剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
但我该怎么做 我该怎么想
but what am I supposed to do what am I supposed to think
我所有的家人 所有的朋友?
about all my family, all my friends?
好吧 我上学的时候
All right, when I was in school,
也许是我太不敏感了
maybe I was a little less sensitive than I could have been.
是啊 但我只是在做我所有朋友都在做的事
Yeah, but I was just doing what all my friends were doing.
他们是我的朋友
They were my friends.
我们就像我们认识的所有人一样
And we were just acting like everybody we knew acted.
哦
Oh.
然后……当我生下第一个孩子的时候
And then that... When I had my first baby‐‐
医院里挤满了人而且…
Well, the hospital was packed and, uh...
我不得不和一个年轻的黑人女性同住一个房♥间
And I had to share a room with a young black woman.
乔治对住宿条件大发牢骚
George made a big stink about the accommodations
她一定听到了他的声音
she had to have heard him.
我知道她的孩子和我的一样可爱
And I know her baby was as cute as mine.
事实上更可爱 丽贝卡是个丑孩子
Cuter, in fact. Rebecca was an ugly baby.
现在长开了 就是婴儿很丑
Turned out fine. Ugly baby.
你可以想象一下她的样子
You can get an idea of how she looked
如果哪天早上你抓到索菲亚掉出假牙了
if you catch Sophia some morning with her teeth out.
关键是
The point is
我现在该怎么做 怎么想我的家人?
what am I supposed to do and think about my family now?
我该怎么…去看待那些我爱的人?
What am I supposed to... to think about all those people I love?
我该怎么看我自己?
What am I supposed to think about me?
我从小到大所信仰的一切 我所有美好的回忆
Everything I grew up believing in, all of my wonderful memories,
它们..它们现在都被破坏了……
they're‐‐ they're all tarnished now by...
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
说实话
By the truth.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
不 你不欠我什么
No. You don't owe me nothing.
你会留下来吗?
Will you stay?
布兰琪 当我告诉你我的困扰的时候
Blanche, you really have to start listening to me
你真的要认真听我说
when I tell you something is bothering me,
我会试着去理解
And I'll try to understand
为什么有些事情对你如此重要
why some of these things mean so much to you.
现在整个世界都乱成一团
The whole world is messed up right now
我希望情况能有所好转
and I would like to see that get better.
但是 为了实现这一点
But, in order for that to happen,
当白人看到有色人种时
White people are gonna have to start making positive assumptions
就不该有那些不好的臆断了
when they see people of color,
有色人种看到白人时 也会正常看待
And people of color could make positive
assumptions when they see white people.
天!事情就是一团糟
Man! Things are just messed up.
布兰琪 让我们试着消除所有的障碍
Blanche, let's just try and get rid of all the barriers
相信彼此 好吗?
and just trust each other, okay?
好吧
Right on.
史密斯的预订
Reservations for Smith.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
史密斯太太呢?
Is there a Mrs. Smith?
呵呵
Har har.
没有 但是有一位琼斯先生
No, but there's a Mr. Jones.
哦…
Oh...
那我就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
你绝对不会相信在酒店会发生些什么
You just won't believe what goes on in the hotel business.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表