Lestrade?
因为这能力改变了我
Because this thing has changed me.
它把我变成了另一个人
It's turned me into something else.
我不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
我甚至不记得曾经的我了
I don't even remember who I used to be.
瞧瞧你 斯派克
Look at you, Spike.
瞧瞧你在我身边的表现
Look how you're behaving around me.
你一直在保护我
Trying to protect me all the time.
我想保护你是因为...
I'm protective of you because...
-你很特别 杰茜 -别这么说
- you're special, Jessie. - Don't.
你一直都很特别
You've always been special.
这些事情并没有改变这点 什么都没改变
All this stuff hasn't changed that. Hasn't changed anything.
大伙
Guys.
我在221B留言说了
I've left word at 221B about
你是怎么让一个魔鬼逃到伦敦街头的
how you managed to let a demon escape onto the streets of London.
你这个警督不怎么厉害 对吧
You're not a very good detective, are you?
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表