剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
是时候了 先生们
It's time, gentlemen.
每种动物都有独特的皮肤纹路
Every animal has a unique skin map,
皮肤以独特的方式连接着
a way in which the dermis attaches
皮下的肌肉和骨骼
to the muscle and bone beneath.
你不能用给猪剥皮的方式给人剥皮
You can't flay a pig the same way you'd flay a man.
但真正的技术不在于你如何剥皮
But the real skill is not in how you remove the skin,
而在于你如何拼凑回去
but in how you piece it back together.
那时它才能成为...
That's where it becomes...
一件艺术品
an art form.
喂 你 干什么呢
Oi! You! What are you doing?
天呐
Oh, God.
乖乖束手就擒吧
Don't make this difficult.
什么情况
What?
请别伤害我
Please just leave me alone.
我没钱 我什么都没有
I don't have no money. I don't have nothing.
非 正 规 军
第四章
针与刀
每次我来这里 都有垃圾
Every time I come here, there's rubbish.
谁会在墓地里丢垃圾啊
Who litters in a friggin' graveyard?
爱丽丝·库克
碧娅特丝和杰茜亲爱的母亲
你确定这是她吗
Are you sure this is her?
我知道这听上去很蠢
I know it sounds stupid to say,
但我只想跟她共度一小时
but I just want to spend an hour with her.
喝一杯茶 说会儿话 打个招呼
Just have a cup of tea and a little chat. Just say hello.
这一点也不蠢
It's not stupid at all.
我有个理论 杰茜卡 根据夏洛克的魔法书
I have a theory, Jessica. Based on the Sherlock grimoire.
我觉得爱丽丝有和你一样的天赋
I think Alice was gifted like you.
甚至可能是究极者
An Ipsissimus, even.
我想或许夏洛克和华生利用了她的能力
I think perhaps Sherlock and Watson used her for her powers,
就像华生现在利用你的能力一样
just as Watson is using you for yours.
听这段
Uh, listen to this.
"A今晚必须再次被禁锢"
"A had to be restrained once again this evening."
"谵妄和恐惧使她魂不附体"
"Delirium and horror have taken her."
"拒绝参加明天的实验"
"Refusing to take part in tomorrow's experiments."
"无论如何必须进行放血"
"Bloodletting ceremony must take place regardless."
经历过这些 难怪她会发疯
No wonder she went mad if she went through all that.
如果是夏洛克和华生害死了她呢
What if Sherlock and Watson were responsible for her death?
如果他们杀死了她呢
What if they killed her?
那些混♥蛋♥
Those bastards.
-我们得去跟华生医生谈谈 -不 杰茜
- We have to go and speak to Dr. Watson. - No. Jess,
我们需要对峙的混♥蛋♥是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
the bastard we need to speak to is Sherlock Holmes.
他是这一切的关键
He's the key to all of this.
裂口 妈妈 一切
The Rip, Mum, everything.
华生一会想让我们办一个案子
Watson wants to speak to us about a job later.
这是我们的机会
That's our chance.
鸭和箭袋酒吧
你不是一个人 碧娅特丝
You're not on your own, Beatrice.
你必须记住这点
You must remember that.
你跟我遇见的所有人都不同
You're very different to anyone I've ever met.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你...很特别
You have... something about you.
-你是说有气味吗 -不 是种特质
- Like a smell? - No. Like a quality.
我还不知道是什么
I don't know what it is...
但我很喜欢
but I really like it.
等你想到后 告诉我
Well, when you think of it, let me know.
肯定的
I'll be sure to.
对了 我并不是说你没有气味
And I'm not saying you don't smell, by the way.
只是说不是因为那个
I'm just saying that that's not the thing.
我刚才还想吻你 但现在我打消这念头了
You know, I was thinking of kissing you, but now I'm not gonna.
那我猜只能我吻你了
Well, uh... I suppose I have to kiss you, then.
我是认真的 你不是一个人
I meant it when I said you're not on your own.
我得走了
I better be going.
我有个必须要去的地方
I have a thing I need to attend.
你又要消失了吗
You're just gonna disappear off again?
-现在吗 -碧娅特丝 我...
- Right now? - Beatrice, I--
等你方便时再回来吗
Come back when it suits you? I suppose.
-不是这样 -事实就是这样
- It's not like that. - It is like that, literally.
我真的以为你不是...
I really thought that you weren't...
-算了吧 -我今晚会回来
- Just forget it. - I'll be back tonight.
在这座桥上 十点
Here on this bridge, 10:00 P.M.
鸭和箭袋酒吧
说真的 无所谓了 祝你愉快
It doesn't matter, honestly. Have a nice day.
我不是图个新鲜 碧 我保证会回来
I'm not a dabbler, Bea. I promise I'll be back.
真的有用 我逃出来了
It works. I got out.
-谢谢 -这是我的荣幸
- Thank you. - The pleasure's all mine.
我见到了一群人 他们说我是究极者
I met a group of people who told me I was an Ipsissimus.
是有些人这么称呼我们
Well, some people call us that.
所以你也是
So, you're one, too.
正因为此我们的思想才能相连
That's how our minds can meet like this.
但作为究极者可能会很孤独
Being an Ipsissimus can be a lonely path.
许多人想利用你
A lot of people want to take advantage of you.
你以为的朋友
People you consider your friends,
也会对你区别对待
they can treat you differently, too.
会让你觉得自己是个怪物
Can make you feel like something of a freak.
这点我懂
Definitely.
所以我很不情愿向你提出这个请求
Which is why I hate myself for what I'm about to ask of you.
从你所告诉我的信息中 我感觉这些怪物
From what you told me, I feel these monsters,
他们获得力量的同时能看到裂口的一部分
they see something of the Rip when they get their power.
如果你能深入
Now, if you can dive deeper
-他们的思想... -不 求你了
- into their mind... - No. Please.
-你就能看到裂口位置 -牙仙闯入了我的头脑
- ...you might see that location. - The Tooth Fairy went into my head,
看到了我的过去 不行
into my past, and... No.
真抱歉 但我必须让你再深入些
I'm so sorry, but I have to ask you to do more.
别提妈妈 别提麦考夫
Don't mention Mum. Don't mention Mycroft.
别提任何不必要的话题 知道了吗
Don't mention anything you don't have to. Got it?
凶案发生在哈罗区一间酒吧旁的小巷
The murder took place in an alleyway next to a public house
酒吧叫做匣钵之臂
called the Saggar's Arms in Harrow.
有许多目击者
We have numerous witnesses
声称凶手是大卫·奥利弗
who say the assailant was a man named David Oliver.
他剥了受害者保罗·坎布里奇的脸
He removed the face of the victim, one Paul Cambridge.
那警♥察♥为什么不直接逮捕大卫·奥利弗
Why don't the police just arrest David Oliver?
十天前 大卫·奥利弗被人发现死了
David Oliver was found dead ten days ago.
他也被人剥下了脸
He also had his face flayed from his skull.
所以 凶手在行凶十天前就被发现是凶案受害者
So, the murderer was found murdered ten days before the murder?
没错 这很让人不安 也没道理
Correct. It's disturbing and makes no sense.
-自然 他们找我们帮忙了 -自然
- Naturally they've asked for our help. - Naturally.
跟其他案子不同
Unlike the other cases,
这个案子还没完全交给我们
this one hasn't been fully handed over to us.
现在由苏格兰场一个叫雷斯垂德的警督在负责
It's being led by an inspector from Scotland Yard named Lestrade.
调查一开始就是他负责的
He was in charge of the investigation when it began,
看起来他很顽抗 不愿被撤走
and it seems he's reluctant to be removed from it.
那为什么会扯上我们
So, why are we involved at all?
雷斯垂德要求杰茜卡加入
Lestrade has requested Jessica join him
以便在需要时用上她的能力
in case he needs use of her abilities.
就这些了 有什么消息回来告诉我
That is all. Report back to me when you have anything.
抱歉 你们是在等我说"拜托了"吗
I'm sorry, are you waiting for me to say "Please"?
我们只是觉得现在是个好机会
Well, we just felt like now would be a good time
该让我们见见你的合伙人了
for us to meet your business partner.
既然我们为你俩都做了这么多事
Seeing as we're doing so much work for you both.
我的合伙人这会没空
My business partner is currently unavailable.
怎么个没空法
Unavailable how?
他在他的房♥间工作 不想被打扰
He's working in his room and doesn't wish to be disturbed.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
-他是叫这个名字 对吧 -他没空
- That's his name, isn't it? - He's unavailable.
站住
Stop!
站住
Stop!
不准...
Do not...
你为什么骗我们说他在这里
Why did you lie about him being here?
出去
Get out.
因为你知道如果他在别处我肯定会去找他
Because you knew I'd look for him if he were anywhere else.
滚出他的房♥间
Get out of his room!
-你根本不知道他在哪 是吧 -你离他远点
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表