剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
好消息 各位 我度假回来了
Good news, everybody. I'm back from vacation.
是的 很好
Yeah, that's nice.
不要害怕 彼得里洛在这里
Have no fear. Petrillo is here.
很高兴听到这个消息
Good to hear.
她晒得黝黑 休息得很好
She's tan, she's rested,
她已经准备好了
she's ready to crack wise.
你说谁?
Who, you say?
‐索菲亚 就是她 -好
‐Sophia, that's who. ‐Fine.
你不是说你想我吗
I though you said you missed me.
我要怎么做才能引起大家的注意
What do I have to do to get some attention around here,
侧手翻?
a cartwheel?
好了 开始吧
Okay, here goes.
但我要警告你们
But I should warn you.
我没穿内♥裤♥
I'm not wearing underwear.
索菲亚 我们不是在说你
Sophia, we weren't talking about you.
你看不出我们有点沮丧吗?
Can't you see we're a little depressed?
你还沮丧?
You're depressed?
你觉得罗兰感觉如何?
How do you think Roland feels?
在机场的自行车棚里工作
Working at the bike shack at the airport
没有一天是在海滩上…
is no day at the bea...
什么?
What?
哦
Oops.
但你说他在卡尔顿酒店
But you said he was at the Carlton.
他们没雇他是因为你炒了他
Well, they didn't hire him because you fired him.
我解雇他是为了让他们雇他
I only fired him so they'd hire him.
萝丝 楚伊 快走
Oh, Rose, Chuy, come on.
我们得赶紧去
We got to get down there.
我的天啊
My gosh.
去吧 我会好好照看酒店的
Go ahead. The hotel's in good hands.
我来收拾桌子
I'll man the desk.
DC-10
DC‐10.
是的 当你花几个小时躺着的时候
Yep. When you spend hours on your back,
你就会了解这些事情
you get to know these things.
哦 DC 10
Oh, DC‐10.
是的
Yep.
嗨 罗..罗兰?
Hi, R‐Roland?
萝丝 布兰琪……
Rose, Blanche...
你们怎么知道我在这里?
How'd you guys know I was here?
我告诉了她们
I told them.
这个人的嘴就是个筛子
The man is a sieve.
罗兰 我觉得他更喜欢被叫墨西哥人
Oh, Roland, I think he prefers Chicano.
罗兰 我解雇你的唯一原因
Roland, look, the only reason I fired you
是我不想妨碍你
is 'cause I didn't want to stand in the way
在卡尔顿酒店的职业生涯
of your career at the Carlton.
所以你不能生我的气 因为我只是想帮忙
So you can't be mad at me 'cause I was only trying to help.
所以只要你是出于好意
Oh, so it's okay to destroy my life and totally humiliate me
就可以毁掉我的生活羞辱我 是吗?
as long as you have good intentions, is that it?
是的 我刚才不是这么说的吗?
Well, yeah. Isn't that what I just said?
那你还会回来吗?
So will you come back?
不 我不知道
No. I‐I don't know.
我有点喜欢这里 我是说 这是个很棒的工作
I kind of like it here. I mean, this is a great job.
得了吧 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
你不觉得整天呆在这个小屋里
Don't you think spending all day in this little shack
会因为缺乏人际交往而发疯吗?
might make you crazy from lack of human contact?
一点也不
Not at all.
嘿 别扶着坦尼娅 拜托
Hey, don't lean on Tanya. Come on.
罗兰 我真的很抱歉
Oh, Roland, I really am sorry.
你得相信这一点
You got to believe that.
我们会不惜一切代价让你回来
We'll do anything to get you back.
-是吗 -当然
‐Anything? ‐Anything.
求我
Beg me.
好吧请回来
Okay. Please come back.
亲吻我的手
Kiss my hand.
而现在……
And now...
小鸡 跳吧
the funky chicken. Get down.
罗兰
Roland.
好吧 好吧 索菲亚打电♥话♥了
Okay, okay. Sophia called,
她让我答应你们之前先让你们乞求
and she told me to make you crawl before I gave in.
这意味着你会回来吗?
Does this mean you'll be back?
我们现在可以走了吗?
Can we go now?
-是的! -哦!
‐Yes! ‐Oh!
这让我很开心
That makes me so happy.
我很想你
I missed you so much.
是啊 我也想你 你知道吗?
Yeah, I missed you, too. Do you know what?
我甚至想念你的圣奥拉夫故事
I think I even missed your St. Olaf stories.
真的吗?
Really?
哦……
Oh...
我们可以解决这个问题
Well, we can fix that.
我有没有跟你说过……
Did I ever tell you the story of...
利昂·特鲁登斯图特?
of Leon Truedenstuter?
我和你比谁先到车那里
I'll race you to the car.
来吧
You got it.
这是他们的损失 这故事可精彩了
It's their loss. This is a wonderful story.
你能等一下再开始吗 萝丝?
Could you wait one second before you start, Rose?
好
Sure.
好吧 继续 开始
Okay, go ahead. Now.
嗯 里昂刚刚……
Well, Leon had just...
大家 有好消息
Hey, good news, everybody.
我想我找到了一个为酒店赚更多钱的方法
I think I found a way to make more money for the hotel.
嘿 太好了
Hey, that's great.
是的 如果一切顺利 罗兰就能加薪了
Yeah. If it all works out, Roland can have that raise.
等等 你怎么做到的?
Wait, how'd you do that?
罗兰 你低估这个女孩了
Oh, Roland, you're underestimating this girl.
布兰琪是个精明的投资者
Blanche is a shrewd investor.
有杰出的财务头脑
Has a brilliant financial mind.
其实是我在沙发里找到的
Actually, I found it in the sofa.
不我只是找到了一些捷径
No. I just found some ways to cut corners.
你们真是太好了
Oh, you guys are too much.
如果你开心 我很高兴
I'm glad if you're happy.
我不想让你因为回来
I didn't want you throwing away a good opportunity
-而放弃好机会 -不 一点也不
‐to come back here. ‐Oh, no. Not at all.
事实上 我已经实施了我在那里学到的一些想法
In fact, I've implemented a few ideas I picked up over there.
假设我刚咬了一个小孩的腿
Hypothetically, let's say I just bit some kid on the leg.
他们会起诉吗?
Could they sue?
听着 我不知道该怎么跟你们说
Um, listen, I don't know how to tell you this,
公♥司♥猎头
but a corporate headhunter
给了我一份高薪的工作
has approached me with a big‐paying job
在一家恐怕不能透露姓名的酒店
at a hotel that, I'm afraid, must remain nameless,
作为一名忠诚的员工
and, well, being the loyal employee that I am,
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
他们给我的大幅加薪真的不是问题
The big raise they're offering me is really not an issue.
我只是想问你我该怎么做
I just wanted to ask you what I should do.
去吧
Take it.
拜托 伙计们
Come on, guys.
拜托给我加薪吧
Come on. Give me a raise.
拜托拜托
Please. Come on. Come on.
拜托啦
Please. Come on.
加一点点也行啊
A little bitty one.
拜托!
Please!
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表