剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
就像我养大你一样
The same way I raised you.
我会找个优秀的帮手
I'll get good people in.
妈妈 你这是在帮倒忙
Mama, you're not helping your argument here.
不管怎样 我觉得这不是个好主意
Anyhow, you know I don't think this is a good idea,
但如果你真的这么喜欢
but if you're really so sold on it,
我会尽力满足你的需要
I'll try to give you what you need.
丽贝卡 太好了
Rebecca, that's wonderful.
但不管你说什么 你都不年轻了
But no matter what you say, you're not a young woman.
你确定你能应付一个小家伙
Now, are you sure you can deal with a little person
在凌晨三点大喊大叫
yelling and screaming at 3:00 in the morning
因为她需要打嗝?
'cause she needs to be burped?
我只在香肠之夜才这么做
I only do that on sausage night.
太好了 你起来了 我睡不着
Oh, good, you're up. I can't sleep.
对盛大的生日感到兴奋吗?
Excited about the big birthday?
该死 萝丝 我告诉过你不要谈论我的生日
Damn it, Rose, I told you not to talk about my birthday.
我不是说你的生日
I'm not talking about your birthday,
我说的是你孩子的生日
I'm talking about Junior's birthday.
我怀孕了?
I'm pregnant?
我不记得怀孕了
I don't remember getting pregnant.
你怎么可能不记得?
Well, how can you not remember?
我和你一起去了诊所
I went to the clinic with you.
他们给了我们早上的特色菜
They gave us the early bird special,
咖啡、丹麦菜和两个鸡蛋
coffee, Danish, and two eggs.
你也怀孕了?
You got pregnant, too?
这是你的主意
Well, it was your idea.
你说过任何人都能做到
You said anybody could do it.
我想我把其他的事都忘了
I guess I forgot about all the other stuff.
我是说 晨吐
I mean, the morning sickness,
静脉曲张 还有渴望
and the varicose veins, and the craving.
你知道我最渴望什么吗?
You know what I crave most?
- 什么? - 报复!
‐What? ‐Revenge!
- 嘿! -你怎么能这样对我?
‐Hey! ‐How could you do this to me?
等一下 这不是我的错
Wait a minute. It isn't my fault.
你怎么能这样对我的背?
How could you do this to my back?
是啊 还觉得他们现在已经想出了一些办法
Yeah, you would think by now they
would have come up with something
来减轻我们的背部压力了
to take the strain off our backs.
索菲亚 你是怎么怀孕的?
Sophia, how did you get pregnant?
我和沃伦·比蒂握了手
I shook hands with Warren Beatty.
你带我去植入卵子
You took me to have an egg implanted.
我吗?
I did?
不管怎样 有轮子一定很不错
Anyway, it must be nice having wheels.
是很好 但你知道什么比轮子更好吗?
It's nice. But you know what would be better than wheels?
刹车!刹车!
Brakes! Brakes!
谁来拦着我!谁来拦着我!
Somebody stop me! Somebody stop me!
拦住我 快
Stop me! Somebody stop me!
- 来来 把那东西拿开 -好了
‐Here, here. Get rid of that thing. ‐There you are.
坐下吧坐下吧
Just sit down. Just sit down.
请坐
Have a seat.
-你握住她了吗? -等一下 我握住她了
‐You got her? ‐Wait a minute, I got her.
我抓住她了我抓住她了
I got her. I got her.
- 好 哇 -慢点 慢点
‐Okay. Whoa. ‐Easy. Easy.
哇‐坐吧
‐Whoa. ‐Here we go.
你拿到超声波检查结果了吗 索菲亚?
So, have you had the results of the ultrasound, Sophia?
是的 好消息 是个男孩
Yup, and there's good news. It's a boy.
-哦 -哦
‐Oh. ‐Oh.
他35岁了
And he's 35.
哦!
Oh!
他是个牙医
And he's a dentist.
- 真好 -祝贺你
‐Great. ‐Congratulations.
-给 拿个牙刷 -谢谢你
‐Here, have a toothbrush. ‐Thank you.
天 我告诉你 这孩子让我有点恶心
Boy, I tell you, this baby has me a little queasy.
我也是 想感受一下被踢的感觉吗?
Me, too. Whoop. Want to feel a kick?
- 好啊 -你怎么能这样对我?
‐Sure. ‐How could you this to me?
噢!
Ow!
嘿!
Hey!
我只是说任何人都可能怀孕
All I said was anyone can get pregnant.
我不是说所有人
I didn't mean everyone.
-现在又改口了 -你是什么意思?
‐Now she tells us. ‐What do you mean?
我太丑了
I am so ugly.
不 才不丑 罗兰
No, you're not, Roland.
是的 我是我又胖又丑
Yes, I am. I'm fat and I'm ugly.
我恨自己 我恨自己的脸
I hate myself, I hate my face,
我讨厌我的身体
I hate my body,
但我最讨厌的是这些该死的情绪波动
but what I hate most are these damn mood swings.
哦!
Oh!
布兰琪可没告诉你这个
Blanche didn't tell you about that.
她也没告诉你
And she also didn't tell you
你就不能再趴着睡了
you're going to have to give up sleeping on your stomach.
只要能趴着睡 我什么都愿意
I'd give anything to sleep on my stomach.
那不是我的错
Well, that's not my fault.
没有别的地方可以怀着孩子了
It's not like there's anywhere else you can carry a baby,
哪里还有啊?
I mean, is there?
哦!
Oh!
我…我愿意出一百万来换一张椅子
I... I'd give a million dollars to sit in a chair.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
这不对啊
Oh, this just isn't right.
- 噢! -我很抱歉 各位
‐Ow! ‐I'm so sorry, everybody.
我很抱歉我很抱歉我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉我很抱歉我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉嗯,我…
I'm sorry. Um, I'm...
-我很抱歉‐亲爱的 醒醒吧
‐I'm sorry. ‐Honey, wake up.
-醒醒 亲爱的这是一个梦 - 哦!
‐Wake up, sweetie. It's a dream. ‐Oh!
‐哦 是吗? -嗯嗯
‐Oh, it is? ‐Uh‐huh.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
哦 萝丝 我想我是忘了
Oh, Rose, I think I forgot
怀孕是什么感觉
what it was like to be pregnant.
我觉得我做不到
Oh, I don't think I can do this.
如果我身材不能恢复怎么办?
What if I never get my body back?
你会恢复你的身材的
Oh, you'll get your body back.
不过要被拉伸变形一下
It'll just be all stretched out of shape.
不 我绝对做不到
Oh, no, I definitely cannot do this.
我从没想过我会这么说 萝丝
You know, I never thought I'd say this, Rose,
但我老了
but I'm old.
布兰琪·德弗罗老了
Blanche Devereaux is old.
你还不老 布兰琪
You are not old, Blanche.
你只是不能生孩子了
You're just too old to have babies.
不 我老了
No, I'm old.
而且 以一种奇怪的方式 我觉得这样说很自♥由♥
And, in a strange way, I feel free saying it.
从事实中感觉到了自♥由♥
Liberated by the truth.
那你就告诉鲍比·李你不能生他的孩子
Well, then you just have to tell Bobby Lee you can't have his babies.
我当然不能 我老了!
Well, of course I can't. I'm old!
你多大了 布兰琪?
How old are you, Blanche?
大到不能用年头来计算年龄了
Old enough to know that you can't measure age in years.
要用拥有的朋友数量来计算
You measure it by the number of friends you have.
你有多少朋友?
How many friends do you have?
四十二
Forty‐two.
打扰 我正在找索菲亚·彼得里洛 她住在这里吗?
Excuse me. I'm looking for Sophia Petrillo. Does she live here?
那是她的包 你在哪里找到的?
That's her purse. Where did you find that?
我是隔壁酒店的泊车服务员
I'm the parking valet at the hotel next door.
她昨天把车留在我们这儿了
She left her car with us yesterday.
她让别人代客停车
She valet‐parked the car.
嘿 那是我的包 就是他!就是他!
Hey, that's my purse. That's the guy! That's the guy!
揍他 揍他
Get him! Get him!
嘿 女士们!
Hey, ladies!
女士们 请控制自己!
Ladies, come on. Please control yourself!
哦 膝盖不错 索菲亚
Ooh, good knee, Sophia.
她打他就像
She just hit him like‐‐
嘿 别这样 女士们!
Hey, stop that, ladies!
坏女人!坏女人!
Bad ladies! Bad ladies!
哦
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表