剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
哦 没必要 尼克
Oh, that isn't necessary, Nick.
唐要做的就是躺在那里
All Don has to do is lie there.
不 我是说今晚陪布兰琪去舞会
No. I meant escorting Blanche to the dance tonight
如果她允许的话
if she'll let me.
我只是讨厌你所做的一切
I just hate the whole idea of what you do,
‐但那是一件很棒的衣服 -布兰琪!
‐But it's a fabulous dress. ‐Blanche!
好吧 我别无选择
Well, I have no choice.
-我来开车吗? -是的
‐Shall I drive? ‐Yes.
唐纳德的兄弟也要开车
Donald's brother was going to drive,
但他可能也有借口
but he probably has an excuse, too.
我真不敢相信我居然被你说服了 伙计
I can't believe I let you talk me into this, man.
我不需要自助研讨会
I don't need a self‐help seminar.
嗯 我想你需要
Well, I think you do.
你在说什么?我怎么了?
What are you talking about? What's wrong with me?
嗯 这只是
Well, it's just‐‐
不 就当我没提过
No, man. Just forget I mentioned it.
不 我真的很想知道
No. I really want to know.
我觉得你的性格有缺陷
Well, I think that your personality is flawed.
我认为这是你所展现的人格的一个方面
I think there's an aspect to the persona that you project
这会让人们望而却步
which puts people off
表现在你的穿着和说话方式上
manifested in the way you dress and talk.
都、不太好
It's all terrible.
大家好 积极的人们!
Hello, positive people!
这是这次研讨会的重点
The point of this seminar
你能得到你想要的一切吗
is that you can have everything you want
只要你……
as long as you're...
准备好 有目标 有能力 先生
Ready, willing, and able, sir.
很好 罗兰
That's good, uh, Roland.
我想让你们想象一下你们想要什么
And I want you to visualize what you want
因为梦想不仅仅是梦想
because dreams are not just dreams,
它们是现实的蓝图
‐they are the‐‐ ‐Blueprint to the reality.
我们通过它来构建现实
And we build that reality by‐‐
一天一天地投资未来
By investing in the future one day at a time.
先生
Sir.
-罗兰? -是的
‐Roland? ‐Yeah.
聪明鬼举办了一个聚会 没有人来
Smarty gave a party and nobody came.
这周将会是
This week is going to be
对个人意志力的锻炼
an exercise in personal will power,
但在我们开始之前
but before we begin,
有人有疑问吗?
does anyone have any questions?
-哦 -是的是的
‐Uh, yeah. ‐Yes.
你觉得我的穿着怎么样?
What do you think of the way I'm dressed?
不太好
It doesn't work.
现在 在研讨会结束时
Now, at the end of the seminar,
我们将用走上火焰来测试我们的个人力量
we will test our personal strength
with the fire walk.
走什么?
What walk?
火焰道
The fire walk.
你要面对自己的恐惧就得走过一块烧红的煤块
See, you confront your personal fears
by walking across a bed of hot coals.
你最害怕的是什么?
What's your biggest fear, man?
走过一堆滚烫的煤
Walking across a bed of hot coals.
我向你保证 等你走过这些煤堆
I promise you, after you walk across these coals,
你会变成另一个人
you're gonna be a different man.
是啊 我不再耐嚼了 我都酥脆了
Yeah, instead of being chewy, I'll be crispy.
我只是想让你知道我玩得很开心
Well, I just want you to know I had a really good time.
好吧 我也是
Oh, well, so did I.
你知道今晚舞会上我在想什么吗?
You know what I was thinking at the dance tonight?
我想我从来没有遇到过
I don't think I've ever met anyone
和我一样自我陶醉的人
as self‐absorbed as I am.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking the very same thing about me.
嗯
Huh.
尼克 我觉得这样不明智
Oh, Nick, I don't think it would be wise
我们不能再继续下去了
for us to take this any further.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你不会觉得我没有吸引力吧
You can't possibly find me unattractive.
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
只是你现在是酒店的员工了
It's just that you are a Golden Palace employee now,
我不想又被指控性骚扰
and I don't want to be accused
of sexual harassment again.
又?
Again?
你舔一个园丁的后颈
You lick one gardener on the back of the neck,
突然之间 这就触犯了联邦法律
all of a sudden, it's a federal offense.
我们都知道这样对我们都好
We both know it's in our best interest
无视那无法抑制的渴望
to ignore the unquenchable yearning
我们身体里燃烧的欲♥火♥
that burns like a fire in our bellies.
绝对的
Absolutely.
头发不能碰
Not the hair.
哦
Oh.
布兰琪 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Blanche, may I talk to you for a second?
当然
Sure.
我一直在担心你和我最近的关系
I've been worried about our certain
relationship you've been having lately.
萝丝 如果是关于我和尼克的事
Uh, Rose, if this is about Nick and me,
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
好吧 既然这样 我想给你讲个寓言
All right, in that case, I wanna tell you a fable.
什么?
About?
蚱蜢和小白脸
The Grasshopper and the Gigolo.
现在听我说 从前
Now listen to me, once upon a time,
有一只蚱蜢
uh, there was a grasshopper
用腿蹭动的东西发出很大的声音
who made a lot of noise by rubbing her legs
against...well, anything that moved.
萝丝
Rose, look.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself,
非常感谢你的小蚱蜢故事
but thank you very much for your little grasshopper story.
好吧 但如果你
All right, but don't blame me
最后被放到厨房♥桌子上蘸着巧克力 别怪我
if you end up being rolled on the kitchen
table and dipped in chocolate.
已经做过了
Done it, been there.
今天开始 我的钱都付清了
Well, as of today, I'm all paid up.
是吗?
Already?
索菲亚给了我一个半小时让我穿着泳裤洗碗
Sophia gave me time and a half
for doing dishes in my speedo.
现在你自♥由♥了
Well, now that you're a free man,
你有什么计划?
what are your plans?
事实上 和你在一起让我想要
Actually, being with you has made me think
摆脱小白脸这行
of getting out of this gigolo business.
-真的吗? -嗯嗯
‐Really? ‐Mm‐hmm.
你会做什么?
Well, what would you do?
我哥哥开了一家五金店
Well, my brother owns a hardware store
在我的家乡印第安纳州的卡灵顿
in my hometown Carlington, Indiana.
他这么多年来一直想让我过去
He's been trying to get me up there for years.
也许是时候了
Maybe it's time to do that.
不 尼克 别走
Oh, no, Nick, don't go.
我们在这里玩得很开心
Oh, we're having so much fun here.
你为什么不和我待在一起呢
Why don't you just stay here with me
当你找工作的时候
while you look for a job.
在这里你随时都可以帮忙
Well, you can always help out around here.
嗯 在这里确实不错
Well, it has been nice.
即使我有一双码头工人的手
Even if I do have the hands of a longshoreman.
哦 你的手比他们的柔软多了
Oh, your hands are much softer than theirs were.
此外 你也不用洗碗了
Besides, you won't have to wash any dishes.
我该做什么?
What will I have to do?
好吧 别担心
Well, don't worry.
我们会找到的
We'll find something.
嘿 罗兰 你还有那本书吗 《能力和目标》?
Hey, Roland, you still got that book Ready, Willing, and Able?
这就对了 楚伊!我为你感到骄傲
All right, Chuy! I'm proud of you.
-事实上 我想要两本 -真的吗?为什么?
‐Actually, I want two copies. ‐Really? Why?
这样我就可以绑在脚上
Yeah, so I can strap into my feet
当我走过那些愚蠢的煤块时
while I walk across those stupid coals.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
罗兰 别因为我易燃就恨我
Roland, don't hate me because I'm flammable.
放开我
Get off of me.
布兰琪 我刚在泳池边看到尼克了
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表