剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
哦 是的 你是
Oh, yes, you are.
还记得你在高中穿的露趾凉鞋吗?
Remember those open toed sandals you wore in high school?
够明显了……
Please...
对不起 我不是 我真的很想演喜剧
Sorry, but I'm not. And I really want to do comedy.
哦……喜剧 不 马修这太不体面了
Oh... Comedy. No, Matthew. That's so undignified.
你怎么能这样对我?
How could you do this to me?
我不是说我要以此为业
I'm not saying I'm gonna make a career of it,
但我在一些俱乐部表演过 我还不错
but I've been performing at some clubs, and I'm not half bad.
所以当你写信告诉我这个喜剧比赛的时候
So when you wrote me about this comedy competition,
我来这里就是为了让你看看
I came down here so you could see it.
你没有辞职?是吗?
You didn't quit your job? Did you?
-已经辞了 -哦!
‐For a little while. ‐Oh!
原谅我笑不出来 马修
Well, forgive me if I cannot laugh, Matthew,
但我觉得我儿子毁了他的生活一点也不好笑
but I find nothing funny about my son ruining his life.
现在 我不想再谈这个了
Now, I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我们先帮你登记一下
Let's just get you checked in.
你一会儿想听一些音乐剧吗?
You want to listen to some show tunes later?
像箭一样直 妈妈
Straight as an arrow, Mom.
该死的!
Damn!
你好
Hello.
哦 你好!
Oh, hello!
你可能想知道今天早上
You're probably wondering why I screamed
我为什么尖叫着从你身边跑开
and ran away from you this morning.
我已经习惯了 我以前卖♥♥安利
I'm used to that. I used to sell Amway.
呃 请
Uh, please.
哦
Oh.
我叫比尔·道格拉斯
My name is Bill Douglas.
萝丝·尼伦德
Rose Nylund.
嗯嗯
Mm‐hmm.
我做出那种反应的原因是……
The reason I reacted the way I did was...
是……就在我见到你之前
was... Uh, well, just before I saw you,
我想起我忘了在家里拔掉电熨斗的插头
I remembered I forgot to unplug the iron back at the house.
哦 一切都好吗?
Oh, is everything all right?
我不知道 我在1976年把房♥子卖♥♥了
I don't know. I sold the house in 1976.
我想我现在应该能听到点什么了
I guess I would've heard something by now.
呃 你住在哪里?
Uh, where did you live?
在明尼苏达州一个美丽的小镇上
Oh, in a beautiful little town in Minnesota
叫圣奥拉夫
called St. Olaf.
哦
Oh.
-你去过那里吗? -我和妻子在那里度的蜜月
‐Have you ever been there? ‐My wife and I honeymooned there.
哦……
Oh...
你妻子会和你一起来吗?
Will your wife be joining you here?
哦不 她几年前去世了
Oh, no. She passed away a few years ago.
哦!哦……那一定很辛苦
Oh! Oh... That must have been hard.
是的 是的
Yes, it was.
今晚你愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗?
Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?
-好啊 -啊
‐Yes. ‐Ah!
什么时间?
What time?
7点 在大厅?
7 o'clock, in the lobby?
哦 对不起 我们在大厅不供应晚餐
Oh, I'm sorry. We don't serve dinner in the lobby.
不如我们在大厅见面吧
Well, why don't you and I just meet in the lobby,
然后我们一起去餐厅吃饭?
and then we will go out to a restaurant?
太棒了!
Great!
哈!好吧 7点见
Ha! All right. See you at 7:00.
好
Yeah.
哇!也很聪明
Wow! And smart, too.
好了 楚伊 我在安排周六晚上演出的时间表
Okay Chuy, I'm setting up the lineup for Saturday night's show.
你确定还想继续表演吗?
Now you sure you still want to go on?
你凭什么认为我不想继续?
What makes you think that I wouldn't want to go on?
因为我今天看到你排练了
'Cause I saw you rehearsing your act today.
谁来把窗户打开!
Somebody cr‐rack a window!
你这么说是因为我不会用你的烂笑话
You're just saying that 'cause I'm not using any of your lousy jokes.
我的笑话?那你的笑话呢?
My jokes? What about your jokes?
我昨晚做了一个梦 梦见我吃了一个巨大的棉花糖
Uh, I had a dream last night that I ate a giant marshmallow.
当我醒来时 我的枕头不见了
and when I woke up, my pillow was gone.
哈哈哈 嘣嘣!
Ha ha ha ha. Va‐voom!
皮娅·扎多拉和她第一任老公年龄相差32岁
伙计 这个笑话太老了 皮娅·扎多拉都不想听
Man, that joke is so old, Pia Zadora wouldn't marry it.
这倒提醒了我 我跟我朋友谈过了他觉得他能来
That reminds me, I talked to my friend he thinks he can make it.
哦太棒了 他叫什么名字?
Oh, great. What's his name?
哦 这太疯狂了 我刚还记得
Oh, this is crazy. I just had it.
我告诉你 在我这个年纪 首要的是……
I tell you, at my age the first thing to go is the, uh...
嗯…嗯…
the, uh... the, uh...
记性(介意吗)?
Mind?
不 自己拿
No. Help yourself.
听着 索菲亚如果那老人出现了
Look, Sophia if the old dude shows up,
我让他在马修·德弗罗的后面
I'll put him on right after um, Matthew Devereaux.
马修可不参加这场闹剧
Matthew's not entering the laugh‐off.
马修知道这事吗?
Uh, does Matthew know this?
马修知道什么?
Matthew know what?
马修 我禁止你参加比赛
Matthew, I forbid you to enter this contest.
妈妈 我35岁了 你再也不能控制我了
Mom, I'm 35. Your forbidding days are over.
听着 别跟我耍小聪明
Now, look don't you get smart with me.
我读了你的一些笑料
I've been reading some of your material, huh.
我小的时候 我妈妈用了很多化妆品
When I was young, my mother used so much makeup,
她的枕套看起来就像上面有一个小丑的照片
her pillowcase looked like it had a picture of a clown on it.
嘿 你不能这么做
Hey, you can't do that.
谢谢你 楚伊
Thank you, Chuy.
我要讲枕头笑话
I'm doing a pillow joke.
你从哪弄来的笔记本?
Where'd you get that pad?
从你的房♥间
From your room.
这是我隐私
Those are personal.
哦!嗯 当然是
Oh! Well, they certainly are.
听着 如果你想出去当众出丑那是一回事
Look, if you wanna go out and make a fool
of yourself in public that's one thing,
但你不能让我也像个傻瓜一样
but you are not gonna make me look like a fool, too.
你无权侵犯我的隐私
You had no right to invade my privacy.
完全正确
My point exactly.
马修 你不能这么对我
Now, Matthew, you're not doing this to me.
也许 我应该和马修谈谈
Maybe, I should talk to Matthew.
你能帮忙?
You think you can help?
我当然能帮忙
I know I can help.
我知道无数个关于布兰琪荡♥妇♥的笑话
I have over a thousand Blanche slut jokes.
-好…是的
‐Well... ‐Yeah.
多么美妙的一晚啊?
What a night, huh?
我都好几年没这么开心过了
Ah, I don't think I've had this much fun in years.
我都不记得上次跳波尔卡是什么时候了
You know, I can't remember when I last danced the polka.
你喜欢我的独舞吗?
Did you like my solo?
哦!
Oh!
当有人跳到桌子上 双手倒立时
I'm always impressed when somebody jumps up on a table
我总是印象深刻
and stands on her hands.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
事实上 我们在圣奥拉夫就是这么跳舞的
Actually, that's the way we dance back in St. Olaf.
哦?
Oh?
比尔 我有事要告诉你
Bill, there's something I have to tell you.
我能先告诉你一件事吗?
Can I tell you something first?
我已经一个人呆了七年了
Well, I have been alone for seven years.
我试过约会
I tried dating.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
哦 是的但是…你很不一样
Oh, yes. But... You're very different.
当我和你在一起的时候 我觉得…舒服
When I'm with you, I feel... Comfortable.
就舒服吗?
Just comfortable?
不要低估这一点
Don't underrate that.
当你感觉舒服的时候
When you're comfortable,
你就会让自己去感受美好的事物
you allow yourself to feel wonderful things.
像什么?
Like what?
像这样
Like this.
或者这个
Or this.
罗兰 我今晚不去看演出了
Oh, Roland, I won't be going to the show tonight,
所以还有一张票可以卖♥♥
so there's another ticket you can sell.
你得去啊
You gotta go.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表