剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
Putting our hotel back together.
门开着
It's open.
嗨我只是过来跟你道晚安的 亲爱的
Hi. I just came by to say good night, honey.
谢谢我们能谈谈吗?
Thanks. Can we talk?
谈谈吗?为什么确定你想谈什么?
Talk? Why sure. What do you want to talk about?
你为什么讨厌罗兰?
Why do you hate Roland?
哦 为什么 奥利弗 我不恨罗兰
Oh, why, Oliver, I don't hate Roland.
你看 我们只是有点小误会
We're just having a little misunderstanding, you see.
我只想为酒店做最好的打算
I just want what's best for this hotel.
罗兰不是也想为酒店好吗?
Doesn't Roland want what's best for the hotel, too?
我是说 他为什么不呢?这是我们的家
I mean, why wouldn't he? This is our home.
是的 是这样 不是吗?
Yeah, it is, isn't it?
嘿,奥利弗
Hey, Oliver.
哦 对不起我只是来跟你道晚安的
Oh, I'm sorry. I just came to say good night.
你不去找他吗?
Well, aren't you gonna go after him?
是的,是的我知道我被打败了
Yeah, yeah. I know when I'm licked.
罗兰……
Roland...
过来
Come over here.
怎么啦?你想让我先跟你确认一下我现在要不要跟奥利弗说晚安?
What? You want me to check with you if I want to say good night to Oliver now?
布兰琪 你看 我是他的养父
Blanche, look, I'm his foster parent.
我想我应该被允许跟他说晚安
I think I should be allowed to say good night to him.
罗兰 我长话短说
Roland, I'm gonna make this short.
你对酒店业确实了解很多
You certainly do know a lot about the hotel business.
所以你为什么不继续你的工作呢
So why don't you continue doing what you were doing
在我开始我的恐怖统治之前
before I started my little reign of terror.
就这些吗?
That's it?
你说就这样是什么意思?
What do you mean, that's it?
我都不认为你道歉?
I don't even rate an apology?
这就是我的道歉
That was my apology.
对不起‐不 不 不
‐Excuse me. ‐No, no, no.
那就是 “我可能错了一点
That was, "I may have been a little bit wrong,
但现在酒店的事情都搞砸了
but now that things are falling apart at the hotel,
你能不能回去管它 罗兰”
could you please go back to running it, Roland."
请再说一遍你只是太敏感了
‐Pardon me. You're just being ‐over‐sensitive.
请给我一些冰块好吗?量啊,天啊!
‐Could I get some ice, please? ‐Aw, geez!
我反应过度了 不是吗?
I overreacted, didn't I?
我很抱歉我知道有时候我可能会有点…
I'm sorry. I know sometimes that I can come off a little, um...
有点奇怪?是啊 你表现得很奇怪
A little weird? Yeah, you come off weird, man.
听着 试着和别人聊聊天 别老嚷嚷
Look, just try talking to people and don't yell all the time.
这是一些很好的建议
That's some good advice.
女士 我能给你一些吗?量哦,是的
‐Lady, can I give you some? ‐Uh, yeah.
来这里!
Come here!
每个人都需要被需要
Everybody needs to be needed.
你为什么不直接告诉他你需要他
Why don't you just tell him that you need him.
做到!
Do it!
我需要你我也需要你
‐I need you. ‐I need you, too.
甜美的梦量啊!
‐Sweet dreams. ‐Aah!
哦!
Oh!
量哦!你太棒了没有你比我好
‐Oh! You were just great. ‐No. You were better.
不听着 我是认真的
No. Listen, I meant what I said.
我想也许在我努力经营酒店的过程中
I think maybe in my quest to make this hotel work,
我有时会忘记告诉身边的人我有多需要他们
I sometimes forget to tell the people around me how much I need them.
但我确实需要你 罗兰 我道歉
But I do need you, Roland, and I apologize.
哦 我接受谢谢你!
Oh, I accept. Thank you,
我也向你道歉量好
‐And I apologize, too. ‐Okay.
量好量好
‐Okay. ‐Okay.
我真的很高兴
And I'm really glad
你过来跟奥利弗道了晚安
you stopped by to tell Oliver good night.
我得承认 我有点害怕
I have to admit, I was a little scared.
没什么好害怕的
Oh, there's nothing to be scared about.
戈登:冰头痛!啊!冰头痛!
Gordon: Ice headache! Aah! Ice headache!
快跑!往这边跑!快跑!
Run! Run this way! Run!
哦!
Oh!
看谁起来了
Look who's up.
下午好 瞌睡虫
Good afternoon, sleepyhead.
糖宿醉怎么样了?
How's that sugar hangover?
闭嘴 你这个圆跟床垫女王
Dry up, you round‐heeled mattress queen.
多么美好的一天啊!
What a Zip‐a‐Dee‐ Doo‐Dah day!
下午好 索菲亚
Good afternoon, Sophia.
我要扔了
I'm gonna hurl.
快点!芭芭拉·勒格朗秀就要开始了
Hurry up! The Barbara Legrand Show's coming on.
你不想看看我们的客人吗?
Don't you want to see our guest?
哦,是的那个可怜的人
Oh, yeah. That poor, poor man.
你知道吗 当你想到这件事的时候 他有点伤心
You know, he was kind of sad when you think of it.
和欢迎今天的话题是“杀人后被释放的人”
And welcome. Today's topic, "Men who kill and are set free."
看看他那个可怜又害怕的东西
Just look at him. That poor sad scared thing.
我的第一位客人来自盖恩斯维尔监狱关押精神病罪犯
My first guest is from the Gainesville prison for the criminally insane.
首席精神病学家戈登·m·科塞博士
Head psychiatrist Dr. Gordon M. Cosay.
你相信吗?他是个精神病医生
Do you believe that? He's a psychiatrist.
好吧 我想我并没有犯这么愚蠢的错误
Well, I guess I didn't make such a stupid mistake after all.
戈登:芭芭拉 你知道 杀人犯需要一个没有压力的环境
Gordon: You know, Barbara, murderers need a stress‐free environment.
所以我想对小组里所有的凶手说
So I just want to say to all the killers on the panel,
如果你想找个放松的地方
if you're looking for a place to relax,
我强烈推荐金厦酒店
I highly recommend the Golden Palace.
芭芭拉·勒格朗秀的客人住在可爱的金厦酒店
Guests at the Barbara Legrand Show stay at the lovely Golden Palace Hotel
明天的节目"午夜耻辱"
and on tomorrow's show, "midnight shame,"
尿床的成年人
adults who wet their beds.
有些事我们已经习惯了 是吧 宝贝?
There's something we're used to, huh, babe?
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表