剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
"For there is in London all that life can afford."
"纵观世界历史"
"In the history of the world,
"还没有哪个城市能如它一般"
there has never been a city like it."
"在那里 你可以成为自己想成为的人"
"A city where you can be anyone you want to be."
"做自己想做的事"
"Do anything you want to do."
我...做了保护措施
I... I'm armed.
那是当然
I'm sure you are.
毕竟你现在就像个野人
Given that you now appear to be feral.
瞧瞧你自己
Look at yourself.
但你并不是野人 对吧
But you're not actually feral, are you?
你在玩化妆游戏
You're playing dress-up.
不
No.
我在这有朋友
I have friends here now.
我在这里有了生活
I have a life here--
他们应该知道你是英格兰的王子吧
I suppose they know you're Prince of England, do they?
还是说这里的人并不喜欢你这样的人
Or do people in these parts not take kindly to people like you?
如果你带我回皇宫 我就不当王子了
If you take me back to the palace, I will no longer be a prince.
我不会参加任何会议
I will engage in no meetings,
任何宴会 不吃早餐 不社交
no banquets, no breakfasts, no socials.
我甚至不会跟自己的母亲说话
I will not even speak to my own mother.
她发现我不见的时候说了什么
What did she say when she found out I'd left?
当她发现她的
When she found out her
病怏怏的孩子消失在了野外
sick little boy had disappeared into the wild?
她根本不知道我离开了 对吧
She still doesn't know I've gone, does she?
你还没告诉她
You haven't told her.
你敢动我一下
You lay a finger on me,
我就告诉她你有多疏忽
I'll tell her exactly how negligent you've been.
如果你不再为王室工作了
And how will you maintain that air of superiority
还要怎么保持你的优越感
when you no longer work for the Crown?
我才是我自己命运的主宰
I am the master of my own fate.
只有我
Me!
如果我想回到皇宫
If I wish to return to the palace,
我自会在想回去时回去
I will do so as and when I please.
除此之外 戴姆勒...
And what's more, Daimler...
你拿我一点办法都没有
there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.
约翰
John?
天呐
God!
你差点把我吓出心脏病
You almost gave me a heart attack.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你晕倒的时候碧复♥制♥了钥匙
Bea had a key cut when you were passed out.
佩服
I admire that.
我不想来的 我也是迫不得已
I don't wanna be here. I'm here because I have no other choice.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the right place?
科尔布鲁克花♥园♥11号♥ 伊迪丝·杜波依斯
11 Colebrook Gardens. Edith Dubois.
看来已经有人先我们一步了
Looks like someone's already beaten us to it.
是华生
Watson.
为什么华生这么迫切地要找到这个植物女人
Why is Watson so desperate to find this plant lady, anyway?
天呐
Jesus.
看来我们的医生朋友在这玩得很开心啊
Looks like our friend, the doctor, had fun in here.
我的天 他把这里弄得一塌糊涂
Holy moly. He's trashed the place.
这是伊迪丝吗
Is this Edith?
跟她丈夫在一起
With her husband?
这照片看起来不太开心
Don't look too chipper there.
我可能找到了华生在找的东西
Hey, I think I found what Watson was looking for.
像是一本日记
Looks like a diary.
"8月19日"
"August 19th."
"所幸 疾病只侵害了他的四肢"
"The disease, fortunately, has only attacked his extremities."
"他的脚趾和手指逐渐...腐坏变黑"
"His toes and fingers blacken as the... the rot sets in."
说的是她丈夫
Her husband.
"十月 疾病转移到了他的内脏器官"
"October. The disease has moved inwards to his organs."
"如果我现在不采取行动 他会死"
"If I don't act now, he'll die."
"我打算让他昏迷"
"I plan to render him comatose."
"把他转移到安全的地方"
"And move him somewhere safe."
"我会让他的身体保持在低温状态"
"I'll keep his body cool
"好保存他尚完好的部分"
to preserve what is left of him."
"然后我会用自然来改造他"
"And then I'll use nature to recraft him."
"让他重获新生"
"To bring him back."
是她 她就是收藏家
It's her. She's the Collector.
"安全的地方"
"Somewhere safe"?
好吧 帮大忙了 她可能在任何地方
All right. Big help. She could literally be anywhere.
夏洛克说过
Sherlock said,
"斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊
"Snowdonia Hawkweed requires
需要极端的条件才能盛开"
extremely specific conditions to thrive."
在野外 它只生长于
In the wild, it only grows on
北威尔士一座山里的悬崖壁上
a single cliff face on a mountain in North Wales.
植物园里也有
Botanical gardens.
看看这里 看华生对它做了什么
Look at this place. Look what Watson did to it.
充斥着绝望感
It speaks of desperation.
恐惧和愤怒
Fear and rage.
他为什么那么急迫的要找到她
Why is he so desperate to find her?
为什么他告诉夏洛克
Why would he tell Sherlock
山柳菊的线索是死胡同 可实际不是这样
that the hawkweed was a dead end when it obviously wasn't?
我们去找这些问题的答案吧
Let's go get some fucking answers.
我在想 也许
I was thinking, maybe, uh,
我们今晚可以再一起待上五分钟
we could spend five minutes together tonight.
等我们回去之后
When we get back.
如果我们能回去的话
If we get back.
我们一定能回去
We'll get back.
我觉得再这么下去总会有去无回的
I think there's a chance one of these times we're not gonna.
截至目前我们都很幸运 但是
We've been lucky so far, but...
你想不想转身离开
Do you want to turn back?
我们不能这么做
We can't.
你在这我很开心
I'm glad you're here.
自从你来之后
Ever since you arrived...
什么
What?
我不那么害怕了
I've felt less afraid.
我也是
Me, too.
我把钥匙插在锁反面 这样华生就进不来了
I put the key in the back of the lock so Watson can't get in.
我都不知道该怎么开始去思考这个问题
I don't even know how to begin thinking about it.
之前你怎么搞明白我妈妈的幻觉
Just do the same thing that
采取一样的方法就行
you did when you figured out my mum's visions.
时间过去太久 我记不起来了
It was long ago. I can't remember.
一定还在你脑海里某处
Must be in your head somewhere.
只是被15年来的狗屁埋住而已
It's just buried under 15 years of shit.
不要说脏话
Oh, don't swear.
说脏话的人都缺乏创造力 而且懒惰
People who swear are uncreative and lazy.
-你这是要为人父母吗 -不 我就那么一说
- Is this your attempt at parenting? - No, I'm just saying.
你是以父亲身份给指导意见吗
You're just offering fatherly advice?
-我不是那个意思 -该死
- I'm not saying that-- - Shit.
蠢货 混♥蛋♥ 混球
Tits. Cocks. Balls.
狗屎
Shitty balls.
你说完了吗
You finished?
那你就
Why don't you just...
和我说说 你在噩梦里看到了什么
Tell me what you see in your nightmares.
我在地下某处 一个隧♥道♥里
I'm under the earth somewhere. In a tunnel.
那有一个大洞 像个山洞
And there's this big hole. Like a cavern.
里面有很多尸体
And there are bodies in it.
很多死尸
Lots of dead bodies.
也许是个地窖
Maybe a crypt?
某个地下墓穴
Some catacombs?
那有很多怪物
There are these monsters.
是些黑暗的东西
These dark things.
"黑暗的东西"
"Dark things"?
能再说的笼统些吗
Could you be a bit more vague?
这么多细节让我有点陷入困境
'Cause I'm really getting bogged down in all the details.
他们穿黑色长袍
They wear black robes.
戴面具
And masks.
鼻子很长 像个圆锥体 双眼是空的
Long noses. Like cone noses. And hollow eyes.
你看到的是瘟疫医生
What you're seeing are plague doctors.
他们在黑死病传播时期就戴那种面具
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表