剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
有一堆事我不应该和你做
There's a bunch of things I'm not supposed to do with you.
哦 是吗?像什么?
Oh, yeah? Like what?
嗯…然后就需要些技术了
Uh...and then it gets real technical.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
如果你今年只看一出木偶剧
Well, if you only see one puppet play this year,
快跑 不要去看《青春期漫长的一天》
run! Don't walk to Long day's Journey Into Puberty.
哎!谢谢你!谢谢你!谢谢
Ayy! Thank you. Thank you. Thanks.
看 那孩子来了
Look, here comes the kid.
‐把那些拿走吧 好吗? -哦好吧
‐Get those away. Let me have those, okay? ‐Oh. Okay.
‐再见-快出去
‐ Bye. ‐Get out of here.
回头见 楚伊
See you later, Chuy.
你找我吗 罗兰?
Uh, you wanted to see me, Rol?
是的 奥利弗 坐吧
Yeah, Oliver. Have a seat.
听着 奥利弗 你开始长大了
Look, Oliver, you're beginning to grow up,
随着年龄的增长
and as you get older,
你…嗯…
you...uh...
当蝴蝶很快变成一只..一只
As the butterfly soon turns into a‐‐a‐‐
蛾……
a moth...
一个小男孩一时的幻想
a young boy's passing fancies
很快就变成了…花粉
soon turn to...pollen.
嗯…在1953年
And, uh...in 1953,
雪莉·温特斯遇到了马龙·白兰度
Shelley Winters met Marlon Brando
在《海滨风云》的片场
on the set of On The Waterfront.
-然后他们 -如果你要告诉我关于性的事
‐And then they‐If you're going to tell me about sex,
你不必这么做
you don't have to.
他们下学期在学校教我
They're teaching it to me next semester at school.
哦哦 你知道
Oh‐oh, well, you know,
如果你想这么做 好吧
if that's the way you want to go with this, okay.
听着 如果你有什么不明白的
But look, if there's anything you don't understand,
不管发生什么事 我都在你身边
anything at all, I'm here for you.
我有一个问题
Well, I do have one question.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
不关心性是正常的吗?
Is it normal not to care about sex?
就像艾米 我要带她去水上世界
I mean, like Amy, this girl I'm taking to Water World.
我喜欢她 就像朋友一样这正常吗?
I like her just as a friend. Is that normal?
是的 这很正常
Yes, that's normal.
这很正常
That's perfectly normal.
听着 别急着长大 好吗?
Look, don't ever be in a hurry to grow up, okay?
你只是暂时的孩子 好好享受吧
You're just a kid for a little while, enjoy it.
-谢谢你 我会的 -好吧
‐Thanks, Rol. I will. ‐All right.
好吧
All right.
楚伊演木偶剧不带我?
Chuy did his puppet play without me?
谁扮演坏女孩苏茜?
Who played Susie Bad Girl?
我以为他们要把薇薇安带走
Hey, I thought they were taking Vivian away.
奥利弗 他们一小时前就带走了
They did, Oliver, about an hour ago.
不 他们没有 她在外面
No, they didn't. She's outside.
哦 你在这
Oh, there you are.
哦 不
Oh, no.
她回来了 罗兰 她一定是逃出来了
She came back, Roland. She must've escaped.
-这是一个征兆‐不 如果她逃走了
‐It's a sign. ‐No, if she'd escaped,
警♥察♥会打电♥话♥给我们的 肯定有别的事情
the police would've called us. Something else happened.
我不管发生了什么 不会再发生了
Well, I don't care what happened, it's not going to happen again.
从现在起 薇薇安住在这里 就这么定了
From now on, Vivian lives here, and that's final.
索菲亚在哪儿?
Where's Sophia?
你认为他们不会带走了索菲亚吧?
You‐you don't think they took Sophia?
我们得把这事搞清楚
Oh, we've got to straighten this out.
嘿 急什么呢?
Hey, what's the rush?
我回来了!
I'm home!
妈妈!
Mama!
夏琳
Charlene.
你让我很担心
You had me so worried.
夏琳在收♥容♥所♥找她
Charlene was looking for her down at the shelter.
一个小时后 我终于说服了这些人把我们都带来
After an hour, I finally talked these
guys into bringing us all down here.
彼得里洛夫人 我再次道歉
Mrs. Petrillo, again, I apologize.
我很抱歉让你搜了我那么多次身
And I'm sorry I made you frisk me so many times.
行吧 咱俩又没扯平
Yeah. It's not like we're even.
索菲亚告诉我们你做了什么
Sophia told us what you did.
你可能救了妈妈的命
You probably saved Mama's life.
我担心死了
I was worried sick.
我一直在到处找她
I've been looking all over for her.
-谢谢你 -哦不用 我很荣幸
‐Thank you. ‐Oh, no. Please. It was a pleasure.
你妈妈是个了不起的女人
Your mother's a wonderful woman.
你保证会带妈妈回来看我们吗?
You promise you'll bring Mama back to visit us?
我们会的
We will.
哦 利伯拉斯先生
Oh, Mr. Liberace.
我女儿从没听过你演奏
My daughter has never heard you play,
-我在想 - 听着 夫人 真的 我不能
‐and I was wondering‐Look, ma'am, really, I‐I can't.
来吧 李 你说呢?
Come on, Lee. What do you say?
哦 管他呢
Oh, what the hell.
曲:I'll Be Seeing You 原唱:Frank Sinatra
他是不是很棒?
Isn't he wonderful?
♬我会在清晨的阳光下找到你
♪ I'll find you In the morning sun ♪
♬当夜幕降临
♪ And when the night is New ♪
真了不起 利伯拉斯和艾迪·戈尔梅凑到一起了
What a coup. Liberace and Eydie Gorme.
♬我会看着月亮
♪ I'll be looking At the moon ♪
但我会看到
♪ But I'll be seeing
♪你
♪ You
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表