剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
那些可怕的铃铛 我还能听到它们的叮当声
those awful, awful bells. I can still hear them clanging.
她讲奶牛的故事就不那么可爱了 是吧?
Not so cute when she's telling the cow story, is she?
重点是我还记得贝琪发现蒂姆的事时脸上的表情
The point is I can still remember the look on Betsy's face
when she found out about Tim
我不想让任何人再经历一次
and I don't wanna put anybody through that ever again.
萝丝 我有个建议
Rose, I have a suggestion
你得学会把对酒店客人的情绪藏在心里
you have to learn to keep your feelings about the hotel guests to yourself.
不 对不起 但我认为史密斯一家的事是错的
No, I'm sorry, but I don't see any difference
依我看 和我的奶牛的经历没什么不同
in my thinking this thing with the Smiths is wrong
你还觉得布兰琪让传统南方女子团
and you thinking Blanche letting the daughters
住在这里是错误的
of the traditional South stay here is wrong.
等一下
Wait a minute.
-你在开玩笑吗? -嘘!
‐Are you kidding me? ‐Shh!
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
你把两个玩得很开心的人
You are equating two people fooling around having a good time
和一个完全无视整个种族的人相提并论
with someone showing complete disregard
for an entire race of people.
布兰琪不是那样的人
Blanche isn't like that.
你不了解她 没错 她可能思想陈旧
You don't know her. True, she may come from the old style
但她也是一个非常现代的人
but she's a very modern thing,
♬我希望我在南方
♪ Den I wish I was in Dixie, Hoo‐ray! Hoo‐ray ♪
《Dixie's Land》美国南北战争时期南方邦联的非正式国歌♥
♬在南方的土地上 坚定和南方共存亡
♪ In Dixie land, I'll take my stand To live and die in Dixie ♪
♬去吧 去吧 去到那南方...
♪ Away, away, Away down South in... ♪
可悲的是 她甚至都没戴箍
And the sad thing is she isn't even wearing a hoop
等等 等等 你不能把旗子挂在这里
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait up, you're not hanging that flag in here.
我当然要挂
Well, of course I am.
布兰琪 你知道这面旗代表什么吗?
Blanche, do you know what this flag represents?
这面旗帜属于霍林沃斯爷爷
This flag belonged to big, big granddaddy Hollingsworth.
他过去常带着它去参加我们南方家庭的野餐
He used to bring it to all our fine old Southern family picnics,
表兄妹们都聚集在那里
where all the cousins would gather.
每个人都彬彬有礼
Everybody was courteous and mannerly,
绅士们会请女士们跳舞
and gentlemen would ask ladies for the favor of a dance.
表亲雷克斯会回家度假
And cousin Rex would be home on vacation
从鲍勃上校的坏男孩学校毕业
from Colonel Bob's school for Bad Boys.
他会邀请我做
And he'd ask me for the favor
跳舞以外的事 我们…
other than the dancing favor, and we'd...
啊 就是一面古老的旗帜
Ahh, it's a grand old flag.
等一下 现在我明白了 这只是一种老式的乐趣
Wait a minute. Now I get it, this is just good old‐fashioned fun.
-是的 -好
‐Yes. ‐Okay.
那么 不如到了周二晚上
Well say, how about on Tuesday nights
我们悬挂纳粹旗帜 雇一支奥帕乐队
we hang the Nazi flag, hire an Oompah Band,
把你打扮成伊娃·布劳恩
and dress you up like Eva Braun?
这和纳粹旗帜不一样
This is not the same as the Nazi flag.
对我来说都一样 布兰琪
Yeah, well, it is to me, Blanche.
看 当你看着这面旗帜
Look, when you look at this flag,
你看到的是南方的童话故事
you see some southern fairy tale
穿着白色西装看起来像伯尔·艾夫斯的人
with the guy who looks like Burl Ives dressed in a white suit
向你脱帽致意 说:“晚上好 布兰琪小姐”
tippin' his hat to you, saying, "Evenin', Miss Blanche."
晚上好
Evening.
抱歉 罗兰 你是在表达你的想法?
Oh, I'm sorry, Roland, you were making a point?
这一点都不好笑 布兰琪
That's not funny, Blanche.
那都是过去的事了 你知道的
Well, that's ancient history and you know it.
现在不再是那样了
Things aren't like that anymore.
哦哦 她们来了
Uh‐oh. Here they come.
我们要给她们办理入住手续吗?
So are we going to check them in?
我们能承受不这样做的后果吗?
Can we afford not to?
她们入住后 布兰琪
After they're checked in, Blanche,
我要把这面旗撤下来
I want this flag to come down.
女士们 欢迎来到金厦酒店
Well, welcome, ladies, to The Golden Palace.
请不要吃薄荷糖
Please don't eat the mints.
怎么了 萝丝?
What's doing, Rose?
哦 非常安静
Oh, it's pretty quiet.
我每隔一分半钟就给史密斯一家打电♥话♥
I've just been calling the Smiths every minute and a half
好让他们没有时间打滚
so they won't have time to start rolling around.
太好了 我在桃乐茜和斯坦度蜜月时也这么做
That's great I did the same thing on Dorothy and Stan's honeymoon.
逼疯了他们
Drove them crazy.
你也许想用德国口音试试
You might want to try it with a German accent.
索菲亚 你太坏了
Sophia, you're terrible.
立正!
Achtung!
你的卷饼做好了
Your strudel is ready und‐‐
我很抱歉 打错了
I'm sorry. Wrong number.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们听起来很害怕
They sounded scared.
我能为您效劳吗?
May I help you?
是的 史密斯夫妇预订的房♥间
Yes. A reservation for Mr. And Mrs. Smith.
我明白了 史密斯夫妇
I see. Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
史密斯夫妇来了
Mr. and Mrs. Smith are here.
好吧…
That's right...
老得足以当她父亲的史密斯先生
Mr. Old‐enough to‐be‐her‐father Smith.
还有可爱的..
And the lovely Mrs.
肯定比在办公室..地板上..
this‐sure‐beats‐ doing‐it‐on‐the‐floor‐ at‐the‐office Smith.
做事的史密斯太太强
首先 你可以跟"月度最佳员工"说再见了
First of all, you can kiss "Employee of the month" goodbye.
什么?
Again?
听着 萝丝 我认识他们
Look, Rose, I know these people.
他们是老主顾 他们真的是史密斯一家
They're regular customers. They really are the Smiths.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
立正
Achtung.
我是交换生
I'm an exchange student.
等一下 为什么那面旗还在那儿?
Wait a minute. Why is that flag still there?
布兰琪还没撤呢
I guess, Blanche didn't get to it yet.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
-嘿 你在干什么? -我不想要这个 布兰琪
‐Hey, what are you doing? ‐I don't want this here, Blanche
你太把这当回事了
Well, I swear. If you're not making such a thing.
你知道吗 我记得有一次 我的爷爷霍林沃斯
You know, I remember once when big,
big granddaddy Hollingsworth‐‐
别说了!
Just stop it!
这面旗帜 德弗罗太太 不是什么大学橄榄球赛
This flag, Mrs. Devereaux, is not about college football games
或者在星期天缝被子或者炸鸡
or, or quilting bees or fried chicken on Sunday.
它代表那些不让我进去的大学
It's about colleges that won't let me in.
还有那些不愿雇用我的公♥司♥
It's about companies that won't hire me.
它代表着当今时代还在草坪上焚烧十字架
It is about crosses being burnt on people's lawns today.
不是在邪恶的过去 布兰琪 今天!
Not in the evil past, Blanche. Today!
不仅是南方 全世界都是 北方的情况同样糟糕
And not just in the south, all over. The north is just as bad.
该死的北方佬
Damn Yankees.
你真的不明白 对吧?
You honestly don't get this, do you?
我看不出有什么不好的
I don't see where there's anything to get.
这只是一面旗
This is just a flag.
对我来说 这只是一堆美好的家庭回忆
To me, this is just a bunch of wonderful family memories.
我可不想为这种人工作
Well, I don't think I want to work for anybody who feels that way.
-我做不到 -罗兰..
‐I don't think I can. ‐Why, Roland‐‐
我要找其他工作了 布兰琪
I'm just going to look for another job, Blanche.
嗯…
Well...
嘿 楚伊
Hey, Chuy,
明天的午餐菜单上有什么?
what's this on tomorrow's lunch menu?
“香肠配面包”?
"Sausage on split bread"?
那是热狗 谁会想要这个?
That's a hot dog. Who's going to want that?
让我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
我见过很多人
I have seen people, lots of people
成千上万的人
like thousands of people
排队买♥♥一小块香肠
line up for a little piece of sausage.
这样做是因为它是唯一可以吃的食物
And they do it because it's the only food available.
他们默默忍♥受着
And they suffer in silence
慢慢地向队伍的前头走去
as they inch up towards the head of the line
大雨打在他们身上
with the rain beating down on them.
所以别跟我说我不知道人们想要什么
So don't tell me I don't know what people want.
巴里奥的情况很糟糕吗?
Was that bad in the Barrio?
不 是上周日海豚队的比赛
No. It was last Sunday at the Dolphins game.
你觉得我错了吗?
Listen, do you think I'm wrong?
是的
Yes.
你不觉得应该让我把话说完吗?
Well, don't you think you should let me finish my sentence?
不
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表