剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
金厦酒店 第十三集
哦 天
Oh, man.
哦 天
Oh, God.
啊 吉娃娃
Ah, chihuahua.
索菲亚 你觉得这像什么?
Sophia, what does this look like to you?
五年后的乔治·汉密尔顿
George Hamilton in five years.
不 索菲亚 我觉得你烤过头了
No, Sophia. I think you overcooked this.
‐不 我没有 -哦 真的吗?
‐No, I didn't. ‐Oh, really?
你见过这么黑又冒烟的鸭子吗?
Have you ever seen a duck this black and smoky?
我见过 达菲
I have. Daffy.
但前提是兔八哥给了他一支炸♥药♥雪茄
But only after Bugs Bunny gives him a dynamite cigar.
那只鸭子怎么就学不会呢?
Why doesn't that duck ever learn?
他学不会的 萝丝 他没有脑子
He can't, Rose. He doesn't have a brain.
听起来是不是很熟悉?
Sound familiar?
哦 我是那个蠢蛋?
Oh, I'm the dumb one?
今天是你把三顿饭都做糊了
You're the one who's overcooked three meals today.
事实上 如果我们有蠢货的比赛
In fact, if we had a stupid‐person race,
我认为你会得第一名
I think you'd come in first.
我很抱歉 也许是烤箱坏了
I'm sorry. Maybe the oven is broken.
本来就坏了
Oh, it is.
你没看到我留在烤箱里的纸条吗?
Didn't you get the note I left inside the oven?
最后一刻 萝丝以微弱优势领先
And at the wire, it's Rose by a nose.
抱歉 楚伊 但最近手头有点紧
I'm sorry, Chuy, but things have been a little tight lately.
我们推迟了维修
We've been putting off some of the repairs.
我得有个烤箱 我向布兰琪解释过
I have to have an oven. I explained that to Blanche.
她说她会打电♥话♥给修理工
She said she'd call the repairman.
你让布兰琪打电♥话♥给烤箱修理工?
You had Blanche call the oven repairman?
这有什么问题吗
Why is that so bad?
她和他交往一年了
Well, she's been seeing him for a year.
他在这里唯一服务的就是她
The only thing he ever services out here is her.
在他之前 是那个叫梅泰格的
Before him, it was the Maytag guy.
相信我 他那副样子不是因为寂寞
And believe me, he doesn't look like that because he's lonely.
他筋疲力尽了
He's exhausted.
萝丝 我不知道你是否想要
Rose, I don't know whether you want it or not,
但还有另一个信息
but there's another message.
又是迈尔斯
Miles again.
是的 他今天第三次打电♥话♥来了
Yep. Third time he's called today.
他说他真的要和你谈谈
He says he really has to talk to you.
我打赌他交往的那个女人甩了他
I bet that woman he's been seeing dumped him.
我打赌她伤了他的心
I bet she broke his heart
把他变成了一堆卑躬屈膝的瓦砾……
and reduced him to a pile of groveling rubble...
彻底摧毁了他的自尊
wiping out every last ounce of his self‐esteem.
你觉得迈尔斯为什么一直打电♥话♥来?
Why do you suppose Miles keeps calling?
我猜他是想复合
My guess is he wants to get back together.
但你不考虑复合吗?
But you're not considering it?
哦 我不知道 我很困惑
Oh, I don't know. I'm so confused.
我想做一个明智的决定
I want to make an intelligent decision.
一半的我非常想念他
Half of me misses him terribly,
一半的我想继续我的生活
half of me wants to get on with my life.
而另一半的我…
And the other half of me...
想要拿把斧头
wants to take an ax
然后在中西部搭便车
and hitchhike around the Midwest
找长得像迈尔斯的人
looking for guys who look like Miles.
好了 让邪恶的萝丝去睡觉吧
Okay, let the evil Rose go to sleep.
我现在要和善良的萝丝谈谈
I want to talk to the good Rose now.
来了
Coming up.
亲爱的 我知道这对你来说很难
Honey, now, I know this is difficult for you,
但迈尔斯伤害了你
but Miles hurt you,
他只会再次伤害你 除非你够坚强
and he's just going to hurt you again unless you're strong.
该死 你说得对
Darn it, you're right.
我是说 我不该再让迈尔斯
I mean, I should stop letting Miles
他想来就来 想走就走……
come and go as he pleases...
但我该怎么办呢?
but what should I do?
我来告诉你该怎么做
I'll tell you what you're going to do.
你要走出去 重新开始约会
You're going to go out there and start dating again.
也许你是对的 我应该认识一些新男人
Maybe you're right. I should meet some new men.
这就对了
There you go.
我的意思是 我的生活中不需要迈尔斯
I mean, I don't need Miles in my life.
就是 姐妹
Tell it, sister.
没有他我也过得很好
I get along just fine without him.
你说对了!
Now you're talking!
我今晚能睡你的房♥间吗?
Can I sleep in your room tonight?
嗯 会有点挤……
Well, it's going to be a little crowded...
但也没关系 我床上是认识男人的好地方
but what the hell? It is a great place to meet men.
你还没看完书吗?
You're not finished going over the books yet?
不 有300美元我不知道是哪来的
No. There's $300 I can't account for
我都快疯了
and it's driving me crazy.
好吧 就像我的支票簿算不清时做的那样
Oh, well, just do what I do when my checkbook won't balance.
拿着这300美元 把它写进"意外"一栏
Just take the $300 and put it in the whoopsie column.
嗯?这本账簿一定有问题
Huh? There must be something wrong with this ledger.
我找不到任何"意外"栏
I‐I can't find any whoopsie column.
什么……
What the...
不要挖苦我
Now, don't get sarcastic.
我是从一个
I learned that system
拥有储蓄贷款公♥司♥的人那里学来的这套系统
from a guy who owned a savings and loan.
这完全合法
It's perfectly legal.
听着 这不仅仅是一大笔钱 布兰琪
Look, this is more than whoopsie money, Blanche.
这里面绝对有猫腻
There's a pattern going on here.
我觉得有人在偷钱
I think somebody's stealing.
哦?哦好吧……
Oh? Oh. Well, then...
那就必须抓住小偷
then the thief has to be caught.
我不允许在我的酒店里有偷窃行为
I will not allow thievery in my hotel.
哦 不管这个流浪汉是谁
Oh, whoever this guttersnipe is,
我要抓住他
I'll snatch him.
你会惊讶于我有多擅长让人暴露自己
You'd be surprised how good I am
at getting people to expose themselves.
好吧 听着 我希望我错了
Okay, well, look, I hope I'm wrong about this,
但在我们确定之前 先看看我们花了多少钱
but until we're sure, let's just watch what we spend,
我们不想引起任何不必要的怀疑
and we don't want to arouse any unnecessary suspicion,
不管你做什么 别告诉任何人我们有资金问题
so, whatever you do, don't tell anybody we got money problems.
我守口如瓶
My lips are sealed.
萝丝 我们有资金问题
Rose, we've got money problems.
你还说?
You're telling me?
今天早上我们又丢了一只鸭子
We lost another duck this morning.
不 我是说 这家酒店丢了钱
No, I mean, there's money missing from this hotel.
我们的经济情况不能再丢钱了
Now, we can't afford something like this.
尤其是在最近利润如此之低的情况下
Not with profits being as low as they have been, lately.
天啊 我们该怎么办?
Oh, God, what do we do?
我们必须做我们该做的
Well, we have to do whatever we have to do
-多招揽生意 -哦是的
‐to get more business. ‐Oh, yeah.
你在我们酒店过得愉快吗?
Did you enjoy your stay at the Golden Palace?
-实际上并不 -并不?
‐Well, actually, no. ‐No?
我是来这边的医院看望我姑姑埃德娜的
You see, I came down here to visit my aunt Edna in the hospital.
她是我唯一的亲人了
She's the only family I have left,
医生说情况不太好
and the doctor says it doesn't look very good.
她走后 我将孤身一人
When she's gone, I'll be all alone.
你回来参加葬礼的时候
Well, when you come back for the funeral,
我希望你能想起我们
I hope you think of us.
布兰琪 我真不敢相信你
Blanche, I can't believe you.
我很抱歉 但如果我们继续这样赔钱
Well, I'm sorry, but if we keep losing money like this,
我们都要上街了
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表