剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
A bald man was glad to see me.
我想感谢大家的到来
Well, I want to thank you all for coming.
斯坦利·兹博纳克对我们来说意义重大
Stanley Zbornak meant a great deal to all of us,
但在我把他的几个朋友请上来纪念他之前
but before I bring a few of his friends up here to honor him,
我想给你们看几分钟斯坦自己拍的录像带
I'd like to show you a few minutes
of a videotape that Stan himself made
就在他意外死亡的几周前拍的
just weeks before his tragic and unexpected death.
关灯!
Lights!
嗨 是我 幽灵斯坦
Hi. It's me, ghost Stan.
嘘!
Boo!
不 我开玩笑的 我就是普通的斯坦
No, I'm kidding. It's regular Stan.
这是我准备在自己的葬礼上给大家看的东西
And uh, this is just a little something
I put together to show at my own funeral someday.
我想感谢大家今天来和我告别
I want to thank you all for turning out to bid me farewell today,
为了向你们致敬 我写了一首特别的诗
and to honor you, I've written a special poem called,
名叫《朋友对我的意义》
What my friends mean to me.
“我的朋友对我来说真的很重要
"My friends sure mean a lot to me.
是的 确实意义重大”
Yes, a lot they mean, indeed."
迈阿密现场直播!
Live from Miami!
这是国际比基尼节
It's the International Bikini Fest.
我们会给你们看更多
Where we'll show you more,
或者应该说更少
or should I say less,
最新的
of the latest‐‐
灯!灯!
Lights! Lights!
还录像 他录下了自己的葬礼致辞
He taped over it. He taped over his own funeral message.
好!
Well!
我想我应该在…
I guess I should screen these before I...
好吧 我们当然都懂了
Well, we certainly got the gist.
现在我想邀请斯坦最亲密的几个朋友
And now I'd like to invite some of Stan's closest friends
上来为他说几句
up here to say a few words about him.
有魅力 聪明 性感
Attractive, intelligent, sexy.
这些只是斯坦用来形容我的几个词
These are just a few of the words Stan used to describe me.
但斯坦是我生命中非常重要的一部分
But Stan was a very important part of my life,
就像他对我们所有人一样
as he was to all our lives.
我第一次见到斯坦时 他还是个卖♥♥新奇玩意的
I first met Stan when he was a novelty salesman,
好吧 我想上帝需要放屁垫的笑声
and well, I guess God needed a whoopee cushion laugh,
所以…他决定 把斯坦的气挤出来
so... He decided to, squeeze the air out of Stan.
醒醒 弗拉弗 醒醒!
Wake up, Fluffer, wake up!
但她从来没有醒来
But she never did.
我知道花半个小时谈论一只死猫是很长的时间
Now, I know a half hour is a long
time to spend talking about a dead cat,
哦 但她真的很
oh, but she was really so‐‐
赶紧的
Get to it!
说到死猫
So, speaking of dead cats,
死亡感觉如何 斯坦利?
How about this Stanley?
真是个损失
What a loss.
斯坦利是个特别的人
He was a special man, this Stanley,
这个神奇的人叫做斯坦利
This marvelous thing called Stanley.
嘘!
Boo!
呼!嘘呼!
Hoo. Boo‐hoo.
现在我荣幸地为你们朗读
And now I have the honor of reading to you.
他的墓志铭...
His epitaph‐‐
一个伟大的美国人的墓志铭
The epitaph of a great American.
“斯坦·兹博纳克长眠于此
"Here lies Stan Zbornak,
亲爱的儿子 模范公民 慈爱的父亲
beloved son, model citizen, caring father,
忠实的丈夫...”
faithful husband‐‐"
好吧 别说了
All right. That's it.
我再也听不下去了
I can't listen to any more of this.
彼得里洛夫人 我知道你很痛苦
Oh, Mrs. Petrillo, I know you're in pain,
当然 是……“只有痛苦才能治愈”
but of course, it is... "Through pain that healing comes."
他说得对 索菲亚 亲爱的
He's right, Sophia, honey.
你现在很痛苦 但是
You're suffering right now, but‐‐
我才不痛苦 我告诉你 斯坦没死
I'm not suffering. I'm telling you, Stan is not dead.
他当然没死 亲爱的 在我们心里
Oh, of course he's not dead honey, in our hearts.
是的!所以 正如这里所写的……"他将作为爱
Yes! So, as it is written... "He shall live on
活在我们所有人的心中”
as love in all of our hearts."
他不在我心里
He wasn't alive in my heart.
他在我的厨房♥里还活着!他在我的厨房♥跟我说话
He was alive in my kitchen! He spoke to me in my kitchen.
“就像他在山谷里对我说话一样……
"As he shall speak to me in the dell...
在村里 穷♥人♥和富人都一样”
And in the village for the poor and rich alike."
听着 斯坦身上有一股垃圾味
Look, the man smelled from garbage.
他说他要去马德里
He said, he was going to Madrid.
嗯…
Uh...
嗯…是的 虽然老年人会变得虚弱
Uh... Yea, though the elderly may become feeble,
他们的脑子可能会变成蛋奶冻
and their minds might turn to custard‐‐
放开我!他没死!
Let go of me! He's not dead!
索菲亚!控制一下自己!
Sophia! Get a hold of yourself!
打开棺材
Open the box!
音乐!音乐!
Music! Music!
作为专业人士 你觉得他做得怎么样?
So uh, as a professional how do you think he's doing?
-嗯 他的动作很好 - 嗯哼
‐Well, his moves are pretty good. ‐Um‐hum.
他很专注 他和观众有联♥系♥
He's focused and he's connected to the audience.
如果他能停止哭泣 我会给他打十分
If he could just stop crying, I'd give him a ten.
哦 他的结尾要来了
Oh, here comes his big finish.
噢!划伤了!
Ow! Paper cut!
你真该感谢罗兰
You really got to hand it to Roland.
他很有尊严地处理了这件事
He's handled this thing with a lot of dignity.
好吧!好吧!演出结束了!黄水晶表演就此结束!
Okay! All right! The show's over! Topaz has left the building!
黄水晶?
Topaz?
是啊 他们给我起了艺名 我觉得自己好贱!
Yeah man, they gave me a stage name. I feel so cheap!
拜托 伙计 我认为你做得很好
Come on, man. I thought you did great.
那些女人真是物有所值
Those women really got their money's worth.
你拯救了世界 伙计
You saved the day, man.
不 我感觉很糟糕
No. I feel horrible,
真的很糟糕
just awful man.
她们那个样子好像从来没见过男人一样
I mean, they acted like they'd never seen a man before.
他们对待我就像对待一个…
They were treating me just like I was a...
一块肉?
Piece of meat?
-是的 -嗯
‐Yeah. ‐ Hmm.
这就是我第一次在单身派对上脱衣的感觉
That's how I felt the first time I stripped at a bachelor party,
-但是你会克服的 - 如何克服?
‐But you'll get over it. ‐How?
当我工作的时候
Well, when I'm working I just try to keep my mind on other things,
我会试着把注意力放在其他事情上
比如中东危机、经济危机或核扩散危机
like the crisis in the Middle East or the economy or nuclear proliferation.
当然 我脱衣服的时候不怎么笑
Of course, I don't smile a lot when I strip.
是啊 你知道我最丢脸的时候
Yeah, you know when I was the most humiliated
就是她们开始往我裤子里塞钱
when they started stuffing money down my pants.
你知道什么更糟吗?
You know what's even worse?
-还要换花样 -是的
‐Making change. ‐Yeah.
我讨厌那样
I hate that.
好吧 往好的方面想 罗兰
Ay, well look on the bright side, Roland.
这是你最后一次被这样羞辱了
I mean, this is the last time you'll ever be humiliated like this.
是啊 我好幸运
Yeah. Lucky me.
我想我该走了 我的出租车可能已经到了
Well, I guess I should be going my taxi's probably here by now.
好
Yeah.
嘿 斑比 不如我们送你出去吧?
Hey, Bambi. Why don't you uh, let us walk you out?
是啊
Yeah.
哇 你们真贴心 谢谢
Wow. That's really sweet. Thanks.
你以前有没有跳完舞之后
Hey, have you ever done a show before,
却没人给你小费的经历?
and nobody's tipped you at all?
有啊 有时候观众会对你大发脾气
Oh, yeah. Sometimes a whole audience will pull a real Stan on you.
天啊 索菲亚在墓地搞得可真热闹
Boy, that was some scene, Sophia made at the cemetery.
我知道 像那样跳到棺材上
I know, to throw herself on top of the coffin like that,
尖叫和叫喊?
screaming and yelling?
然后在那里睡着了
And then to fall asleep there.
真奇怪 那家伙居然过去给她量身高
Weird how that guy came up and measured her.
我想知道斯坦利为什么
I wonder why Stanley left directions
要在葬礼当天宣读他的遗书
that his will be read the same day as the funeral.
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊 他没有给我们留下我们想要的 是吧?
Boy, he didn't leave us what we thought he would. Did he?
他什么也没留给我们
He didn't leave us anything.
他怎么会把所有的钱都留给马德里的一个傻子?
And how come he left all his money to some yahoo in Madrid?
他在马德里认识谁?
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表