剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
- You have no idea where he is. Do you? - You stay away from him!
我会找到他 我会查清楚一切
I'm gonna find him. I'm gonna find out everything.
你隐瞒我们的一切
Everything you've been hiding from us.
这是你和你朋友所处的位置
This is where you and your friends sit.
我掌心里
Here.
你们敢靠近夏洛克
You go anywhere near Sherlock,
我会把你们捏得渣都不剩
I will crush every single one of you.
雷斯垂德警督
Inspector Lestrade?
约翰·华生派我们来的
John Watson sent us.
你
You.
你就是那个女孩...
You're the girl with the, uh...
有特殊能力的女孩
abilities?
你俩可以走了
You two can go.
慢着 她去哪我们就去哪 伙计
Whoa, whoa. We go where she goes, mate.
别让他们妨碍到我
Keep them out of my way.
你什么时候这么有种了
When did you grow a pair?
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我谁都不喜欢
Oh, I don't like anyone.
说真的 我连你们都不喜欢
I don't even like you guys, really.
你想让我做什么
What is it you want me to do?
你有什么线索吗 还是...
Do you have any leads, or, uh...
我们先说清楚
Let's get something straight.
让你来只有一个原因
You're here for one reason.
因为有人说你跟常人有些不同
Because someone told me you were warped in a way
也许能为我所用
that might be useful to me.
我不喜欢你这样的人
I don't like people like you.
你们这些被黑魔法触碰过的人
People who have been touched by dark magic.
一旦你完成了自己的使命
Once you have served your purpose,
我就会把你送回你原来的邪恶洞穴里去
I will send you back to whatever unholy den it is you came from.
我们现在做什么
What do we do now?
我们可以去犯罪现场附近看看
We could take a look around at the crime scene?
-这算做点什么吗 -搞什么
- Is that a thing? - What the hell is this?
你们在我的酒馆门前晃悠 还有人敢来吗
You think people want to come to my pub with you lot outside?
冷静点 先生
Calm down, sir.
你们赶紧走
I want you lot gone!
赶紧的啊 快滚
Well, go on, shift your ass.
我们有人还有正经生意要做呢
Some of us have got a business to run.
好吧
All right.
你有什么烦心事 亲爱的
What's troubling you, my dear?
我有点恶心 头疼
I've got sickness and headaches
下身还有点痛
and pain lower down.
我觉得我怀孕了
I think I'm with child.
杰茜 你没事吧
Jess? Are you okay?
是那个人 他就是凶手
That's the guy. That's the killer.
但他不是...
But he's not...
他是个女孩 她才是凶手
He's a girl. She's the murderer.
就是这里 就是这个酒馆
This is it. This is the pub.
有三个男人把她带上了那边楼梯
The three men took her upstairs over there.
我在外面碰到的那个男人是其中之一
The man I bumped into outside was one of them.
只是...并不是他 而是个女人
Only... it wasn't him. It was her.
我觉得她用了他们的脸 变身成了他们
I think she's using their faces to become them.
为了报复他们
To get revenge on them.
-可能那就是她的能力 -就在我们身边的恶魔
- I think that's her power. - A demon walks amongst us.
必须找到她 解决掉她
She must be found and dealt with.
我已经跟你的同僚说过了
I told you lot to do one.
你是想让我没生意可做吗
Are you trying to put me out of business?
之前在这一片被杀的那两个人
The two men who were killed in this area,
我们认为他们在这里喝过酒
we think they drank here.
大卫·奥利弗和保罗·坎布里奇
Dave Oliver and Paul Cambridge.
对 他们是常客 是我的好友 都是好人
Yeah. They're regulars. Good friends of mine. Good men.
你还记得他们
Do you remember them
跟另一个男人一起带一个女孩上楼吗
taking a girl upstairs here with a third man?
这里没有这种事
That doesn't happen here.
你说谎 他们付了钱使用你的一个房♥间
You're lying. They paid you to use one of your rooms.
没有这种事 我是个有家室的人
I did no such thing. I'm a family man.
这里就是我的家 我的妻子和孩子住在楼上
This is my home. My wife and kids live upstairs.
这里是个正经酒吧
This is a respectable establishment.
如果她跟人偷偷上了楼 那她可能是个妓♥女♥
If she snuck upstairs with someone, she's probably a whore.
她不是妓♥女♥
She isn't a prostitute.
我觉得她是个缝纫师 或织布工
I think she's a seamstress or a weaver.
她手上有针眼
She had needle marks in her hands.
我顾客里有个住在街另一边的女孩有针眼
There's a girl down the way who comes in here like that.
她爸爸是街角那家奇怪商店的店主
Her dad owns the weird place on the corner.
动物标本店
The taxidermy shop.
乔治 你下次如果还是这么拮据
You know, George, if you're ever struggling like this again,
我们可以找其他方式付钱的
we can always find an alternative means of payment.
你可以走了
Off you go.
赫德森太太
Mrs. Hudson?
真是太阳打西边出来了啊
Well, shit in your hat and punch it.
他们还说奇迹不会发生呢
And they say miracles never happen.
终于勉为其难来交房♥租了吗
Come to cough up your back rent at last?
我正准备派卡特莱特兄弟去找你呢
I was about to send the Cartwrights round to see you.
既然我来了 想看您可否帮个忙
Since I'm here, I wondered if you might help me.
我在找一个人 他租住在你的一处房♥产里
I'm looking for a man who lives at one of your properties.
贝克街221B号♥ 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
221B Baker Street. Sherlock Holmes.
我在这片区有三十多处房♥产
I own three dozen properties in this neighborhood.
你怎么确定我认识这个人
What makes you think I'd know this guy?
因为对所有人无所不知
Because you make it your business
是您你来的作风
to know everything about everyone.
对于夏洛克·福尔摩斯 你只需知道
All you need know about Sherlock Holmes
就是他是个瘾君子和无业游民
is he's a drug addict and a bum.
在他没沾染毒瘾前
Back when he was clean,
你是否记得他跟这个女人在一起
do you remember him hanging around with this woman?
老天 我太记得她了
Christ, I remember her, all right.
收到一大堆房♥客对她的投诉
Amount of complaints I got from the tenants
吼叫 哭泣 诸如此类
about screaming, crying, carrying on.
谁知道他们在那对她做了什么
God knows what they did to her in there.
你觉得我在哪能找到他
Where do you think I can find him?
他一般在莱姆豪斯的凤♥凰♥烟馆出没
His usual haunt's the Phoenix in Limehouse.
提个建议
Piece of advice,
离那远点
stay well away from it.
你要是害死了自己
You get yourself killed,
房♥租还是得月底交
your rent's still due at the end of the month.
您和母亲的每周早餐
Your weekly breakfast with your mother
已经被取消 殿下
has been cancelled, Your Highness.
您迟到了一个多小时
You are over an hour late.
而且为了操办您姐姐的生日
And what with your sister's birthday,
女王陛下全天日程都排满了
Her Majesty has a full day of appointments.
她生气了吗
Was she angry?
我一直和露易丝在一起 戴姆勒
I've been with Louise, Daimler.
忘了时间 我
We lost track of time, and I--
我知道您最近都不怎么在宫里 殿下
I know you have been absenting yourself from the palace, your highness.
您母亲也这么怀疑 但我帮助您
Your mother suspects as much, too, but I managed to convince her,
说服了她 说您不会这么愚蠢
for your sake, that you would never be so foolish.
谢谢
Thank you.
女王陛下一直努力向公众隐瞒您的长相
Her Majesty has worked hard to keep your image from the public.
我诚挚希望您能理解我此话何意
I pray I'm making myself understood.
-上次 -他们是谁
- Last time... - Who are they?
约克勋爵和勋爵夫人的孩子们
The children of Lord and Lady Yorke.
他们今晚会参加她的生日晚宴
They'll be attending her birthday soiree tonight.
当然 您年龄还不够
Of course, you are not yet of age...
所以我擅作主张
which is why I took it upon myself
帮您获得了参会许可
to get you permission to attend.
什么
What?
我也曾像您这样年纪 殿下
I was once your age, sir.
我理解年轻男士的需求
I understand the needs of a young man.
如果殿下不能主动寻求消遣
If sir can't pursue recreation,
也许我们应该主动给殿下带来些消遣
perhaps we could bring a little recreation to sir.
迪克逊动物标本店
有什么可以帮你
Can I help?
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表