剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
- Beatrice, stop crying. - I want Mum.
你得反抗 你得振作起来
You have to fight it. You have to pull yourself together!
-碧娅特丝 我们没时间了 -我要妈妈
- Beatrice! We don't have time for this. - I want my mum.
我该害怕吗 你居然在我的意识里
I'm supposed to be scared that you're in my mind?
这里没有什么恐惧或瞬间
There isn't a fear or a moment in here
强大到能摧毁我
that is strong enough to break me.
他是你最好的朋友
He was your best friend.
你嫉妒跟他约会的女孩
You were jealous of the girl he was dating.
他是你摧毁的第一个人
He was the first person you broke.
之后还有很多人
The first of many.
你见过上千人的恐惧
You've seen the fear of a thousand men,
但每次你折磨一个人
but each time you tortured someone
你都会将他们的感觉带走一部分
you took a piece of what they felt with you.
不先感受痛苦就无法造成痛苦
You can't cause pain without feeling something it.
现在他们在这里
Well, here they are!
都在这里
Here they all are.
尝尝你折磨过的人的恐惧吧 在这一刻
A sip of the fear of the people you tortured, all in one moment.
救救她
Help her!
不
No!
反抗 小比利
Fight, Billy boy!
利欧
Leo!
利欧
Leo!
我刚才在流血
I was bleeding...
那不是真的 伙计
It wasn't real, mate.
-你没事的 我们都没事 -好
- You're okay. We're okay. - Okay.
斯派克
Spike!
这里 我在这里
Here! I'm here!
没时间了 我们快找到其他人
Time is short. Let's find the others.
好了 我在呢 我们走 走
Yeah, I got you. Let's go. Come on.
比利 利欧
Billy! Leo!
我的腿 我的腿
My leg. My leg.
我的腿断了
My leg's wrecked.
利欧
Leo!
比利 利欧
Billy! Leo!
碧 我们在这里
Bea! We're here!
比利受伤了
Billy's hurt!
他的腿好像断了
It looks like his leg's broke.
回地下室去 待在那里
Get back to the cellar and stay there!
让他待在那
Keep him there!
我不回地下室
I'm not going back to the cellar.
我不会抛下你们
I'm not leaving you guys.
这些隧♥道♥不安全 比利
These tunnels aren't safe, Billy!
-我们可以把它打通 -没时间了
- We can unblock it. - We don't have time.
回地下室去 待在那
Get back to the cellar and stay there.
答应我 答应我你们会互相保护
And promise me... Promise me that you'll keep each other safe.
好
Yeah.
好的
Yes.
比利
Billy!
比利 答应我
Billy, promise me!
碧娅特丝
Beatrice.
比利 答应我
Billy! Promise me!
好
Yeah.
杰茜
Jessie!
这里 碧 我在这里
Here, Bea! I'm down here!
杰茜 我们来了
Jess, we're coming!
-我没事 -杰茜
- I'm okay. - Jessie!
如果你试图关闭裂口
If you try to close the Rip,
它会像杀死你母亲那样杀了你
it will kill you like it did your mother.
也许吧
Maybe it will.
也可能我为了大局可以不计代价 就像她一样
Maybe I want what's best no matter the cost. Like she did.
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
之前我进入亚瑟的意识时
When I went into Arthur's mind,
我不只看到了裂口的位置
I didn't just see the Rip's location.
我还看到是谁打开了它
I saw who opened it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你是怎么说服夏洛克加入你的
What did you say to Sherlock to make him join you?
谁打开了裂口 是谁
Who opened the Rip? Who opened it?
在你内心某处 你一定知道答案
Deep down, somewhere, you must know.
他说的是谁 杰茜
Who is he talking about, Jess?
杰茜
Jess!
这是我的幻觉吗
Is this in my head?
杰茜 告诉我这不是我的幻觉
Jessie! Tell me this isn't in my head.
这是真的
It's real.
姑娘们
Girls.
我的宝贝们
My babies.
-妈妈 -我的小宝贝们
- Mum. - My little babies.
我太想你们了
I've missed you so much.
我想念你们的一切
I've missed the bones of you.
让我看看你们两个
Let me look at you both.
我的小杰茜 你都长这么大了
My little Jessie. Look how big you are.
还有我的碧碧 真漂亮
And my Bea-Bea. So gorgeous.
你们都变得这么漂亮了
Everyone is so gorgeous.
我错过了这么多
Look how much I missed.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我的挚爱
Oh, love.
你看起来很苍老
You look so old.
我确实老了
I am.
亲爱的 你把我们的女儿们抚养得很好
My love, you did a fine job of raising our girls--
我不得不告诉你
I have to tell you--
我真为你自豪
I'm so proud of you.
我让你失望了
I let you down.
我让女儿们失望了
I let the girls down.
我没能照看她们 我很抱歉
I couldn't look after them. I'm sorry.
是真的吗 约翰
Is it true, John?
-那是谁把你们养大的 -我们在济贫院长大的
- Who looked after you both? - We were in the workhouse.
-我很抱歉 -不
- I'm so sorry. - No.
-你给我站起来 -没有你我什么都不是
- Stand up. - Without you here, I was nothing.
当你成了父亲
When you became a father,
生活重心就不再是你我 夏洛克
it stopped being about me and you. Sherlock
而是女儿们
It's about the girls.
你做的一切都是为了女儿
Everything you do is for these girls!
-我努力试过 -你努力了吗
- I tried. - You tried?
昨晚你自己跟着那怪物逃走 把我丢下
Last night, you ran off on your own with that monster. You left me.
你又抛弃了我
You abandoned me again.
不要那么看我
Don't look at me like that.
我能从你眼里看得出来
I've seen it in your eyes,
你和我一样深感痛苦
you hurt just as much as I do.
我们是一样的 你不能站在这和我说
We're the same. You can't stand there and tell me
你不会为了和她团聚而付出一切
there's nothing you wouldn't do to be with her.
看看她 她就在这
And look at her. She's here.
过来
Come.
我之前做不到 但从现在起会爱你们照顾你们
I'm here to love you and look after you like I couldn't before.
我回来了 而且再也不会离开你们
I'm here and I'm never going away ever again, okay?
过来 杰茜
Come here, Jessie.
过来 让我好好抱抱你们俩
Come here. Let me hold you both for a while.
你为什么打开裂口 妈妈
Why are you opening the Rip, Mum?
我们回来了 伙计们 我们做到了
We made it back, lads. We did it.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
华生是对的 城市已经大乱
Watson was right. The city's turning.
裂口现在的状态
With the Rip the way it is,
每次有人祈祷求助或许愿 混乱就会加剧
every time someone prays for help or wishes, that's all it takes.
我们就该留在隧♥道♥里 想办法穿过去
We should've stayed, we should found a way through.
我们在这毫无用处
We're useless here.
鸭和箭袋酒吧
杰茜还没能关上裂口
Jessie still hasn't closed the Rip.
-快结束了 现在可能已经太迟了 -快走
- It's nearly over. It could be too late now. - Come on.
快走 比尔 我们先离开街面
Come on, Bill. Let's get off the streets.
让我们进去
Let us in!
我用枪打了他 我用枪打了他
I rifled him. I rifled him!
对
Yep.
你那一下打得漂亮
You rifled him real nice.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表