剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
金厦酒店 第二十二集
祝贺我吧 索菲亚
Congratulate me, Sophia.
我终于完成了那个拼图
I finally finished that jigsaw puzzle.
多大点事 你花了六个月
Big deal. It took you six months.
包装盒上写着2 - 4年(岁)
On the box it said 2‐4 years.
卡尔顿酒店打来电♥话♥ 他们有麻烦了
The Carlton Hotel called, they have a problem.
他们订满了
They're overbooked tomorrow.
他们想知道我们能不能办单身派对
They wanna know if we could handle a bachelor party.
是的 我们可以做 我们只需要再点些啤酒
Yeah, we can do that. We just need to order some more beer.
我们可以从布兰琪那里借些色情视频
Yeah, we can borrow some dirty videos from Blanche.
好吧 你们可得小心点儿倒带
Okay, boys, but be kind. Please rewind.
他们还想让我们雇个脱衣舞娘
And, they want us to hire a stripper
让她从蛋糕里跳出来
and have her pop out of the cake.
-我来负责这件事 -你能行吗?
‐I'll be in charge of that. ‐You can handle that?
嘿 没问题 伙计
Hey, no problem man.
我只需要一张桌子 一些生奶油
I'll just need a table, some whipped cream,
一些糖霜 哦 还有一些烟火
some frosting, oh and some sparklers.
烟火?蛋糕上的吗
Sparklers? What‐ For the cake?
不 是面试啊
No, the auditions.
我不知道要不要为酒店雇个脱衣舞娘
I don't know about hiring a stripper for the hotel.
这事太难办了
That's a little rough.
我的查理从不喜欢脱衣舞娘之类的
My Charlie never was interested in strippers or any of that smut.
我想我是在一个牧牛场长大的
I guess growing up in a country on a cattle range,
让他对什么是好时光有了不同的理解
gave him a different idea of what constituted a good time.
他更喜欢在家里安静地吃饭 对吧?
He was more into nice quiet dinners at home, huh?
不 他喜欢皮革
No, leather.
是什么耽搁了斯坦的律师?
What can be keeping Stan's attorney?
我仍然无法理解他为什么要来这里和我们谈话
And I still can't imagine why he wants
to come over here to talk to us.
我了解我那个卑鄙的前女婿
Well, if I know that cheap ex‐son‐in‐law of mine,
-他想要的只有一样东西 -什么?
‐there's only one thing he could want. ‐What?
把他的假发拿回来
His toupee back.
如果他想带我去钓鱼 我就留着我钓到的
If the man wants to take me on a fishing trip, I keep what I catch.
他为什么要派律师来?
Why would he send a lawyer?
我欠他一点钱
Uh, I owe him a little money.
你欠斯坦什么了?
You owe Stan money for what?
脖子整形
Neck job.
你的脖子做了整形?
You had your neck done?
是啊 我厌倦了人们说"天哪 多不寻常的围巾啊"
Yeah, I got tired of people saying, "My, what an unusual scarf."
听着 等斯坦的律师来了 我来跟他谈
Now, look, when Stan's attorney gets here, I'll do the talking.
为什么要由你来说话?我又不笨
Why should you do the talking? I'm not stupid.
我知道怎么跟律师说话
I know how to talk to a lawyer.
嗨 我是赫伯·詹金斯 斯坦的律师
Hi. I'm Herb Jenkins, Stan's attorney.
是的 陛下
Oh, yes, my liege.
我代表兹博纳克先生缺席谈判
I'm representing Mr. Zbornak in absentia.
缺席?斯坦在欧洲做什么?
Absentia? What's Stan doing in Europe?
你一定是萝丝吧
Uh, you must be Rose.
有人给了我具体的书面指示去找布兰琪·德弗罗
I've been given specific written directions
to find a Blanche Devereaux.
天啊 自从施莱纳家玩寻宝游戏后
Oh gee, now I haven't heard that since
我就没听过这话了
the Shriners had that scavenger hunt.
其实我来这里的原因是我上次
Well, actually the reason I'm here is the last
见到斯坦时他给我的指示
time I saw Stan he gave me instructions to‐‐
不管是什么原因
Whatever the reason he better have
他最好有个不亲自来的好理由
one damn good excuse for not coming here in person.
斯坦死了
Stan is dead.
我只是不敢相信斯坦死了
I just can't believe Stan is dead.
-我的意思是 像他那样正值壮年的年轻人 -是啊
‐I mean, a young man like that in the prime of his life. ‐Yeah.
你有没有注意到随着我们年龄的增长
Have you ever noticed how as we get older
青春是如何不断回归的?
the prime keeps moving back?
我知道
I know.
我父亲去世时才85岁
My father was just 85 when he died.
还小呢
A baby.
我仍然记得他的遗言
I still remember his last words.
哦 亲爱的 是什么?
Oh, honey what were they?
"好吧 我再说最后一次
Okay for the last time
别胡闹了 萝丝 把这东西拿开"
no more screwing around Rose, get this thing off me.
然后他就走了
And then poof he was gone.
至少我们知道我们对斯坦很好
Well, at least we know we were very good to Stan.
是啊 我们又不在背后诋毁斯坦
Yeah, it's not like we bad‐month Stan behind his back.
嘿 看看有个笨蛋给了我一个加拿大硬币
Hey, check this out some bozo just tipped me a Canadian quarters
天 那家伙还耍我
Man, dude pulled a real Stan on me.
那我们要怎么告诉索菲亚?
So, how are we gonna tell Sophia?
今晚我们会温柔地告诉她 就在我们送她上♥床♥之前
We'll break it to her gently tonight, just before we put her to bed.
猜猜我刚碰到谁了?
Guess who I just ran into?
肯定不是斯坦 他死了
Not Stan, he's dead.
嗯…该睡觉了 索菲亚
Well... Time for bed, Sophia.
她说了什么?
What did she say?
索菲亚 斯坦死了
Sophia, Stan is dead.
哦!
Oh!
你还好吗 亲爱的?
Are you okay, honey?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你对一个一直都是累赘的人能说些什么呢
Well, what can you say about a man who's always been a burden
现在终于走了
and now is finally gone.
一个从未尽到责任的人
A man who never lived up to his responsibilities,
那个抛弃你女儿
who ran out on your daughter,
只为自己着想的人?
who never thought of anybody but himself?
我会想他的
I'd say I'll miss him.
我也是
Me, too.
虽然我们俩都很想他
I guess as much as the two of us are gonna miss him,
你会更想念他的 索菲亚
you'll miss him even more, Sophia.
他是我们家40多年的一员
Well, he was part of my family for over 40 years.
所以…这是怎么发生的?
So... How did it happen?
显然 他是在做♥爱♥时死的
Well, apparently, he died while making love.
哦 可怜的斯坦
Oh, poor Stan.
没有什么比孤独终老更糟糕的了
There's nothing worse than dying alone.
至少我们知道他走得很快
At least we know he went quickly.
嗯哼好的 非常感谢
Um‐hum. Okay, thank you very much.
到时候见
I'll see you then.
脱衣舞娘都准备好了!
The stripper is all set, ah!
我拿到了很好的价钱
And I got a great deal.
- 多少? - 免费
‐How much? ‐100% off.
脱衣舞者?不 不 不
Stripper? No, no, no.
我重新考虑了一下
I've had second thoughts about that.
是的 我也一直在想她
Yeah. I can't stop thinking about her, either.
我不是个故作正经的人
Look, I'm hardly a prude,
但是...但是如果一个男人爱一个女人
but‐‐ but if a man loves a woman,
他为什么要在结婚前一晚
why would he want to spend the night
看着别的女人呢?
before he gets married looking at someone else?
上高速公路前最后一次加油?
Last gas before the freeway?
嗯 我认为这是错误的
Well, I think it's wrong.
得了吧 萝丝 每个人都需要偶尔来点幻想
Oh come on, Rose, everybody needs a little fantasy now and then
帮助他们度过每一天
to help them get through the day.
当我吸引男人时 那也是因为我的头脑
When I attract a man, it's because of my brains.
看到了吗?
Now, you see there?
听着 萝丝 我理解你的担心
Look, Rose, I understand your concern
但这是一种延续了很久的男性仪式
but this is a male ritual that has been going on forever
这不是剥削女性
it's not an exploitation of women.
我是说 如果我为一群尖叫的女人脱♥光♥衣服
Yeah, I mean, what about if I took my clothes
off for bunch of screaming women,
你会怎么说?
what would you call that?
《荒唐小混♥蛋♥奇遇记》
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表