剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
Jess!
它在哪 那股黑暗 离开了吗
Where is it? The dark thing? Is it gone?
你站在路中间干什么 小姑娘
What on earth were you doing standing in the road, girl?
我应该让人鞭打你
I should have you flogged.
别管这个了 你马车走得这么快干什么
Never mind that. What were you doing going so fast?
你可能撞死她
You could've killed her.
小姑娘 你怎么敢用这种态度和高你一等的人说话
Young lady, how dare you speak to your betters in that manner.
高我一等
My betters?
-高我一等 -对 教训他吧
- My betters? - Yeah, tell him.
虽然你乘坐高级马车 穿得光鲜笔挺
Just because you ride around in a fancy carriage and wear suits
不代表你就高我一等 不代表你高任何人一等
doesn't make you my better. Doesn't make you anyone's better.
-听着 -不 你听好了 混♥蛋♥
- Now, listen here-- - No, you listen here, you prick!
你或许习惯了欺负别人 让他人对你低三下四
You may be used to bullying people and having them kiss your ass,
但没人能把我当傻子
but no one talks down to me.
所以滚回你的马车
So get back in your carriage
夹着尾巴回你来的地方吧
and piss off to wherever you came from.
赶紧 滚蛋
Go on, off you pop!
没错
Yeah!
装腔作势的混♥蛋♥
Posh prick.
没事了
Shh, it's okay.
鸭和箭袋酒吧
她已经连着两周做这种梦了
She's been having these dreams for two weeks now.
你很久以前说过 我妈妈也是这样
You said ages ago that dreams is how it started with my mum.
我记得你告诉过我
I remember you telling me.
-你说到最后时... -碧
- You said towards the end that-- - Bea.
你妈妈身上的事不会发生在杰茜身上
What happened to your mum isn't gonna happen to Jessie.
你说的这些联♥系♥根本不存在
You're making connections that aren't there.
爱丽丝·库克
碧娅特丝和杰茜亲爱的母亲
为什么她的坟墓是唯一一个从没有花的
Why is her grave the only one that never has any flowers on it?
我想除了我和杰茜没人爱过她
Guess no one else loved her apart from me and Jessie.
肯定不是那样
I'm sure that isn't true.
如果我偷了别人坟头的花
What would you say if I stole some flowers
放在我妈妈的墓碑前 你会怎么说
off another grave and put 'em on my mum's?
我会恭喜你
I'd say congratulations.
你正式可以下地狱了
You're officially going to hell.
我的大门永远为你们敞开
My door is always open.
我该怎么办 妈妈
What am I gonna do, Mum?
修女
Sister?
没必要害怕
There's no need to be afraid.
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
再靠近 你就需要一个医生了
Come any closer and you'll need a doctor.
我的生意搭档和我
My business partner and I
一直在贝克街的公♥寓♥观察你们
have been watching you from our apartment on Baker Street.
我们想让你们帮忙
We want something from you.
我有钱
I have money.
我需要一个房♥间
I need a room.
让哈德逊记在我账上
Tell Hudson to put it on my tab.
坐吧
Take a seat.
这个房♥间发生的事 只能你知我知
What happens in this room will remain between us.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
我的生意搭档和我有个小小的侦探所
My business partner and I run a small detective agency.
我们的办公室在贝克街221B号♥
Our offices are here on Baker Street, 221B.
不过
However...
我们是有名望的人
we are reputable men,
因此我们无法接触到
and as such do not have access to the more
伦敦名声不好的地方
disreputable parts of London.
我们需要你们替我们搜寻消息
We need you to find information for us.
如果你们成功 会受到丰厚的报酬
Should you be successful, you will receive generous compensation.
接着说
I'm listening.
人们还说不存在奇迹呢
And they say there's no such thing as miracles.
四个新生儿被人偷了
Four newborn babies have been stolen.
我们不知道他们是死是活
We have no idea whether they're living or dead.
最近的一个是昨晚
The most recent was last night.
贝斯沃特的一个婴儿从被锁的房♥内偷走了
A baby in Bayswater was taken from a locked room.
窗户从里面锁了
Windows locked from the inside.
房♥间的一侧有个婴儿床
Cot on one side of the room,
姐姐睡在另一张床上
older sister sleeping in a bed on the other.
孩子被偷时 母亲在楼下醒着
Mother was awake downstairs during the disappearance.
确认了没人离开或进入房♥子
Confirmed no one left or entered the house.
我们在婴儿床下找到了这个
We found this beneath the crib.
警♥察♥为什么没去查
Why aren't the police doing anything?
自从婴儿失踪后 姐姐就没回过家
Since the disappearance, the daughter hasn't returned home.
有事不对劲
Something is amiss.
不过 正如我所说
However, as I said,
我们没有时间去寻找叛逆的青少年
locating errant teenagers is not something we have time for.
这就得靠你和你的朋友了
That's where you and your friends come in.
女儿名叫苏珊·希普利 重复一遍
The daughter's name is Susan Shipley. Repeat it back to me.
苏珊·希普利
Susan Shipley.
如果你想要钱
If you want the money...
找到她 并问出她知道什么
you find her and you find out what she knows.
这主意糟透了
This is a stupid idea.
一个男人从墓地跟踪你
A man follows you from a graveyard
并让你找一个和绑♥架♥案相关的人
and asks you to help find someone involved in a kidnapping?
-他们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ -这是他们自己说的
- They're private detectives. - That's what he told you.
据我们所知 这女孩可能看见他绑♥架♥了婴儿
For all we know, this girl saw him take the baby.
现在他想干掉她
Now he wants to do her in.
我们得找到她 问出她知道的事
We have to find her and ask what she knows.
-就这样 唾手可得的钱 -是吗
- That's it. Easy money. - Is it?
因为据我所知 伦敦有四百万人口
'Cause last I checked, there's four million people in London.
-这就像是大海捞... -找到她了
- It's like looking for a-- - Found her!
她住在一个鞋匠的楼上
She's staying above a cobblers
在克莱肯威尔的布鲁克沃特街
on Brookwater Street in Clerkenwell.
你怎么找到她的
How did you find her?
你们认识皮特·麦格雷戈吧 卖♥♥钓鱼线的家伙
You know Pete McGregor, the fishing wire guy?
他欠我个人情 因为我在克来芬公园找到了他的狗
Owed me a favor from the time I found his dog on Clapham Common.
他以前住在贝斯沃特 所以我就问
He used to live in Bayswater, so I said...
你认识苏珊·希普利吗 他说"不 哥们"
Do you know Susan Shipley? He said, "Nah, mate."
"我在贝斯沃特认识的唯一一个人是阿吉阿姨"
"The only person I know down in Bayswater is me Auntie Aggie."
你没有"找到"皮特·麦格雷戈的狗
You didn't find Pete McGregor's dog.
是你从他的花♥园♥偷的
You stole it from his garden
因为那会你想讨好一个喜欢动物的女孩
when you were trying to impress that girl who loved animals.
听着 重要的是他找回了他的狗 好吧
Look, the important thing is he got his dog back. All right?
总之 阿吉阿姨家 闻着像尿和饼干的混合味
Anyway. Auntie Aggie's house, it smells like piss and biscuits.
她让我在家坐了两小时 喋喋不休
Two hours she had me in there, waffling on.
然后进来了一个壮汉 她说是园丁
Then this big fella comes in who she said was the gardener.
-但他们俩肯定上♥床♥了 -斯派克
- But they was definitely banging. - Spike!
你得赶紧说重点了 哥们
I'm gonna need you to get to the point now, mate.
对 所以
Yeah. So...
"他在找一个叫苏珊·希普利的女孩"
"He's looking for a girl called Susan Shipley."
"卢克·波特在追的女孩吗"
"The girl Luke Porter is courting?"
然后他们告诉我
And they told me
卢克·波特在肖尔迪奇的萨拉曼澡堂工作
Luke Porter is a member of Salaman's Bathhouse in Shoreditch.
为了找出他 我去了澡堂更衣室
To flush him out, I went into the changing rooms,
大声说着
I was being dead loud, like...
对 哥们
Yeah, mate!
我睡了一个本地姑娘 她美极了
I'm sleeping with a bird from down here. She's gorgeous.
叫苏珊·希普利
Susan Shipley her name is.
他从澡堂里冲出来 光着身子
He comes out of the shower and he's completely naked.
他的老二还到处晃
His wand is flapping all over the shop.
简直碍眼
It's very unbecoming.
老兄
Mate.
冷静点 我在找苏 她可能有危险
Calm your horses. I was looking for Sue. She could be in trouble.
是吗
Yeah?
"她不想被人找到 你个渣滓"
"She don't want to be found, you slag."
你知道艾德娜·斯基芬斯吗
Have you ever heard of Edna Skiffins?
艾德娜·斯基芬斯被判十年牢狱
Edna Skiffins got ten years in prison
因为她妨碍司法公正
for obstructing an investigation.
你想落得艾德娜·斯基芬斯的下场吗
Do you want to end up like Edna Skiffins?
谁是艾德娜·斯基芬斯啊
Who in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth is Edna Skiffins?
我随口编的 好吧
I made her up, didn't I?
-还奏效了 -对
- And it worked? - Yeah.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表