剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
就好像一种持续的高♥潮♥
It's almost orgasmically linear.
我们现在正站在危险边缘
I think we are standing on the brink of something
而这危险既无秩序又无缘由
that doesn't have order or reason.
你的自大让你相信自己是个巨人
Your arrogance has led you to believe that you're a giant.
然而实际上 你只是条小鱼
When in reality, you're a minnow.
只是一条将要
Just a minnow about to
游进汪♥洋♥大海的小鱼
swim out into the vastness of the open sea.
只有害怕失去的人才会心生恐惧
Fear only takes those who have things to lose.
我有什么可失去的
What do I have to lose?
夏洛克
Sherlock?
我觉得我们取名叫
I'm thinking we could call it,
"海妖歌♥唱家案"
"The Case of the Siren Songstress."
或者"迷魂旋律案"
Or "The Case of the Mesmerizing Melody."
给案件取好名字的关键 在于做好头韵法
The key to coming up with a great case name is alliteration.
这样就能...医生
It tends to... Doctor!
我正在和费尔茨警官讨论
I was just running through some of my favorite case names
几个我喜欢的案件名
with Constable Felts.
有什么备选
What do you have?
现在有"海妖歌♥唱家案"
We have "The Case of the Siren Songstress,"
或者"迷魂旋律案"
or "The Case of the Mesmerizing Melody."
我们是如此地相爱
We loved each other so much.
不 你也许爱她 但她不可能爱你
No! You may have loved her, but she can't have loved you,
尤其在你对她做了那些之后
not after everything you did to her.
我们看到你书里写的那些实验了
We read about the experiments in your book.
赫德森也和我提过惨叫 你如何折磨她
And Hudson told me about the screaming, how you tortured her.
-不是那样的 -那是怎样的
- It wasn't like that. - Well, then how was it?
我们一起做实验 那都是些仪式
We did the experiments together. They were rituals.
我们想要找出找到裂口的方法
And we were looking for a method of finding the Rip.
那些都是我们一起做的
It was something we all did.
她的惨叫和病症
Her screaming and her getting sick was
另有其他原因
because of something else.
那时候爱丽丝经常
Alice used to...
她经常做噩梦
She used to have these nightmares.
别害怕
Come on.
圆形
Circle.
圆形
Circle.
-圆形 -圆形
- Circle. - Circle.
-圆形 -圆形
- Circle. - Circle.
圆形
Circle.
杰茜 杰茜 杰茜 杰茜
Jessie? Jess! Jess! Jess!
你在这做什么 你又梦游了吗
What are you doing out here? You been sleepwalking again?
我不知道 我本来在地下室 然后
I don't know. I was in the cellar. I was just--
-你做噩梦了 -太可怕了
- You had a nightmare. - It was horrible.
我真的没办法再来一次 我不想
I can't do it ever again. I don't want to.
没关系
It's okay.
我觉得你也不需要再来一次
I don't think you have to.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
妈妈的那些噩梦就像你现在的幻觉一样
The nightmares Mum had were visions like yours.
我让夏洛克先不要说了 以便出来找你
I stopped Sherlock so I could come and get you.
你需要听一下他说的 杰茜
You need to listen to this, Jess.
一切就都有解答了
It could be the answer to everything.
我已经告诉你 我不想听
I told you already, I don't want to.
我知道听有关妈妈的事很难
I know it's hard hearing about Mum,
但其实也有好的地方 听听她是怎样的人
but it's also kinda nice. Hearing what she was like.
你因为不知道故事的结局 才会这么说
You only think that because you don't know where they story's headed.
-我当然知道 -不 你什么都不知道
- Of course I know. - No, you don't know anything!
杰茜
Jess!
好 我 我会考虑一下
Look, I'll... I'll think about it.
请先让我一个人待会
Just leave me alone for a while.
你为什么把钱浪费在啤酒上
What you wasting money on beer for?
我需要喝一杯
Well, I needed a drink.
地下室现在有点挤
Cellar's a bit busy at the moment.
和我们稍早看到的男人有关吗
Anything to do with the guy we saw earlier?
得了吧 伙计
Come on, mate.
他是谁
Who was he?
-你♥爸♥爸吗 -你知道我爸死在部队里
- Was it your dad? - You know my dad died in the army.
-那只是你一面之词 -他就是
- That's what you said. - Well, he did.
说吧 比利
Come on, Bill.
是一个叫维克·柯林斯的男人
It was a guy called Vic Collins.
他是我和女孩们待过的
He was the master at the workhouse
那家济贫院的院长
when me and the girls were there.
那就是说不是好人
Not a nice guy, then, I take.
确实不是
No.
我们在济贫院时候还很小
You know, we were young when we were at the workhouse.
他是个正处壮年的成年人
He was a grown man in the prime of his life.
我就是个小屁孩
I was just a little lad, you know.
现在想起来 很滑稽
It's funny, when you think about it.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他经常把我打到失去意识
He used to beat me unconscious.
有一次他下手太重
One time, he beat me so badly
我在医院住了三个星期
that I was in the infirmary for three weeks.
而原因只是我去厕所前没有报告
All I did was go to the toilet without asking permission.
天啊 比利
Jesus, Bill.
-你为什么从来没和我说过 -没什么大不了的
- Why'd you not tell me none of this? - It's no big deal.
但我要说的是
I will say this, though.
如果世上真的存在正义 就应该有人杀了他
If there is any justice, someone will do him in.
在他晚上回家的时候 在他最没料到的时候
Just when he's wandering home at night. When he least expects it.
是啊 但干这事的人 会被抓住
Yeah. But whoever would do that, would get caught.
而那人会受到严厉的惩罚
And they'll throw the book at him
因为他杀了一个位高权重的人
for doing in someone with high standing.
你明白我说的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
明白 我知道你的意思
Yeah! I get the score, lad.
那就好
All right, good.
也去给我买♥♥一杯啤酒 小气鬼
Go and get me a pint, you cheap bastard.
利欧 你感觉如何
Leo, how are you feeling?
-抱歉 我... -别 我不
- Sorry, I... - Please, I don't...
-怎么了 你还好吗 -我没事
- What? Are you all right? - I... I'm fine.
我只是不想让你见到我这样
I just don't want you to see me like this.
怎么样
Like what?
破碎不堪
Broken.
你看上去没有破碎不堪 你为什么会这么想
You don't look broken. Why would you think that?
我穿衣服的时候你能转过身去吗
Can you just turn around while I put my shirt on?
-拜托了 -好
- Please. - Yeah.
至少有人晚上过得不错
At least someone's having a good night.
你还记得很久以前 我问你跳不跳舞吗
Do you remember ages ago, I asked you if you danced?
我以前跳舞
I used to dance.
我和杰茜之前编了一段舞蹈 跳舞赚钱
Me and Jessie had this routine we'd do to try and get money.
-肯定很有趣 -并不是
- I'm sure it was wonderful. - It wasn't.
?水手情人在月下等待?
? The sailor's love waits by the moon ?
?银色之月 银色之月?
? The silver moon, the silver moon ?
我跳时你也跟着跳
Step when I step.
?等待水手速速归家?
? Waiting for the sailor to come home soon ?
?速速归家 速速归家?
? Come home soon, come home soon ?
?弓箭裂缝在深夜空中吱吱作响?
? The creak of a bow on the midnight air ?
?深夜空中 深夜空中?
? The midnight air, the midnight air ?
?美丽的少女不再等待?
? And no more waiting for that maiden fair ?
你为什么这么害怕我靠近
Why are you so scared of letting me close?
你为什么这么害怕我看见你没穿上衣
Why are you scared of me seeing you without a shirt on?
或告诉我你发生了什么
Or telling me what happened to you?
这些事本不该这么难吧
Isn't it supposed to be easier than this?
我猜有时只是有太多心魔困扰而已
I guess sometimes there's just too many demons.
-碧娅特丝 -我得走了 我还有事
- Beatrice-- - I've gotta go. I've got things to do.
当时爱丽丝已经发觉裂口打开了
By now, Alice had figured out that a Rip had opened.
她知道裂口的位置就藏在她的噩梦中
She knew the answers to its location lay in her nightmares,
但噩梦却愈发严重
but they were getting worse.
我在这 亲爱的 没事
I'm here, darling. It's okay.
好了
There.
我不想睡觉
I don't want to go back to sleep.
-我不想回去 -我知道
- I don't want to go back. - I know.
现在的问题是她是否能熬过恐怕的梦境
The question was now whether she would survive their horrors
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表