剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
不 必须是这里
No. It has to be.
必须是
It has to.
闭上眼睛
Just close your eyes.
-深呼吸 -不是这里 我都告诉你了
- Take a breath-- - It's not here. I just told you.
那算了 算了
Well, forget it, then. Forget it.
天呐
Jesus.
-帮我给他松绑 -不
- Help me untie him. - No.
什么
What?
让他去
Leave him.
我们什么时候还会有这样的机会
When are we gonna get another chance like this?
碧娅特丝
Beatrice.
我们说好了你告我们他的事
The deal was you'd tell us about him.
说吧
So do it.
我很乐意
With pleasure.
当萨米刚得病时
When Sammy first became ill,
我试着阻止他的病情进一步发展
I tried to stem the tide of his sickness.
我试了一切 什么都没用
I tried everything. Nothing worked.
当我用尽科学办法后
And when I'd exhausted science...
我转向了超自然力量
I turned to the occult.
能找到和死人联♥系♥方法的人
The person that finds a way to contact the dead...
我指的是真正的联♥系♥
And I mean real contact.
能被记录下来的联♥系♥
Contact that can be documented.
那个人将成为世界上最有名的人
That individual will become the most famous person in the world.
一个天才 甚至超越牛顿 伽利略 阿基米德
A... a genius above Newton, Galileo, uh, Archimedes.
这可以做到
It could be done.
只要我们尽力 可以做到
And with our best efforts, it will be done.
或许你可以下个周末来
Well, perhaps you can come up to the Edinburgh chapter
爱丁堡黎明分会 福尔摩斯先生
of the Dawn next weekend, Mr. Holmes.
我们想举办一系列降神会
We're thinking of holding a series of seances that--
福尔摩斯先生其实现在非常繁忙
Mr. Holmes is actually extremely busy at the moment.
-他没时间出行 -乱说 约翰
- He doesn't have time for trips-- - Nonsense! John.
还有什么比这个更重要呢
What could be more important than this?
你们必须原谅我的朋友
You must, uh, forgive my friend.
他很难对这些事兴致盎然
He finds it difficult to get excited about such things.
他没有这方面的天赋
He doesn't have the aptitude for it.
不是这样
That's not true.
我一直在学习各种
I've been studying various,
古苏美尔文字
ancient Sumerian texts.
他们认为当一个人去世后
And they believe that when a person passed away,
会进入一个叫做厄里什基迦勒的阴暗地下世界
they enter a gloomy underworld called Ereshkigal.
这个世界有三条通道 分别由三个怪物把守
And there were three gateways guarded by three monsters.
有人来找福尔摩斯先生 先生
There's someone at the door for Mr. Holmes, sir.
你好
Yes?
我叫伊迪丝·杜波依斯
My name is Edith Dubois.
我联♥系♥了黄金黎明 他们给了我这个地址
I contacted the Golden Dawn, they gave me this address.
他们让我来找夏洛克·福尔摩斯
They told me to ask for Sherlock Holmes.
他很忙 你得过几天来了
He's busy. You'll have to come back at a later date.
我觉得我找到了联♥系♥另一个世界的办法
I think I've discovered a way to reach the other side.
什么意思 怎么联♥系♥
What do you mean? How?
我拿到了一样
I've managed to get my hands on a...
我不知道该怎么形容
I don't know how to describe it.
算是一个圣髑吧
It's a sort of relic.
这是真的吗
Is it real?
我花光了所有钱
It's cost me every penny that I have.
我们该怎么办
So, what do we do?
我会拿走检测它的真实性
I'll take it away and test its authenticity.
萨米
Sammy?
萨米 我在这
Sammy, I'm here.
我在这 我在这
I'm here. I'm here.
不 不
No... No.
不 不
No. No.
它得留在这 我都不怎么认识你
It stays here with me. I hardly know you.
你今天带我来这就是因为我是专家 不是吗
You brought me here today because of my expertise, did you not?
对 对
Yes, yes--
你带我来这是想找方法
You brought me here today to find a way
让你丈夫重获新生
to breathe life into your husband's bones.
我拿走圣髑 我会找到方法
I'll take the relic. I'll find a way.
医生 我的所有研究
Doctor, in all my research
都表明使用这个工具会很危险
it says there is great danger in using this tool.
你以为我是个业余人士吗 杜波依斯太太
Do you take me for an amateur, Mrs. Dubois?
-不 -拜托
- No. - Please.
别小看了我的天赋
Do not underestimate my aptitude.
这需要多久
How long will it take?
我会再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
但你再也没联♥系♥我 对吧 医生
But you never were in touch, were you, Doctor?
你拿走了一个女人拯救自己丈夫的最后希望
You took the hopes of a woman trying to save her husband
然后弃之不管
and you just cast them aside.
我等啊
I waited...
等啊
and I waited.
但你有别的计划
But you had other plans.
泰伯恩刑场
[咒语]佩尔卡多恩 埃尔多恩 奥尔班德
Pelkadorn, eldorn, alband,
卢米多恩
lumidorn,
库洛诺斯 阿尔蒙努斯
kulonos, almonus.
几周过去后 萨米快死了
A few weeks passed and Sammy was about to die.
我用了通灵板寻求帮助
I did a spirit board to reach out for help.
但却发生了一些变化
But something had changed.
我突然有能力
I suddenly had the power
从分子层面上理解植物了
to understand plants on a molecular level.
我发现我可以混合它们的精华创造奇迹
I found I could combine their essence to work miracles.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, my love.
我知道我需要干什么
I knew what I had to do.
这是为了你好
It's for the best.
你现在休息吧
You rest now.
我保证会重建你
I'll rebuild you, I promise.
几个月后 来了一个探访者
A few months later, a visitor came calling.
你一直在忙什么 伊迪丝
What have you been doing, Edith?
我也可以这么问你
I could ask you the same question.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊
Snowdonia Hawkweed.
夏洛克送你的制剂中闻出来了 我立马知道了
Sherlock sniffed it out of one of your potions. See, I knew.
我一看到受害者 我就知道了
As soon as I saw the victims, I knew.
-你的丈夫 他在哪 -在安全的地方
- Your husband, where is he? - Somewhere safe.
我要重建他 医生
I'm going to rebuild him, Doctor.
你疯了
You're insane.
而你要回家
And you will turn around,
告诉夏洛克他错了
go back to Sherlock and tell him that he was wrong.
-是吗 -是的 因为我知道你干了什么
- Oh, will I? - You will. Because I know what you did.
我在获得能力的时候看到了
I saw it when I got my powers.
如果你敢多说一句话
And if you say one word,
我就告诉他们你拿走了圣髑
I'll tell them that you took that relic,
而且你不仅仅是想联络死者
and you didn't just try and contact the dead,
还在宇宙中捅了个洞
you blew a hole in the side of the universe.
是你
It was you.
一直以来都是你
It was you all along.
你打开了裂口 杀了我妈妈
You opened the Rip that killed my mum.
-你杀了她 -不
- You killed her. - No!
是的 你还骗夏洛克
Yes! And you lied to Sherlock.
你还假装寻找裂口
Then you pretended to be searching for the Rip
但实际上一直以来 你都知道裂口在哪
when the entire time, you knew where it was.
我以为只要我们能控制怪物
I thought if we could keep the monsters under control
我就有时间找方法关上裂口
it could buy me time to find a way to close it.
我无意让你母亲
I didn't intend for your mother...
我以为还有其他办法
I thought there'd be another way.
但没有
There wasn't.
而且这毁了她
And it destroyed her.
从我身边夺走了她
It took her from me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不敢相信是你
I can't believe it was you.
我不敢相信你是幕后黑手
Can't believe you're the one behind all this.
-在我们经历了这么多之后 -这次不是我
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表