剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
I acted in an X‐rated movie.
不是吧
Get out of here.
我没脱衣服什么的
I didn't take my clothes off or anything.
事实上 我甚至不知道这是一部色情电影
As a matter of fact, I didn't even know it was a dirty movie.
我是说 他们只想让我演个服务生
I mean, this guy just wanted me to play the part of a bellboy.
他只是说:“打开这个房♥间的门 做出反应”
And he just said, "Open this door to this room and react."
直到我租了录像带
It wasn't until I rented the video
我发现了我面对的是什么
that I found out what I was reacting to.
我真希望在寄给我父母之前能先看一遍
I just wish I would have watched it before I sent a copy to my folks.
好吧 罗兰 你在隐瞒什么?
All right, Roland. What are you hiding?
好吧嗯…
Okay. Uh...
我是一个…
I'm a...
澳大利亚女歌♥手
我是海伦·雷迪的超级粉丝
I'm a big fan of Helen Reddy's.
有多粉?
How big?
你知道演出最后的那部分
You know that part at the end of the performance
当她说要感谢她的粉丝时
when she says she wants to thank her fans,
“不管他们是白人、黑人、中国人还是墨西哥人”
"Whether they be white, Black, Chinese, Mexican."
-是的 -我是黑人的那部分
‐Yeah. ‐I'm the Black one.
好吧
Okay.
我想是时候说出我最深最黑暗的秘密了
I guess it's time for me to tell my deepest, darkest secret.
我曾经偷过糖果
I once stole candy.
然后杀了那个店员
And then killed the store clerk.
哦 你没有
Oh, you did not.
我知道 但不然我怎么超越色情片和海伦·雷迪呢?
I know. But how else am I gonna top porn and Helen Reddy?
当她唱《你和我对抗世界》时
And when she sings You and Me Against the World ,
有时我假装是对我唱的
sometimes I pretend I'm You.
停下 你吓到我了
Now stop it. You're scaring me.
好吧
Okay.
我曾经是个男的
I was born a man.
-哦 -拉倒吧
‐Oh. ‐Come on.
谁能让她闭嘴?
Oh, will someone shut her up?
这些都不是秘密 我说的才是大秘密
Those are no secrets. This is a secret.
当我怀桃乐茜的时候
When I was pregnant with Dorothy,
我第五个月的时候医生来找我 他说
the doctor came to me in my fifth month and he said,
“恭喜你 彼得里洛夫人你要生双胞胎了”
"Congratulations, Mrs. Petrillo. You're having twins."
嗯 我欣喜若狂
Well, I was ecstatic.
很快 大日子来了
Soon, the big day came.
分娩过程很辛苦
It was a hard labor,
最后 桃乐茜出现了
but finally, Dorothy appeared.
然后医生准备好我生第二个孩子
And then the doctor prepared for the second baby.
我们等啊等啊
And we waited, and we waited,
医生最后说
and the doctor finally said,
“没有孩子了”
"There is no other baby."
嗯
Mmm.
这很奇怪 你认为发生了什么?
That is very strange. What do you think happened?
桃乐茜吃了她
Dorothy ate her.
索菲亚 我不知道该如何表达我对你的感激之情
Sophia, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you
和我分享这个披萨食谱
sharing this pizza recipe with me.
我们现在把它切开吗?
Shall we cut it up now?
不行 在仪式结束之前我们不能碰它
No, we can't touch it until we finish the ceremony.
哦
Oh.
首先 你必须喝一杯陈年的酒
First, you must drink from the cup of the past.
嗯 不错 这是什么?
Mmm. Not bad. What is this?
我母亲的血
The blood of my mother.
索菲亚!
Sophia!
这是番茄汁
It's tomato juice.
你没听说过象征主义吗?
Haven't you ever heard of symbolism?
现在 吃死人盘子里的东西吧
Now, eat from the plate of the dead.
这是什么?
What is this?
我父亲的尸骨
The bones of my father.
不 真的 这些是什么?姜片吗?
No, really. What are these? Ginger snaps?
嗯…是的
Uh... yeah.
姜片
Ginger snaps.
好吧 最后一件事 也是最重要的
Okay. Now the last thing and the most important.
‐你拿一点酒……-嗯嗯
‐You take a little vino... ‐Mmm‐hmm.
…然后撒上
...and you sprinkle it
撒在披萨上面
on top of the pizza.
就是这样
And that's it.
现在你知道食谱了 用你的生命守护它
Now you know the recipe. Guard it with your life.
-我会的 -我知道你会的
‐I will. ‐I know you will.
你是个好儿子
You're a good son.
索菲亚 等等
Sophia, wait.
我真为自己感到羞愧
I really feel ashamed of myself.
我只想要你的披萨食谱
I only wanted your pizza recipe
因为我打算用它来赚钱
because I was going to use it to make money,
但现在你让我觉得我是你家庭的一员
but now you've made me feel like I'm a part of your family,
所以我不想成为打破传统的人
so I don't want to be the one to break tradition.
你现在是我的家人了
You are part of my family now.
你介意我叫你小猫咪吗?
You mind if I call you Pussycat?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
你告诉别人这个食谱
You tell anybody this recipe,
你会被绝育的 小猫咪
you'll be neutered, Pussycat.
早上好 萝丝
Good morning, Rose.
早上好 泰德 你睡得好吗?
Good morning, Tad. Did you sleep well?
嗯嗯
Uh‐huh.
我给你带了点东西
I, I brought you something.
这是玫瑰 和你的名字一样
It's a rose, because your name is Rose.
怎么了?你不喜欢吗?
What's the matter? Don't you like it?
泰德 你为什么不坐下?我想和你谈谈
Tad, why don't you sit down? I want to talk to you.
我做错什么了吗?
Did I do something wrong?
哦不 当然不是 亲爱的
Oh, no. Of course not, sweetheart.
很好…
That's good...
甜心
Sweetheart.
泰德 你以前有过女朋友吗?
Uh, Tad, have you ever had a girlfriend before?
有 中心的几个女孩
Sure. A couple of girls at the Center,
但他们不像你 萝丝
but they're not like you, Rose.
他们一点也不像你
They're not like you at all.
萝丝 我不是告诉过你离他远点吗
Rose, I thought I told you to stay away from him.
我只是觉得告诉他会更容易些
I just thought it would be easier if I told him.
‐告诉我什么? -你怎么敢这样违背我的意愿?
‐Told me what? ‐How dare you go against my wishes like this?
-拜托 布兰琪‐告诉我什么?
‐Blanche, please. ‐Told me what?
泰德 我不知道该怎么说…
Oh, Tad, I don't quite know how to say this...
她想说的是她不爱你
What she's trying to say is that she doesn't love you,
我们不要再假装她爱你了
and we're going to stop pretending that she does.
布兰琪!
Blanche!
-我没有做错任何事 -哦泰德
‐I didn't do anything wrong. ‐Oh. Tad.
-你说我没有做错任何事! -泰德 让我解释一下
‐You said I didn't do anything wrong! ‐Tad, let me explain.
-我真的没有 你说的 我听到了 -泰德 嘘
‐I did, you said it. I heard you. ‐Tad, shh.
-我没有做错任何事 -嘿 客人会听到的
‐And I didn't do anything wrong. ‐Hey. Guests will hear you.
-我没有做错任何事! -别这样 泰德
‐I didn't do anything wrong! ‐Stop, Tad.
这是怎么了呢 泰德 泰德 不 不
What's going on? Tad, Tad. Don't, don't.
-我没有 -等下 泰德 没事的
‐I didn't. ‐Hold on. Tad, it's okay.
你想跟我和楚伊一起进来吗
You want to come in here with me and Chuy
帮我们做点早餐?
and help us make some breakfast?
‐你想这么做吗? -我没有做错任何事
‐You want to do that? ‐I didn't do anything wrong.
我知道 没关系 来吧
I know. That's okay. Come on.
来吧 在这里
Come on. Right here.
如果让我来处理就好了
If had just just let me handle this.
别对我指手画脚 萝丝·尼伦德
Don't you dare point your finger at me, Rose Nylund.
这都是你的错!
This is all your fault!
泰德以前从没对我那样过
Tad has never acted like that with me before.
看看我们现在的处境
And look where we are.
如果有客人看到了怎么办?
What if some of the guests were here to see that?
客人?你哥哥刚刚心碎了
Guests? Your brother just had his heart broken,
你满脑子想的都是客人吗?
and all you can think about are the guests?
你真的那么自私吗?
Are you really that selfish?
我在想泰德
I am thinking about Tad.
我不希望他遭受陌生人残酷的目光
I do not want him subjected to the cruel stares of strangers.
你才是那个不想被人盯着看的人
You're the one who doesn't want to be subjected to those stares.
你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that?
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表