剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
sweating away what's left of their lives
日复一日地叠东西呀什么的
in some devilish fluff and fold operation
大家好 欢迎来到荫松养老院
Hello, and welcome to Shady Pines.
我是梅雷迪思 我是来帮你的
I'm Meredith. I'm here to help you.
你对我母亲做了什么 你…这个纳粹?
What have you done with my mother, you... you Nazi?
保安
Security.
嗯 看起来很聪明的那个
Uh, the smart‐looking one.
请你趴在地板上 双手背后 女士
You wanna lay down on that floor,
hands behind your back, please, ma'am?
是什么让你远离普通警♥察♥
What kept you out of the regular police,
是礼仪还是运动技能?
manners or motor skills?
来吧
Come on.
好了 你退后 你把手从她身上拿开
All right now you back off. You take your hands off her.
她是我的朋友
She's my friend.
你什么时候变得这么强势的?
When did you become so strong?
我不知道
I don't know.
哇 我还没有做过这样的锻炼 自从
Wow, I haven't had a workout like that since‐‐
-妈 -橘子树
-Ma. ‐Orange trees.
从他们把我关在橘子树上开始
Since they had me in the orange trees.
这个女人自称是你女儿
This woman claims to be your daughter,
彼得里洛夫人你能证实吗?
Mrs. Petrillo can you verify that?
如果我不证明 她会怎么样?
Oh, what happens to her if I don't?
我们报♥警♥ 以非法侵入罪把她关进监狱
We call the police and have her jailed for trespassing.
就这么做吧
I'll tell you what let's do that for now.
妈!
Ma!
好吧 她是我闺女
Okay, she's mine. She's mine.
好吧节目结束了 回家吧 走吧
Okay. Show's over. Go on home. Go on. Go on.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
妈 你让我们担心死了!
Ma, you had us worried sick!
我打了桃乐茜
I hit Dorothy.
不要撒谎
Don't lie.
不 我真的打了
No, I really did.
哦 你没有
Oh, you did not.
她打了
She did.
现在由你来带领我们
You shall lead us now.
索菲亚 我们得谈谈
Sophia, we have to talk.
你有五分钟 然后我有网球课
You got five minutes, then I have tennis lesson.
妈 这太荒唐了 你不能待在这里
Ma, this is ridiculous. You can't stay here.
我要留在这
I have to,
这是我搬去和你们三个住之前住的地方
this is where I lived before I moved in with you three.
如果我留在这里 你们可能会生我的气
If I stay here, you all might be mad at me,
但你们不会互相生气
but you won't be not each other,
我不会为破坏你们的友谊负责
and I won't be responsible for ruining your friendship.
你不会毁了我们的友谊 妈 是因为我爱你
You are not going to ruin our friendship. Ma, it's that I love you.
我想让你和我一起住
And I want you to live with me.
我们也爱你 我们希望你幸福
We love you too and we want you to be happy.
你做什么决定都可以
And whatever you decide is okay.
你们又来了 又逼我做
You're doing it again you're forcing me to make
一个我不能做的选择
a choice I can't make.
索菲亚·彼得里洛只能自己照顾自己了
Sophia Petrillo is just gonna have to take care of herself.
哦?你打算怎么付这些钱呢?
Oh? And how are you going to pay for all this.
用一种我称之为…你的钱
With a little something I like to call... Your money.
妈 算了吧!
Ma, forget it!
那好吧
All right then.
姑娘们 恐怕我得把我在酒店里的钱都拿出来了
Girls, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take
out all the money I put into the hotel.
你唯一放在酒店里的东西
Oh, the only thing you actually put into the hotel
是大厅里的糖果盘 亲爱的
was that candy dish in the lobby, honey.
留着吧
Keep it.
妈 你看 荫松换了一层新漆
Ah, Ma, look, Shady Pines might have a new coat of paint,
但他们不能像我这样照顾你
but they can't take care of you the way I can.
-寿司? -谢谢
‐Sushi? ‐Thank you.
看那屁♥股♥!
Look at that tush!
好吧!但我是你的骨肉
Okay! But I'm your flesh and blood.
你好 梅雷迪思
Hello, Meredith.
你好 妈
Hello, Ma.
好吧 但你们都是被关在这里的
Okay, but you're all cooped up here
至少和我在一起你会有乐趣
at least with me you'll have some fun.
注意了 荫松的人们
Attention, Shady Piners,
马戏团之夜五分钟后在大草坪上开始
circus night is starting in five minutes on the big lawn.
要看马戏了 闺女 不能等一会儿再说吗?
The circus. Pussycat, couldn't this wait till later?
不 不能 你必须和我们一起回酒店
No it can't. You have to come back to the hotel with us
然后我们可以讨论这个
So we can talk about this.
是啊 显然我们在这里什么都解决不了
That's right. We're obviously not gonna solve anything here.
-很公平 -好吧
‐That's fair. ‐Okay,
我去付账
I'll go pay the bill.
萝丝
Rose,
你觉得你能再和桃乐茜对抗一次吗?
you think you could stand up to Dorothy one more time?
我很乐意 索菲亚
I'd be glad to, Sophia.
1200美元! ?
$1200!?
你得靠自己了
You're on your own.
-一切都好吗? -嗯
‐So, uh, how's everything? ‐Hmm.
事实上 肉饼有点干
Actually, the meat loaf is a little dry.
贝弗莉 我想离婚
Beverly, I want a divorce.
哎 你就是接受不了批评 对吧?
Boy, you can't take criticism, can you?
贝弗莉 我很抱歉这么说
Beverly look, I'm sorry to blurt it out like that.
只是我想了很久 然后…
It's just that I've been doing a lot of thinking, and...
贝弗莉 我觉得我不爱你
and Beverly, I don't think I love you.
但是 一小时前 你告诉我
But, an hour ago, you told me you wanted to
你想让我成为世界上最幸福的女孩
make me the happiest girl in the world.
那是因为你的前男友来过
That's because your old boyfriend came by,
他说 如果我做了任何伤害你的事
and said, if I did anything to hurt
他就会杀了我 他是认真的
you he'll kill me and he meant it.
雷蒙?雷蒙来找你了?
Ramone? Ramone came to see you?
哦 那说明他爱我
Oh, that means he loves me.
雷蒙爱我!楚伊 我该向你道歉
Ramone loves me! Oh, Chuy, I owe you an apology.
我做这一切就是为了让雷蒙嫉妒
I did all of this to make Ramone jealous.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 没问题
Hey, no problem.
希望你和雷蒙能幸福地在一起
I hope you and Ramone are happy together.
我们要离婚了 对吧?
We're getting divorced, right?
哦 不用离婚 我们从未真正结婚
Oh, we don't have to. We were never really married.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
还记得你喝醉了 我们凌晨两点
Remember when you got drunk and we got that priest
找到的那个神父吗?
at 2 o'clock in the morning?
他不是牧师 他是男厕所服务员
Well, he wasn't a priest he was a men's room attendant.
我还纳闷他为什么在圣坛上放着一罐梳子
I was wondering why he had that jar of combs on the alter.
我永远不会忘记你 楚伊·卡斯托兰索斯
I will never forget you, Chuy Castolanzos.
卡斯蒂略 楚伊·卡斯蒂略
It's Castillos. Chuy Castillos.
我的飞机半小时后起飞
My plane leaves in a half hour
我有两张票 我需要你的决定
I have two tickets, I need your decision.
-但首先我想告诉你这个笑话 -哦 妈!
‐But first I wanna tell you this joke. ‐Oh, Ma!
-这对我很重要-哦 好吧
‐Please it's important to me. ‐Oh, all right.
-咚咚! -是谁?
‐Knock, knock! ‐Who's there?
-我是妈 -谁?
‐I'ma. ‐I'ma who?
我不会跟你回家的
I'ma not going home with you.
我以为加点幽默会让拒绝更容易些
I thought the rejection would be easier with a little humor mixed in.
但说真的 我不会跟你回家的
But seriously, I'm not coming home with you.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
闺女 这不是你的事 是我的事
Pussycat, this isn't about you, it's about me.
你还不明白吗 桃乐茜?
Don't you see, Dorothy?
我现在就得去酒店 我得忙起来
I need to be at this hotel now, I need to be busy.
我在荫松的时候他们把我照顾得无微不至
When I was at Shady Pines they waited on me hand and foot,
这让我觉得自己老了
that made me feel old.
如果我和你一起回家 我也会有这种感觉
That's how I'll feel if I went home with you.
妈 我不想这么自私
Oh, Ma, I don't wanna be selfish.
只是我爱你 我想和你在一起
It's...it's just that I love you and I, I wanna be with you.
这是一个母亲能听到的最好的话
Those are the best words a mother can hear.
我向你保证当我准备好慢下来的时候
And I promise you when I'm ready
我会陪在你身边
to slow down I'll be there with you.
我爱你 闺女
I love you, Pussycat.
我爱你 妈妈
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表