剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
- After everything we've been through. - This time wasn't me.
我发誓 我发誓
I swear it. I swear it.
在第一次裂口打开后
After the first Rip was opened,
我拿着圣髑 仍进了泰晤士河 我发誓
I took the relic. I threw it into the Thames. I swear it!
我发誓 碧娅特丝 求你了 求你了
I swear it! Beatrice, please! Please!
你必须相信我 我发誓
You have to believe me. I swear to you.
谁都别动
Nobody move!
如果我把这个摔碎
If I drop this,
你们都会死
you all die.
-我们为什么不能继续找 -不 我不找
- Why can't we keep looking? - No. I won't!
我不会再次被羞辱了
I won't be humiliated like this.
我不会被逼做一些我不想做的事
I won't be forced to do something I don't want.
看看你周围 街道都变得蛮横无序
Look around you, yeah? The streets are becoming wild.
听我一句劝 远离街道
Take my advice, you get off them.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
-我以为你只是想磕嗨 -是的 我想嗨
- I thought you just want to get high. - Yes. I want get high.
我是个毒瘾子 我们就是喜欢那样
I'm a drug addict. That's what we tend to do.
-你为什么不帮我 -我不想帮
- Why won't you help me? - I don't want to.
这不是理由
That's not a reason.
因为我已经不是之前的我了
'Cause I'm not who I used to be!
这就是理由
That's why.
因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯已经不复存在了
Because Sherlock Holmes doesn't exist anymore.
无论他有多聪明
Whatever brilliance,
神奇或神通广大 他走了 不会再回来了
magic or method... He's gone. He's not coming back.
不 我不相信 你只是害怕了
No. I don't believe that. You're just afraid.
害怕
Afraid?
你竟然有胆说我害怕
You have the temerity to call me afraid?
所有的答案都在你的脑子里
You have the answers to all of this inside your head.
但你太害怕 不敢进去直面那些启示 真可悲
But you're too scared to stay inside your visions. It's pathetic.
你看 整个城市都开始分崩离析了
Look. The city is starting to fall to pieces.
看看那些你本可以阻止的痛苦
Look at all the suffering you could stop
只要你有一丝勇气就能做到
if you had one iota of bravery in you.
你不用聪明绝顶
You didn't have to be brilliant.
我不需要你聪明绝顶 我
I didn't need you to be brilliant. I...
我只需要你跟我一起战斗
I just needed you to fight with me.
他有枪
He has a gun!
离开大街 不安全
Get off the streets, it's not safe.
你在干什么 我们说好了的
What are you doing? We had a deal.
得了吧
Oh, please!
你们永远不会放了我
You were never gonna let me go.
伊迪丝 求你了
Edith, please!
而至于你 约翰
And as for you, John,
你觉得当我发现
why do you think I didn't kill you
你在到处打探时我为什么没杀你
when I found you snooping around?
我已经考虑一阵子
I've been thinking for a while
我或许该换掉他的心脏 他的神经节
that I might need to replace his heart, his nerve ganglion.
那些你从人身上取走后 对方会死的部位
The parts you can't take from a person without taking their life.
但你的命 约翰
But with your life, John...
我就破个例吧
I'll make an exception.
你和我都一样
You and I are the same.
我们都试着扮演上帝
We both tried to play God
并知道了这样的后果很严重
and learnt it's a terrible price to pay!
我没有扮演上帝 约翰
I'm not playing God, John.
我就是上帝
I am a god.
而作为上帝 有时我必须
And as a god, sometimes I must
为了大局而让无辜者受苦
make the innocent suffer for the greater good.
我很抱歉你们都被牵扯进来了
Now, I am so sorry that you all got involved in this.
我很抱歉你们跟他搅合到一起了
I'm so sorry that you got involved with him.
-伊迪丝 拜托 -你丈夫已经死了 伊迪丝
- Edith, please. - Your husband is gone, Edith.
你无法让他起死回生了
There's no way you can bring him back.
够了
Enough!
只需吸一口
One breath of this...
你们不会感到任何痛苦
you won't feel a thing.
萨米
Sammy.
你活过来了
You're here.
萨米 你醒了
Sammy, you're here.
我最亲爱的宝贝
Oh, my sweetest love.
你活了
You're alive.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
亲爱的 我在这
Darling, I'm here.
我最亲爱的宝贝
My sweetest darling.
-你活了 -对
- You're alive. - Yes.
十五
Fifteen...
对
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我救了你
I saved you.
为什么
Why?
我救了你 好让我们在一起
I saved you so we could be together.
伊迪丝 离他远点
Edith, stay away from him.
十五
Fifteen...
-对 -年了
- Yes. - ...years.
你把我困在这里
You trapped me here.
你为什么不让我死
Why didn't you let me die?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
看看 看看你对我做了什么
Look... Look at what you've done to me.
你怎么敢偷走我的死亡
How dare you steal my death from me?
那东西能把我们撕成碎片
That thing will tear us to pieces.
我们得离开这里
We've gotta get out of here.
碧娅特丝 别留下我
Beatrice. Don't leave me.
碧娅特丝 别把我留在这
Beatrice, don't leave me here.
给我解绑
Please untie me.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
给我解绑
Please untie me.
救我 求你了
Help me, come on.
求你救救我
Please help me.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
赶紧 碧 否则他会杀了我们所有人 快走
Quick, Bea, or he'll kill us all. Come on!
快走 碧
Come on, Bea.
赶紧 快走
Quickly, come on!
碧娅特丝
Beatrice!
快走
Leave.
赶紧 快走
Let's go, come on!
真是个漫长的旅行
It's been a long journey.
还剩几小时了
Only hours away now.
刚经过多佛
Just passed Dover.
看到了悬崖
Saw the cliffs.
我以为我快到了你会开心
I thought you'd be happier that I was near.
是的
I am.
我只是
I'm just...
夏洛克说这些案子
Sherlock said that working on the cases
让他感觉和华生与我妈妈更加亲近
made him feel more connected to Watson and my mum.
仿佛他们在一同战斗
Like they were fighting together.
我对我的朋友们没这种感觉
I don't feel that way about my friends.
他们总让我再继续深入我的噩梦
They keep trying to make me go further into my nightmares.
就算我告诉他们我不想这么做
Even though I've told them I don't want to.
他们不再理解你了 杰茜
They don't understand you anymore, Jessie.
我们这种人 对他们来说难以理解
People like us. It's hard for them.
因为你已经脱离了他们的境界
'Cause you've outgrown them.
你成为了更加
You've become something so...
特别的人
So special.
如此有力量
So powerful.
碧理解
Bea understands.
碧永远不会逼我做我不想做的事
Bea would never make me do anything I didn't like.
她是我的守护天使
She's my guardian angel.
华生是我们的唯一线索
Watson was our only lead.
我们不知道谁打开了裂口 或它在哪
We've no idea who opened the Rip or where it is.
在我们做的一切后
After everything we've done,
我们经理的这一切 竟然没有一点结果
everything we've been through, we've got nothing to show for it.
都结束了
Oh, it's over.
我们不能停止努力
We can't stop trying.
裂口在变大
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表