剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
I just... I just need a minute.
我就 不 我就
I ju-- No, I just--
他在找一个怪物
He's looking for a monster.
杰茜说裂口的位置信息就在他们大脑里
Jessie said the location of the Rip was in their minds.
怪物有很多
There's a handful of monsters,
但在五百万人口的城市里找一个怪物
but finding one in a city of five million
肯定也是大海捞针
would be like looking for a needle in a haystack,
除非你知道其中一个的所在地
unless you knew the exact location of one.
亚瑟·希尔顿 那个鸟类学家
Arthur Hilton. The Bird Master.
-警督 你多快能把我们送到疯人院 -好
- Inspector, how quickly can you get us to Bedlam? - Yeah.
跟我来
Come with me.
做得好 碧娅特丝
Well done, Beatrice.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
你现在相信我说的关于普通人的话了吧
Do you believe me now about normal men?
但你和我比他们要进化得多
But you and I are more evolved than that.
我们将为这个世界带来秩序
We will bring order to this world.
你说"我们"是什么意思
What do you mean, "we"?
你以为我为什么不杀你
Why do you think I didn't kill you?
我有个儿子
I have a son.
他也是究极者
He's an Ipsissimus also.
你要跟他结婚生子
You will have a family with him.
你们将创造一个究极王国
You will create a dynasty of Ipsissimi,
从而在我死去后依然统治人类
who will rule over men long after I'm gone.
不 你疯了
No! You're crazy!
和你说过它们会找到你的
I told you they'd find you.
快跑并躲起来 杰茜卡
Run and hide, Jessica.
快跑并躲起来吧
Run and hide.
站住 以女王陛下的名义
Halt! In the name of Her Majesty!
完犊子了
Oh, bollocks.
城市里的骚乱真是可怕
Horrible business with this rioting in the city.
我们来皇宫的路上目睹了众多骇人景象
We saw some appalling sights on the way over to the palace.
来这里的旅程也是意外重重
So, the journey over here was rather eventful.
我的妹妹 爱玛 坚持要带猫同行
My sister, Emma, insisted in bringing her cat,
但当我们到达鹿特丹
but when we got to Rotterdam,
那只猫逃出笼子消失不见了
the cat got out of his little cage and disappeared.
最后 我们不得不上船
In the end, we had to get on the ship
因为即将起锚
because it was about to leave.
她抽泣 哀嚎
She's sobbing, wailing.
然后她看了下笼子 猫居然就在里面
And she looks in the cage... and the cat is in there.
它应该是自己偷偷溜回来了
He must've snuck back in.
应该是吧
Must have.
玛丽说过你可能会觉得无聊
Marie said you'd probably be boring.
-我没觉得无聊 -真的吗
- I'm not boring. - Really?
你看起来颇感无聊
Because you seem pretty boring.
猫的故事可能确实不怎么有意思
I mean, the cat story wasn't the best story in the world,
但我们又不熟识
but we don't know each other.
我总不能一上来就大讲醉酒放荡故事 对吗
I can't start with tales of drunken debauchery, can I?
猫的故事挺好
The cat story was fine.
你已经有爱的人了 对吧
You're already in love, aren't you?
我可以从你的眼神看出来
I can tell by the look in your eye.
我也是
So am I.
他叫亨里克
His name's Henrik.
他是明斯特法庭的一名书♥记♥员
He is a clerk at the court in Münster.
你肯定很惊讶我会爱上平民 对吧
You're shocked I'd fall for a commoner, aren't you?
或许吧
Perhaps.
你要同意这桩婚事吗
And you're just going along with this?
这是对我国家最好的选择
It's what's best for my country.
这是我的责任
That's what duty is.
只有在乎才会感到有必要履行责任
One only feels duty to the things one cares about,
但我不在乎任何事
and I don't care about anything.
如果我们结婚 你知道大家会希望有孩子吧
So, if we marry, you do realize they'll want children.
-这意味要做♥爱♥ -我知道孩子是怎么来的
- Which means sex. - I know how children are made.
或许在我们结婚前你该试试并练习一下
Well, please try and get some practice in before we marry.
-我之前做过 -那就好
- I-I've done it before. - Good.
我不想这辈子跟一个
I don't want to spend my life with a man
不知道如何取悦女人的男人在一起
who doesn't know his way around the female form.
别假设我们会结婚
Don't presume we're going to marry.
我会尽全力避免这件事
I'm going to do everything in my power to see that we don't.
希望你今晚剩下的时光愉快
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
失陪了
Excuse me.
练习 利欧波德 我是认真的
Practice, Leopold! I mean it!
藏好了 杰茜卡
Stay hidden, Jessica,
否则他们会夺走你的性命
or they'll choke the breath out of you.
你把我困在这里
You trapped me here
因为你知道我是唯一能阻止你的人
because you know I'm the only one who can stop you.
但你为什么要这样待在我的脑中
But why would you stay in my head like this?
你对我说过什么来着
What was it you said to me?
"如果能让人类恐惧 就能操控他们"
"If you can keep a person afraid, then you can control them."
恐惧
Fear.
是恐惧让我困在这里 对吧
It's fear that's keeping me here, isn't it?
瘟疫医生 我必须得直面他们
The plague doctors... I need to face them.
这样我才能出去
That's how I end this.
我说了这里没有出路
I told you there's no way out.
你可以随意假装 杰茜卡
You can pretend all you want, Jessica,
但我能感受到你的恐惧
but I can feel your fear.
这是哪里 这是什么地方
Where is this? What is this place?
你知道自己最深的恐惧是什么 对吧
You know what your greatest fear is, don't you?
人们发现你是个怪物
That people will realize you're a freak.
-你一团糟 杰茜 -害怕那些启示
- You're a mess, Jessie! - Scared of your visions.
-你们都是怪物 -你正在崩溃
- You're both monstrosities. - You're falling to pieces!
不
No.
是的
Yes.
你被自己的父亲抛弃
You were abandoned by your father.
现在瞧瞧你
Now look at you.
被朋友抛弃
Abandoned by your friends.
那是因为你是个怪物
And that's because you're a freak.
因为你太不正常
Because there's something so wrong about you,
因为你令人厌恶
because you're so unsavory.
因为你不可爱
Because you're so unlovable,
令人作呕
so disgusting.
格雷格森警督 跟我来
Inspector Gregson. Follow me.
整栋楼只关着亚瑟
Arthur has the whole wing to himself.
伦菲尔德医生 我们需要步♥枪♥
Dr. Renfield, we need rifles.
再在屋顶安排两个警卫
And position two guards on the roof.
告诉他们一旦看到
Tell 'em to send word
穿亚麻西装的男人来到医院就汇报
when a man in a linen suit arrives at the hospital.
我不能让随便什么人
I can't just let random--
无论你喜不喜欢 这个男人都会来
This man is coming here whether you like it or not.
如果你想活过今晚 就别挡他的路
If you want to survive the night, don't stand in his path.
碧娅特丝
Beatrice.
是时候跟你的旧相识说说话了
Time for you to speak to your old acquaintance.
他们不肯给我有窗户的房♥间
They won't let me have a window.
因为怕鸟
On account of the birds.
嗯 我想也是
Yeah, I... I figured.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
有人会来找你 亚瑟
There's a man coming, Arthur.
一个坏人
A bad man.
他会试着进入你的脑中
He's gonna try and get into your head
找到裂口在哪
and find out where the Rip is.
我不知道那是什么 裂口
I don't know what that is. A Rip?
这是给你能力的地方
It's where your powers came from.
你做过的事虽然可怕 亚瑟
The things you did were terrible, Arthur.
但我知道这些能力会扭曲人性
But I know how these powers twist people,
因为我知道你其实是个好人
because I know you're really a good man.
一旦他进入了你的脑中
Once he's been in your head...
我们希望你用这个放倒他
we want you to put him under.
说真的 我可以带你去一些酒馆
Honestly, I could take you to some taverns
在那里音乐会演奏到天明
where the music plays until morning.
在那之后我们可以
You know, afterwards we could go on
去河边散散步
a little walk down by the river.
我会找个划船师♥傅♥
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表