剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
金厦酒店 第十七集
嘿 楚伊 你应该看看舞厅里的舞台
Hey, Chuy man, you should check out the stage in the ballroom.
真的开始像喜剧俱乐部了
It's really starting to look like a comedy club man.
我们会在这上面赚很多钱的
We're gonna make a lot of money in this thing.
是的 是的 这是个好主意
Yeah, yeah, that's a great idea.
对了 我有一份申请
Oh, by the way, I have an application
想报名参加喜剧比赛
for somebody who wants to enter the comedy competition.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
没有啊
Nope.
“科尼·卡斯蒂略”?
"Corney Castillos"?
是的 你喜欢吗?
Yeah. Do you love it?
我想取一个有趣的艺名
See I was trying to come up with a stage name that was funny,
既然世界上最有趣的词是"玉米"
and since the funniest word in the world is "Corn"...
玉米!哈哈哈哈哈!
Corn! Ha ha ha ha!
还有什么能比科尼·卡斯蒂略更有趣的吗?
Hey, what could be funnier than Corney Castillos?
我现在要做的就是想出一个五分钟的表演
All I got to do now is come up with a five‐minute act,
但我有一整周的时间 能有多难呢?
but I have all week, so how hard can it be?
科尼 听我说
Corney, listen to me.
你可不想一上台就出丑
You don't want to get up on that stage
and make an idiot of yourself.
现在你需要的是一个写手
Now what you need is a writer.
你知道的 一个年轻 失意 天生幽默的人
You know, someone who is young, down, naturally funny,
你知道 就像我一样
You know, like me.
你?
You?
无意冒犯 兄弟 但你只有像青豆一样搞笑
Uh, no offense, brother, but you're about as funny as a lima bean.
嘿 任何人都能参加这个喜剧比赛吗?
Hey, can anyone join this comedy competition?
你也要参加吗 索菲亚
Oh, not you, too, Sophia.
你的艺名是什么"妈妈彼得里洛"
What's your stage name, "Moms Petrillo"?
天啊 你在50年代录了一张成人派对唱片
Boy, you make one adult party record in the 50s
这事就会困扰你一辈子
and it haunts you all your life.
你知道吗 我在想我以前邻居的一个朋友
You know, I was thinking of a guy
I knew back in the old neighborhood.
一个老家伙
An older guy.
比你老?
Older than you?
他是一个喜剧团队的成员
He was part of a comedy team.
威廉姆斯和布朗 或者布朗和威廉姆斯
Williams and Brown or Brown and Williams
或者威廉姆斯和威廉姆斯 有趣的家伙
or Williams and Williams. Funny guy.
不管他叫什么名字
Look, doesn't matter what his name is,
任何比你年长的人都能登上舞台
anybody older than you can make it on the stage,
我会帮忙报名的
I'll put him on.
嘿 你知道吗 这个周末会很有意思的
Hey, you know, this is shaping up to be quite a weekend.
我刚得知我儿子马修要来看我
I just learn my son Matthew is gonna come for a visit,
而且喜剧演出的票几乎卖♥♥光了
and the comedy show's almost sold out.
哦 对了 说到这个 楚伊想参加 还有索菲亚
Oh yeah, speaking of which Chuy wants to enter, and Sophia‐‐
哦 别让索菲亚参加
Oh, don't let Sophia enter.
你听过她的派对唱片吗?很恶心的
Have you heard her party record? It's filthy!
噢…
Aww...
你好 我叫比尔·道格拉斯 我预订了房♥间
Hello. My name is Bill Douglas. I have a reservation.
哦 是的 道格拉斯先生 是的 你就在这里
Oh, yes, Mr. Douglas. Yes, I have you right here.
你知道吗 你看起来很眼熟
You know, you look very familiar to me.
我在哪里见过你?你是做什么的?
Where do I know you from? What do you do for a living?
我有一家床垫工厂
Well, I own a mattress factory.
也许你听说过我们的系列..道格拉斯床垫
Maybe you've heard about our line‐‐ Douglas mattresses,
用一辈子的床垫
the mattress that will last a lifetime.
是的 我已经有过三个了
Yes. I've had three of those.
哦
Oh.
希望你在金厦酒店过得愉快
Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here at The Golden Palace.
-谢谢 -我们尽我们所能
‐Thank you. ‐We do everything we can
让我们的客人觉得很特别
to make our guests feel like that very special.
谢谢!谢谢!
Thank you. Thank you.
啊!
Aah!
哦!
Oh!
萝丝
Rose,
你还好吗?你看起来摇摇晃晃的 好像…
are you okay? You look shaky like you've...
看见鬼了?
Seen a ghost?
哦 我本来想说“酗酒” 但是……
Oh I was going to say "drinking heavily," but...
“见鬼”也行
"Seen a ghost" works, too.
萝丝 你还好吗?
Rose, are you all right?
看这张照片
Look at this picture.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
是你和道格拉斯先生骑在奶牛上
It's you and Mr. Douglas on a cow.
不 这是我和查理
No. That's me with Charlie.
道格拉斯先生长得和我丈夫查理一模一样
Mr. Douglas looks exactly like my husband Charlie.
难怪他看起来这么眼熟 哦……
Oh, well, no wonder he looks so familiar. Oh...
哦 我还出了这么大的洋相
Oh, and I made such a fool of myself.
他一定觉得我是个疯子
Oh, he must think I'm a nut.
我真的应该去道歉 我是说 他是客人
I really should apologize. I mean, he is a guest.
如果这让你不舒服的话
Well, if it makes you uncomfortable,
我觉得你应该避开那个特别的客人
I think you oughta just avoid that particular guest.
哦 布兰琪 别傻了 我的意思是,
Oh, Blanche, don't be silly. I mean,
我是个大女孩了 我不会制♥造♥麻烦的
I'm a big girl. I'm not gonna create a situation
就因为有人长得像查理
just because somebody happens to looks like Charlie.
哦 很好
Oh, good.
当然 如果他像查理那样接吻
Course, if he kisses like Charlie,
你要想把我从他身上弄下来 就得动用救生索
you'll have to get the jaws of life to get me off him.
伙计 读读这个笑话
Man, read‐‐ read this joke.
读这篇 你会喜欢的
Read this. Yeah you're going to love it.
“真可惜阿尔·戈尔不是服务员
"Too bad Al Gore's not a waiter,
因为他娶了一个给小费的好女人”
because he married a good tipper."
嘣
Boom!
我不明白
I don't get it.
你是什么意思?他妻子的名字叫蒂柏
What do you mean? His wife's name is Tipper.
这一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
伙计 那是因为你说得不对
Man that's 'cause you're not saying it right.
重音要放在"蒂柏"上
You got to hit "Tipper."
他老婆是个很好的"蒂柏"
His wife's a good "Tipper ."
这太有趣了
That's big funny.
楚伊 罗兰 我想让你们见见我儿子马修
Chuy, Roland, I want you all to meet my son Matthew.
马修 这是罗兰和楚伊
Matthew, this is Roland and Chuy.
嘿 很高兴见到你们 我们得走了
Oh, hey, nice to meet you. We got to go.
好吧 亲爱的 我今天的计划太多了
Okay. Oh, honey, I just have so many plans for us today.
妈妈 我们能谈谈吗?
Uh, Mother, could we talk for a minute?
听着 我有事要告诉你
Look, I have something to tell you.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 我好紧张 我该怎么说呢?
Jeez, I'm nervous. Um, how can I put this?
你知道吗 妈妈
You know, Mom,
你和我的共同点比你想象的要多得多
you and I have a lot more in common than you think.
我们喜欢同样的东西
We like the same things.
我们喜欢同样的东西?
We like the same things?
亲爱的 我唯一真正喜欢的是
Honey, the only thing I really like is m‐‐
哦……天啊 你是同性恋
Oh... My God, you're gay.
不
No.
不 我的意思是我们都喜欢冒险
No, what I mean is we both like to take chances,
就像你买♥♥下这家酒店的时候
like when you bought this hotel.
你不害怕改变你的生活
You weren't afraid to change your life.
所以我决定不再做股票经纪人
So I've decided to stop being a stockbroker
而是当一名单口相声演员
and become a stand‐up comic.
马修 亲爱的 如果这是你
Matthew, honey, if this is your roundabout
迂回告诉我你是同性恋的方式
way to tell me that you're gay,
你不必这么做 我接受
you don't have to. I accept it.
我不是同性恋 妈妈
I'm not gay, Mother.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表