剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
罗兰 很抱歉吵醒你
Roland, I'm sorry to wake you.
但我们有个客人想把东西放进保险箱
But we have a guest here who wants to put something in the safe
我也不知道保险箱在哪里 我好笨
and I don't know where the safe is. Silly me.
嗯嗯
Uh‐huh.
哦 好的 非常感谢
Uh, oh, okay, thanks so much.
几分钟就好
It'll just be a few minutes.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Could I ask you a question?
我是说 面具已经算明显了
I mean, the mask is a tip-off,
你是第一次来迈阿密吗?
but are you a first‐time visitor to Miami?
那保险箱呢?
What about the safe?
罗兰在来的路上了
Oh, Roland's on his way down.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
卡尔顿酒店
The Carlton.
你好 有个男性白种人 六英尺高
Hello. There's a male Caucasian, six feet tall,
大约80公斤
about a 175 pounds,
可能30多岁
probably mid‐30s.
他戴着滑雪面罩 棕色眼睛
He's wearing a ski mask, brown eyes,
突出的喉结
prominent Adam's apple.
他带着一把点357马格南手♥枪♥
He's carrying a .357 magnum,
他正在去卡尔顿酒店的路上
and he's on his way to the Carlton hotel.
我是谁?
Who am I?
只是一个不像大家想的那么蠢的公民
Just a citizen who isn't quite as stupid
as everybody thinks she is.
哦 对不起 这是411吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. This is 411?
你能给我911的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Well, could you give me the number for 911?
三小时内做了25顿饭
25 dinners in three hours.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我回来了
I'm back.
桃乐茜?
Dorothy?
哦 是你啊 慕奇
Oh, it's you, Munchy.
我叫楚伊
The name's Chuy.
慕奇只是个昵称
Munchy was just a nickname.
你想做什么?
Well, what do you want?
我要回我的工作
I want my job back.
听着 我正在经历一场混乱的离婚
Look, I'm going through a messy divorce,
而我的前妻得到了一切
and my ex‐wife got everything‐‐
房♥子 存款
The house, the savings.
这故事真让我伤心
You're breaking my heart.
拜托了
Come on, please.
我厌倦了睡在车里
I'm tired of sleeping in the car.
嗯 睡在里面是还不错
Well, sleeping in it isn't bad.
但是娱乐是不可能的
It's entertaining that's impossible.
你得做得更好才行
You'll have to do better than that.
我不知道该怎么说 但是…
Well, I don't know how to say this, but...
我被你吸引了
I'm attracted to you.
行回来吧
You're in.
我们可以给你原来的薪水和一个房♥间
We can give you your old salary and a room.
我想我们还是一部分按你的方式做吧
I guess we'll cook a little your way,
一部分按我的方式来做
we'll cook a little my way.
我们会做好的
We'll work something out.
但你得假装对我有好感
But you got to really pretend you're attracted to me.
哦!没问题啊美女
Oh! You got it, beautiful.
你能让我回来真是太好了
You're a really kind lady to take me back.
这里一切都好吗?
How's everything in here?
我觉得自己很漂亮
I feel pretty.
天啊 我累坏了
Oh, God, I'm bushed.
是啊 对我来说就像回到了过去
Yeah, it's like the old days for me.
回到农场
Back on the farm.
我们以前是如何努力工作的
How we used to work so hard.
我妈妈 我爸爸
My mother, my father,
我们这些孩子
all us kids.
我们就会这样忙碌一生
That's how we'd spend our lives.
然后我们就死了
And then we'd die.
哦
Oh.
姑娘们 我们成功了
Girls, we did it.
我们还了债
We paid the debt.
我们还有一个月
We have another month.
而且我们有足够的钱雇更多的帮手
And we have enough to hire more help
还有大部分的旅行社
and most of those travel agents
说他们很乐意推荐这个地方
said they'd gladly recommend this place.
我们成功了!
We did it!
你们还在生我的气吗?
Are you still ticked‐off at me?
看在上帝的份上 你能不能别这样了?
Oh for God sake, will you knock it off?
你们老这么生气我都厌倦了
I'm sick and tired of this behavior.
你跟我一样也忙前忙后 我看见你了
You were in this just as much as I was. I saw you.
你工作很努力 你很开心
You worked hard. You had fun.
你们都很开心 来吧 承认吧
You were happy. Come on, admit it.
我们是
We were.
你差点杀了我
You almost killed me.
没有什么能杀死你
Nothing could kill you.
嗯 玉米够噎死个人了
Well, too much corn.
你们知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what this means?
这意味着我们面前有崭新的 令人兴奋的生活
This means we have a new, exciting life ahead of us.
我知道 我从没感觉这么好过
I know. Oh, I don't think I've felt this good
自从从我女儿离家之后
since before my girls left home.
我最喜欢的就是晚上把他们的床铺好
My favorite thing was always turning their bed down at night
给他们掖好被子
and tucking them in
确保他们有安全感
and making sure they were feeling safe.
这周我每晚都铺了42张床
I turned down 42 beds every night this week.
我努力不让自己回去给他们掖被子
It was all I could do not to go back and tuck everybody in.
我觉得我又有了目标
I felt like I had a purpose again.
嗯 我88岁了 而且
Well, I'm 88 and‐‐
你87了
You're 87.
-什么? -你87了
‐What? ‐You're 87.
好吧
Okay.
我是87
I'm 87.
桃乐茜走了
Dorothy is gone.
我的朋友不是死了就是死了
My friends are either dead
或者他们在我们说话的时候睡着了
or they fall asleep while we're talking.
我已经20年没消化过洋葱了
I haven't digested an onion in 20 years.
那么为什么还要继续呢?
So why go on?
我坚持下来 因为每天早上我都活着醒来
I went on because every morning I woke up alive.
现在我醒来是因为我要做意大利饺子
Now I wake up because I got to make ravioli.
我很忙
I'm busy.
我有事情要做
I got stuff.
是的 就是这样 就是这样
Yeah, that's it. That's it.
我们现在都有事情了 新东西
We all got stuff now. New stuff.
我只是很兴奋能经营这个地方
I'm just so excited running this place.
你知道 当我们开始做广♥告♥的时候
You know, when we start to advertise,
80年代管理世界各地40家酒店
曾用穿着晨袍坐在酒店床上的照片进行宣传
也许可以像利昂娜·赫尔姆斯利那样用我的照片
maybe we can use my picture like Leona Helmsley did.
利昂娜·赫尔姆斯利用了你的照片?
Leona Helmsley used your picture?
但是姑娘们 这不是最好的吗?
But girls, isn't this just the best?
是的是的
‐Yes. ‐Yeah.
嘿…
Hey...
敬幸福
To happiness.
敬生命
To life.
敬我们!
To us!
是的
Yeah.
好吧 你们在这里做什么呢?
Okay, now how does this thing work again?
传统上 我们只是坐在这里 吃芝士蛋糕
Well, traditionally, we all just sit here, eat cheesecake,
袒露我们的心声
and bare our souls.
有时我会讲故事
And sometimes I tell a story
关于我的家乡圣奥拉夫
about my hometown St. Olaf.
圣奥拉夫
St. Olaf.
嗯听起来有趣
Hmm. Sounds fascinating.
给我们讲讲吧
Tell us about it.
你们这些新兵蛋子
Rookies.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表