剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
不 我们是来谈生意的
No, we're here to discuss business
我更喜欢公事公办
and I prefer to keep it businesslike.
好 穿着这身狂野的奎恩医生装?
Sure. Dressed in that wild Dr. Quinn outfit, huh?
我得告诉你一件事
I've got to tell you something.
你很性感
You are very sexy.
为什么像你这样的人
And why a man like you
不是裹着一片遮羞布到处跑 我真是不理解
isn't running around in a loincloth, I'll never know.
但对我来说 把我们之间的关系
But look, it's very important to me that we keep things
保持在商业层面上很重要
between us on a business level.
好吧 如果你想这样的话
Fine, fine. If that's the way you want it.
请坐
Please sit down.
-谢谢 -来点茶吗?
‐Thank you. ‐Tea?
嗯好
Uh, yes.
一个还是两个?(睡一次还是两次)
One hump or two?
我想我可以试试两个
I guess I can try two.
现在 停车场有什么问题吗?
Now, just what seems to be the problem with the parking lot?
如你所知 这块地方寸土寸金
Well, as you know, land down here
而且我们的酒店又很近
is at a premium and our hotels are so close.
我是说 我们真的很近
I mean, we are so close,
我们都压在对方身上了
we're practically on top of each other.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
我们是来谈生意的
Now, we're here to talk about business,
下面是我的一些想法
so here are some of my ideas
关于停车位的问题
about the parking places.
你们为商人准备午餐吗?
You, uh, you have those lunches for businessmen?
你的眼睛很漂亮
And you have fabulous eyes.
我的眼睛正在给你脱衣服 不!
Which are undressing you at this very minute. No!
不 我们必须不能再这样了
No, we've got to stop this.
你就不能把我当人看待吗
Can't you just relate to me as a human being
而不是超级诱惑的性感男孩玩具?
and not some fabulously luscious boy‐toy?
但你是 布兰琪你是!
But you are, Blanche. You are!
也许是时候把生意留给那些最能干的人了
Maybe it's time to leave the business
to those who can do it best.
你应该关心的是……
And you should concern yourself with...
你最擅长的事情
what you do best, huh?
不 不 该死
No, no, damn it.
我买♥♥下这家酒店的时候
Look, when I bought this hotel,
我这样做是对自己的挑战
I did it as a challenge to myself.
这种新的经营方式只是另一种挑战
Well, this new way of doing business
is just another challenge.
当然 像你这样的人
Of course, with a person like you,
这可能是我最大的挑战
it may be the greatest challenge,
但我能做到 因为我必须这么做
but I can do it because I have to.
现在 请你仔细听好吗?
Now, will you please pay close attention?
因为我们要做的就是解决停车位问题
Because here's what we're going to do to solve
the parking spaces problem.
你和我的客户群很不一样
You and I have very different clientele.
哦 是的
Oh yes, we do.
所以我们的电脑可以链接起来
So we're going interface our computers
研究下交通流量
and study the traffic flow,
确定谁在高峰期使用停车位
determine who gets the spaces at peak occupancy
然后在不干扰客人的情况下
and then just share them equally without interfering
平等公用车位
with any of our guests.
你同意吗?
Will you agree?
我低估你了 德弗罗小姐
Well, I underestimated you, Miss Devereaux.
这是一个令人印象深刻的解决方案
That's a very impressive solution.
就这么定了
So it's settled.
也许偶尔 我们可以一起吃午饭
And maybe once in a while, we could have lunch together.
来看看我们做得怎么样了
Ah, just to see how we're doing.
只谈商务
With business?
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
-好的 我很乐意 -很好
‐Well, I'd like that. ‐Good.
好吧 所以…
Well, so...
很高兴和你做生意 金特里先生
very nice doing business with you, Mr. Gentry.
很高兴和你做生意 德弗罗小姐
Well, it's very nice doing business with you, Miss Devereaux.
你知道吗 你的头脑真的很聪明
You know, you really do have
a scintillating mind.
你是一个非常聪明的女人
You are a fascinatingly intelligent woman.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
对了 我确实有遮羞布
Oh, by the way, I do own a loincloth.
我有预感
I had a hunch.
好了
Set.
-14 14 -暂停!
‐14‐14. ‐Time out!
萝丝 你怎么没穿好比赛的衣服?
Hey, Rose, why aren't you dressed to play?
我觉得助威是我最擅长的
Well, see, I kind of decided cheering is what I do best,
所以我就当拉拉队的吧
so I'll just be cheerleader.
好吧
All right.
你的绒球 夫人
Your pompoms, madame.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
知道在任何年龄
It's wonderful knowing that
你的生活都可以有目标 真是太好了
at any age, your life can have purpose.
加油 加油 加油 加油!
Go team, go team, go, team, go!
好了 到你的 布拉德
Set. Yours, Brad.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
天啊 是我的脚踝
Oh, man, it's my ankle.
他受伤了 他受伤了 他受伤了!
He's hurt, he's hurt, he's hurt, he's hurt!
她疯了 她疯了 她真的 真的疯了!
She's nuts, she's nut, she's really, really nuts!
慢点 慢点 小心
Easy, easy. Watch out.
萝丝 你感觉怎么样?
Rose, how do you feel?
还不错 你呢?
Not too bad. How about yourself?
不 我是说 你觉得你准备好上场了吗?
No, I mean, do you think you're ready to play?
嘿 别这样 伙计
Hey, don't do this, man.
-楚伊 你看 萝丝可以- 别这样!
‐Chuy, look, Rose can‐Come on, don't!
‐好 你上场 - 好
‐Okay, you're in. ‐Okay.
他上场了 他上场了 他上场了
He's in, he's in, he's in, he's in, he's in!
接到了
Got it.
接到了
Got it.
来了
Excuse me!
出界
That's out!
好吧 干得好 楚伊
All right. Way to play, Chuy.
再得一分 我们就赢了 14 14
One more point, we're gonna win this thing. 14‐14.
暂停
Time out.
-你在做什么? -我想和你谈谈 伙计
‐What are you doing? ‐I want to talk to you, man.
-你为什么那样霸占着球? -来吧 伙计
‐Why are you hogging the ball like that? ‐Come on, man.
再得一分 我们就赢了!
One more point, we're gonna win this game!
我不在乎
I don't care.
听着 我不想告诉你 但我小时候
Look, I don't want to tell you this, but when I was a kid,
我是那个从来没有入选过球队的人
I was the guy who never got chosen for teams.
‐你知道为什么吗?‐你又说你打得很烂了 不是吗?
‐You know why? ‐We're back to you stinking again, aren't we?
是啊 我又打得很烂
Yeah, we're back to me stinkin'.
其他孩子都叫我烂先生
I mean, the other kids used to call me Señor Stinky.
他们说我住在烂屋
And they said I lived in Casa del Stinky
我的自行车也很烂的
and my bike was Stinky's bike.
明白我的意思了吗?
See what I'm getting at?
是啊 孩子们真的能把一个好笑话扼杀在摇篮里
Yeah, kids can really beat a good joke to death.
我被羞辱了 伙计
I was humiliated, man.
我再也不想经历那种痛苦了
And I never wanted to go through that pain again.
作为一个成年人 我想
And I thought as an adult, well,
我的朋友永远不会让我经历那样的痛苦
my friends would never put me through that pain.
但你就在这么对我 所以别这么对我 好吗?
But you're doing it to me, so just don't do it to me, okay?
好了 冠军 我们走吧
All right, champ, let's go.
好吧好吧来吧
All right. All right. Come on.
他们让烂先生留在比赛上了
Oh, they're keeping Stinky in the game.
你的
Yours.
是的 换位发球
Yes, side out!
我们烂 我们烂 我们烂 哦
We stink, we stink, we stink, we oh.
关键得分
Game point.
简单
Easy one.
什么?
What?
是的 这就是比赛!
Yes, that's game!
-你在做什么 楚伊? -嗯 你让我分心了
‐What are you doing, Chuy? ‐Well, you distracted me.
我..你要把责任推到我身上?
I distract‐‐ you're going to blame this on me?
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表