剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
金厦酒店 第五集
嘿 索菲亚 酱汁好了吗?
Hey, Sophia, isn't that sauce ready?
好了 好了
It's coming, it's coming.
天啊 我还没做过这么多呢
My God, I haven't cooked this much
自从我在二战期间在墨索里尼的厨房♥工作过以后
since I worked in Mussolini's kitchen during World War...
…自从费尔德曼的婚礼之后
...since the Feldman wedding.
好吧 我来帮忙
Okay, man. I'm ready to help.
呃 好吧 哦是的
Uh, okay. Oh, yeah.
把你的手伸进鸡里
Stick your hand in one of those chickens,
然后把内脏取出来
and pull out the giblets.
伙计 别逗我了
Man, get out of here.
我是认真的 伙计 把手伸进去 快点
I mean it, man. Stick your hand in there, come on.
我不会把手伸进去的
I'm not sticking my hand in there.
罗兰 我说过我需要人来厨房♥帮忙
Roland, I told you I needed help in the kitchen, man.
是你主动提出要来的
You're the one that volunteered.
你在怕什么?
What are you afraid of?
里面的所有东西
Everything that's in there.
听着 有三件事我不会做
Look, there's three things I don't do.
第一 我不会压扁虫子
Number one, I don't squish bugs.
第二 我不会在厕所里回答男人的问题
Number two, I don't answer guys in the bathroom when they ask,
“嘿 你觉得这正常吗?”
"Hey, does this look normal to you?"
第三 我不会把手伸进死鸡里
And number three, I don't stick my hand in dead chickens.
你说你不压虫是什么意思?
What do you mean, you don't squish bugs?
我不压虫子 我"嘘"它们
I don't. I "shoo" them.
你"嘘"它们?
You "shoo" them?
嘿 我也"嘘"死一只
Hey, I just shoed one, too.
让我搞清楚
Let me understand this.
如果你看到一只小蜘蛛
If you saw a little spider,
你不会直接把它压扁然后冲进厕所吗?
you wouldn't just squish it and flush it down the toilet?
-不不 -哦 伙计 你疯了
‐Mmm‐mmm. ‐Oh, man, you're crazy.
-我疯了? -啊
‐I'm crazy? ‐Ah.
-真的吗?好吧 -是的
‐Really? Okay. ‐Yeah.
假设你压扁了这只蜘蛛
Let's say that you squish this spider
然后你把它冲进厕所
and then you flush him down the toilet.
但如果它没有被压扁呢?
But what if he's not really squished?
当你闭上眼睛把他冲进马桶时
And when you close your eyes and flush him down the toilet,
他躲在碗的一边……
he hides on the side of the bowl...
你知道吗?从局部挤压中恢复过来
You know? Healing from this partial squish.
然后 有一天晚上 天黑了……
And then, one night, when it's dark...
它很强壮……
and he's strong...
你坐下……
you sit down...
当你最脆弱的时候 它会抓住你!
and when you are most vulnerable, he gets you!
-所以呢?‐然后你站在厕所里问一个男人
‐So? ‐So then you're standing in the bathroom asking some guy,
“嘿 你觉得这正常吗?”
"Hey, does this look normal to you?"
前台
Front desk.
是的 巴罗斯先生
Oh, yes, Mr. Burrows.
是的 我知道一份应该有8个鸡柳
Yes, I know there are supposed to be
eight chicken fingers in an order.
很抱歉 你只有七个
I'm sorry you've only got seven.
我的天啊!你们律师来了之后
Well, my God! Since you lawyers got here,
天天就只会威胁要起诉
all you've done is threaten to sue.
不不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我很乐意再给你一个(向你竖中指)
It will be my pleasure to give you the finger.
再见
Bye.
奥利弗 快去把鸡柳拿去215房♥间
Oliver, run and take a chicken finger up to 215.
明白了
Gotcha.
我希望我们再也不要开人身伤害律师大会了
I hope we never have a convention
of personal injury lawyers again.
-他们把每个人都逼疯了 -哦!
‐They're driving everybody crazy. ‐Oh!
谢天谢地 他们6号♥就要走了
Thank goodness they're leaving on the 6th.
呃 他们9号♥退房♥
Uh‐uh, they check out on the 9th.
不 6号♥
No, the 6th.
我就写在我的"圣奥拉夫风景"日历上
I wrote it right here in my "Scenes from St. Olaf" calendar.
鲑鱼游向下游的画面很美 不是吗?
Isn't that a wonderful picture of the salmon swimming downstream?
萝丝 鲑鱼逆流而上
Rose, salmon swim upstream.
哦 天哪!他们在9号♥退房♥
Oh, dear! They are checking out on the 9th.
看这条鱼看起来多饥渴
And look how horny the fish look this way.
我们有麻烦了
Well, we have a problem.
我刚给从杰克逊维尔来的一群评委订了房♥
I just took a reservation from a group of judges from Jacksonville.
他们8号♥到
They arrive on the 8th.
亲爱的 酒店已经客满了
Oh, honey, the hotel is sold out.
楚伊一直在喊他厨房♥需要帮手
Why, Chuy's been screaming that he
needs more help in the kitchen.
如果那些评委来了 房♥间就不够了
If those judges come, we'll be overbooked.
嗯 就一个晚上
Well, it's just for one night.
我们一定能做点什么
There must be something we can do.
萝丝 我们不能再多登记一个人了
Rose, we cannot check in one more person.
我们没有房♥间了
We don't have any rooms.
你好 你们的厨房♥在找人帮忙吧
Hello. I understand you're looking for help in the kitchen.
这是我的简历 我是一名厨师
Uh, here is my resume. I am a chef.
嗯嗯
Uh‐huh.
嗯…你资历不错啊
Well... You're very well qualified.
你为什么不直接去厨房♥呢
Why don't you just go right through there to the kitchen.
告诉楚伊 布兰琪说你马上就可以开始
Tell Chuy that Blanche said you'll start immediately.
啊
Ah.
当你这样拿着日历时
You know, when you hold the calendar this way,
这是一群活牛
it's a herd of live cows.
前台的布兰琪说我应该来这里工作
Uh, Blanche at the desk said I should come in here to work.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
把你的手伸进鸡里
Stick your hand in a chicken.
滚出去 伙计!
Get out of here, man!
在我把你的耳朵割下来之前滚出去!
Get out of here before I cut your ears off!
等等 你们认识吗?
Hey, wait, you guys know each other?
是啊 我撞见他和我妻子在床上
Yeah. I caught him in bed with my wife.
你确定你要切掉的是他的耳朵吗?
You sure it's his ears you want to cut off?
走吧 离开这里 伙计
Go on, get out of here, man.
滚出去!
Get out of here!
-嘿 楚伊 - 嘿 我会处理的 好吗?
‐Hey, Chuy‐Hey, I'll take care of this, okay?
嘿 别这样 伙计
Hey, come on, man.
你以为我为什么来这里?我只是想和你谈谈
Why do you think I came here? I just wanna talk to you.
哦当然 我们谈谈 伙计
Oh, sure. Let's talk, man.
自从我在床上发现你和我老婆
What've you been doing since I found you
用我的奶嘴嘬来嘬去的 过得还好啊?
in my bed with my wife under my binky?
我是说我的毯子
I mean my blanket.
Binky是西班牙语 意思是毯子
Binky is Spanish for blanket.
所以 赶紧走
So, look, just get of here.
因为你不能在我的厨房♥工作 伙计
'Cause you're not working in my kitchen, man.
嘿!抱歉 伙计 但前面那位女士给了我一份工作
Whoa, hey! Sorry, pal. But the lady out front gave me a job.
你不能因为不喜欢我就炒了我
I mean, you can't fire me just because you don't like me.
-哦 是的 我能!‐不 你不能!
‐Oh, yes, I can! ‐No, you can't!
不 我来之前就想好了
No, I thought this whole thing out before I came here.
如果你炒了我 那就叫
And if you fire me, that's called, uh,
无故解雇某人
firing somebody without cause.
你不能再这样了
You can't do that anymore.
那你打算怎么办?起诉我?嗯?
So, what are you gonna do? Sue me? Huh?
你要去哪里找律师接这样的案子?
Where are you gonna find a lawyer to take a case like that?
-哦 我的天哪‐出什么事了?
‐Oh, my goodness. ‐What's the matter?
哦 是保险公♥司♥寄来的
Oh, it's from the insurance company.
这是我寄给他们的支票和保险单 都标着"已取消"
It's the check I sent them and our policy, both marked canceled.
我就知道他们取消了我们的责任保险
I knew it. They canceled our liability insurance.
他们为什么要这么做呢?
Now, why would they do that?
还记得萝丝在所有人
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表