剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
金厦酒店 第一集
小心 小心点 你这大猩猩
Careful. Careful, you gorilla.
拜托!拜托!
Please! Please!
小心些 你怎么回事啊?
Be careful. What's the matter with you?
我亲爱的丈夫的骨灰在里面
My beloved husband's ashes are in there.
不 等等 这个里面是硬糖
No, wait. This one's got hard candy.
再见了 布兰琪的床
Goodbye, Blanche's bed.
天啊 要是床会说话就好了
Boy, if beds could talk.
那它就会得喉炎
That one would have laryngitis.
我真不敢相信 我是说
I can't believe it. I mean,
我们在这所房♥子里度过了这么多年的美好时光
we've spent so many wonderful years in this house,
现在我们要搬走了
and now we're moving.
嘿!孩子们 离那个远点
Hey! Hey, you kids, get away from that.
他们想看看床
They want to see the bed.
它熟悉黑夜
Nights it has known.
它所见过的爱
The loves it has seen.
有太多了
There have been so many.
医生、律师……
Doctors, lawyers...
印第安酋长
Indian chiefs.
什么?
What?
医生 律师 印第安酋长
You know, doctor, lawyer, Indian chief,
富人 穷♥人♥ 乞丐 小偷
rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.
事实上 不是印第安酋长
Actually, not an Indian chief,
而是一位印第安人♥权♥活动家
but an Indian rights' activist.
还有有钱人 哦 是的
And rich men, oh, yeah.
不幸的穷♥人♥ 可怜的人
Poor men, unfortunately.
乞丐……
Beggars...
我让他们都求我
I had 'em all begging.
我不能
I can't.
我不能 我就是做不到
I can't. I just can't do it.
请把它放回去
Please, put that back.
-萝丝 萝丝 -别这样
‐Rose, Rose. ‐No, stop.
-萝丝 亲爱的 ‐不 布兰琪 不
‐Rose, honey. ‐No, Blanche, no.
我是说 这房♥子是我生命的全部
I mean, this house is my whole life.
我拥有的一切 一切
Everything I have, everything.
买♥♥一家酒店?
To buy a hotel?
来吧过来
Come on. Come over here.
我不能 我没有别的了
I can't. I have nothing else.
我是说 我可能会流落街头
I mean, I could end up on the street.
-坐 -我不能呼吸了
‐Sit. ‐I can't breathe.
我喘不过气来
I can't get a breath.
索菲亚 给我个纸袋 快
Sophia, give me a paper bag, quick.
干嘛?我又不是超♥市♥ 我有纸袋吗?
What? Am I the A&P? Do I have paper bags?
那个 把那个给我
That one. Give me that one right there.
好了 萝丝 我要你深呼吸
All right, now, Rose, I just want you to breathe deeply,
完全呼气
Exhale fully.
完全呼气
Exhale fully.
你是惊吓过度 就是这样
You're hyperventilating. That's all.
这是我从一位精神病医生那里学来的
I learned this from a psychiatrist
曾经在床上经常换气的人
who used to hyperventilate in bed.
好些了吗
That better?
我现在可以呼吸了
I can breathe now.
好吧
Okay.
我可以要一个牛奶布丁吗? 袋子里有一些
Can I have a milk dud? There's some in that bag.
萝丝 现在你听我说
Rose, now you listen to me.
你太歇斯底里了 失去理智了
You're being hysterical and irrational.
你不是在放弃你的生活 你只是在改变生活
You're not throwing away your life. You're just changing it.
看看里面有没有太妃糖?
See if there's a toffee in there?
你要搬进一个自己经营的好地方
You're gonna be moving into a lovely place that'll run itself.
没有太妃糖 她一定是吸进去了
No toffee. She must've inhaled it.
但这是一家酒店
But it's a hotel.
我们不知道怎么经营酒店
We don't know how to run a hotel.
当然了 亲爱的
Well, of course we do, honey.
你以为这是什么地方?
What do you think this place was?
一个大旧房♥子 人来人往
A big old house, people coming and going.
在你的房♥间里
In your room.
我只是觉得我走不了
I just don't think I can leave.
相信我 亲爱的
Trust me, honey.
你会走的
You're leaving.
再见 房♥子
Bye, house.
再见再见
‐Goodbye. ‐Bye.
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰
Roland.
罗兰
Roland.
奥利弗 求你了 我在努力工作
Oliver. Please, I'm trying to work.
我们的新老板随时都有可能
Now, we got the new owners arriving any minute
在那20家旅行社中到来
and in that group of 20 travel agents.
我希望这里看起来很好 即使事实并非如此
I want things looking good around here even if they're not.
但是罗兰 你得帮我 如果他们把我抛弃了怎么办?
But Roland, you got to help me. What if they toss me?
听着 老兄
Listen, buddy.
我是你的养父
I'm your foster parent.
没人会抛弃你
Nobody's going to toss you.
该担心人的是我
It's me we got to worry about.
他们不会在意我是否擅长自己的工作
They're not going to care that I'm good at my job.
我听说他们拥有一家非常成功的连锁酒店
I heard they own a chain of very successful hotels.
他们会想把自己的人带进来
They're gonna want to bring in their own people.
你以为我会想这样吗?
You think I'm looking forward to this?
现在离开这里 伙计 我得工作了
Now get out of here, man. I got to work.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know,
如果我被抛弃在街上 就是你的责任
if I'm on the street, it's on your head.
那是什么 迷失男孩的诅咒吗?滚出去
What is that, the curse of the lost boys? Get out of here.
我们来了!
We're here!
非常抱歉 女士们 我只能给你们一个晚上
Well, I'm terribly sorry, ladies, I can only offer you one night.
我明天要参加一个会议
I've got a convention coming in tomorrow.
你知道我们是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who we are?
指针姐妹
The Pointer Sisters.
我不管你们是谁 我只有一个晚上的时间
I don't care. I've only got one night.
我们是新老板
We are the new owners.
-什么老板? -这个地方的老板
‐Of what? ‐This place.
欢迎您!
And welcome!
欢迎 欢迎 欢迎!
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
你知道 我只是说
You know, I was just saying
我是多么盼望见到你们
to someone how much I was looking forward to meeting you.
看看你们
And look at you.
我是说 他们告诉我新老板很好看
I mean, they told me the new owners were gorgeous,
但是我没有…
but I had no...
欢迎 欢迎 欢迎!
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
行了行了 让我见见经理
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let me see the manager.
你正看着他呢
Well, you're looking at him.
好吧 那让我见见负责人
Well, then let me see the director.
你好!
How do you do?
那就让我看看管事的人是谁
Then let me see whoever the guy is that runs the place.
为什么我觉得你以前从来没做过酒店业?
Why do I get the feeling
that you've never been in the hotel business before?
女士 您在酒店住的时间多吗?
Ma'am, have you spent much time in hotels?
哎哟
Ho!
你有经验吗?
Look, you got any experience?
哎哟哟
Ho‐ho!
这能有多难呢?我们经营着一个家
Well, how hard can it be? We've run a house.
42个每天都要换床单的人
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表