剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
我卖♥♥给马修一个笑话
I sold Matthew this one joke
如果他们看不到你 就没人懂
and no one will get it if they can't see you.
我是说 他是你儿子
I mean, he's your son.
布兰琪 你得去啊 今晚对酒店来说很重要
Yeah, Blanche you have to go this is a big night for the hotel.
如果马修去 我就不去了
I'm not going if Matthew's going on.
他过去很负责任
He used to be so responsible.
然后昨晚他告诉我他不喜欢
And then last night he told me he just wasn't happy anymore
再做股票经纪人了
being a stockbroker.
我能想到的就是他爸爸
All I could think of is how hard his
为了让他受教育付出了多大的努力
daddy worked giving him an education
这样他就有安全感了
so he could have some security.
而现在他要抛弃这一切
And now he's just gonna throw it all away.
我觉得你的行为很荒唐
I think you're behaving ridiculously.
你还说
You should talk.
是你跟一个长得像查理的人约会的
You're the one who went out with a guy who looks like Charlie.
你想让我把你脸上的皱纹熨平吗
How would you like me to iron those wrinkles out of your face,
你这个小告密者?
you little snitch?
哦 我很乐意
Oh, I'd love that.
萝丝 你不是吧
Rose, you didn't.
这没什么大不了的
It was no big deal.
我是说 他约我出去 我们跳了一会儿舞
I mean, he asked me out, and we danced a little,
他…他轻轻地吻了我一下
and... He gave me a tiny kiss.
我们又笑又哭 我还倒立
And we laughed and cried, and I stood on my hands.
天啊 我想我爱上他了
Oh, God, I think I love him.
你告诉他查理的事了吗?
Did you tell him about Charlie?
-呃.. -哦 萝丝!
‐Well‐‐ ‐Oh, Rose!
萝丝 你根本不了解这个人
Rose, how‐‐ You don't even know this man.
你只是以为你了解 这对他不公平
You just think you do, and this isn't being fair to him.
但你不知道我经历了什么
But you don't know what I'm going through.
你以为我不想念乔治吗?
Oh, you don't think I miss my George?
我想念我的萨尔?
And that I missed my Sal?
你不会觉得我跟男人约会只是因为
Yeah, you don't think that I've dated men just because
他们笑起来像乔治 或者有他的眼睛吧
they laughed like George or had his eyes.
我也没有在猴子馆的一千只黑猩猩的脸上
And that I don't see my Sal on the faces
看到我的萨尔
of a thousand chimps at the monkey house.
我高中的时候和一个女孩约会过
You know, I went out with a girl in high school
大概三个月
for about three months and uh,
我时不时地看到一些人 他们让我想起
every now and again I see someone who reminds me of‐‐
哦 40年后你有故事可讲的时候再来 好吗?
Oh, come back in 40 years when you got a story to tell, will you.
对不起!
Sorry!
但如果我告诉他实话 他就会离开
But if I tell him he'll leave.
那你打算怎么做?
Well then what are you gonna do?
把你所有查理的照片都烧掉
Just burn all your pictures of Charlie.
叫你的姑娘们别跟比尔说什么
Tell your girls not to say anything to Bill.
我知道 你是对的 我必须告诉他
I know. You're right. I have to tell him.
-但是你很幸运 布兰琪 -我幸运吗?
‐But you know, you're lucky, Blanche. ‐I'm lucky?
如果你想见乔治
If you want to see George,
你只要找马修就行了
you don't have to look any further than Matthew.
她是对的
She's right.
你跟我们说过多少次马修的行为举止像乔治
How many times have you told us that Matthew acts like George
想法也和乔治一样 马修..
thinks like George, that Matthew is‐‐
和他父亲一模一样
Is exactly like his father.
能失陪一下吗?
Would you excuse me?
我想和我儿子谈谈
I think I want to talk to my son.
每隔一段时间我就会想起
You know, every once in a while I remember
我生活中有多需要那个男人的声音
how much I need that male voice in my life, too.
你要我帮你打给桃乐茜吗?
You want me to get Dorothy on the phone for you?
可以吗 亲爱的?
Would you, darling?
马修 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Matthew, may I speak to you a minute?
别担心 我今晚不上节目了
Don't worry. I'm not going on tonight.
哦?好吧
Oh? Okay.
但是 我告诉过你我是怎么认识你父亲的吗?
But, but did I ever tell you how I met your father?
没有
No.
他是嘉年华的小贩 供自己念完大学
He was a barker at a carnival, putting himself through college.
我不知道爸爸是嘉年华的小贩
Dad was a carnival barker I didn't know that.
哦是的 他以前在"法国巴黎"卖♥♥骰子
Oh, yes. He used to sell these dice from "Paris, France."
它们就像普通的骰子 直到你举到光面前
They were just like regular dice until you held them up to the light.
我确实记得他那样做过
I do remember him doing that.
你就是这样认识爸爸的?
That's how you met dad?
才不是 我买♥♥了六对骰子
Hell, I bought six pairs.
当了律师之后
Then after he became a lawyer,
他经常在派对和慈善活动上表演
he used to do it at parties and charity events
我想他可能是太成功了
and then I guess he just became too successful,
对他来说 这样做已经不体面了
and it wasn't dignified anymore for him to
戴上那顶草帽 听他的小调
put on that straw hat and do his little pitch
但是天哪 这个人多么爱出洋相啊
but Lord, how that man love to make a fool of himself.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
哦 我是说…
Oh, I'm saying...
去吧 让自己出丑吧
Go out there and make a fool of yourself.
你会让你父亲为你骄傲的
You'd make your father proud of you.
你呢?
What about you?
无论你做什么 我都以你为荣
I'm proud of you whatever you do.
哦……妈妈
Ohh... Mom.
哦 我在等你呢
Oh, I was waiting for you.
不 坐下 比尔
No, sit down, Bill.
我有件东西要给你看
I have something to show you.
嗯嗯
Mm‐hmm.
啊…
Ah...
一张你和…和我的照片?坐在奶牛上
A picture of you and... and me? Sitting on a cow.
不 那是我……和我已故的丈夫查理
No, that's me... with my late husband Charlie.
哇
Wow.
这当然解释了你对我的瞬间吸引力
It certainly explains your instant attraction to me.
我本想马上告诉你的 但是
Well, I wanted to tell you right away, but‐‐
但你想把幻想再延长一点
But you wanted to extend the fantasy a little longer.
‐请不要生气 -哦 不 不 我不会的
‐Don't be angry. Please. ‐Oh, no, no, I'm not.
但说实话……
But let's be honest...
你能在看着我的时候
Would you ever be able to, to look at me
不去想查理吗?
without thinking about Charlie?
也许一开始不会 但过了一段时间就会
Well, maybe not right at first, but after a little while.
你永远不可能知道你对我的真实感受
You would never be able to know how you really felt about me.
我觉得这行不通
I don't think it's going to work.
我很抱歉 我会走的
I'm so sorry. I'll leave.
不 不 我不想让你走
Oh, no, no, I don't want you to leave.
我想我再也受不了失去了
Oh, I don't think I could stand that again.
查理死的时候 一切都发生得太快了
You see, when Charlie died, it all happened so fast
我都没机会说再见
I never got a chance to say goodbye.
现在你也要抛弃我吗?
And now you're just gonna walk out on me, too?
如果你现在能跟查理说再见
If you could say goodbye to Charlie right now,
你会怎么说?
What would you say?
我该怎么说?
What would I say?
你会对查理说什么?
What would you say to Charlie?
查理……
Charlie...
我们一起度过的30年…
The 30 years that we spent together...
似乎……就像一天
Seemed... Like a day.
你死的时候……我的一部分也死了
When you died... Part of me died, too.
我爱你
I love you.
我想念你
And I miss you.
再见 萝丝
Goodbye, Rose.
谢谢你 比尔
Thank you, Bill.
感觉怎么样 孩子?
How you feeling, kiddo?
不太好
Not so good.
还记得我跟你说过的那个朋友吗
Hey, remember my friend the comic I told you about?
他来了
Well, he's here.
这很好
That's nice.
你为什么不跟我一起去见见他呢?
Why don't you come with me and meet him.
我跟你说 这家伙太搞笑了
I'm telling you, the guy's a hoot.
索菲亚 我现在真的没什么心情
Sophia, I really don't feel like hooting right now.
来吧 这对你有好处 来吧!
Come on. It'll do you some good. Come on!
萝丝 我想让你见见我的这位朋友
Rose, I'd like you to meet this friend of mine.
他以前叫布朗的威廉姆斯或威廉姆斯
He used to be Williams of Brown or Williams
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表