剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
Where's the fire?
有人在餐厅呼我
Somebody paged me at the restaurant,
说酒店厨房♥着火了
said there was a big fire in the hotel kitchen.
别担心 布兰琪 我把火扑灭了
Don't worry, Blanche. I was able to put that fire out
用的冰箱里的冷冻卫生纸
with all the cold toilet paper in the freezer.
我一点也不知道你在胡说些什么
I don't have the faintest idea what you're prattling on about.
你破坏了我的约会
You sabotaged my date.
你以为我笨到不明白吗?
Did you think I was too dumb to figure it out?
坦率地说 是的
Frankly, yes.
承认吧
Admit it.
泰勒喜欢我胜过喜欢你 这让你很抓狂
It's just driving you crazy that Taylor likes me better than you.
所以你才这么好胜
That's why you're being so competitive.
我不需要和你竞争 这不是什么比赛
I don't need to be competitive with you. This is not some race.
女士们
Ladies.
什么...一切都好吗?
What‐ is everything all right?
那只是个愚蠢的假警报 泰勒
Oh, it was just a stupid false alarm, Taylor
那毁了一个美好的夜晚
that ruined a perfectly good evening.
你觉得我们明晚再来一次怎么样
But what do you say we try it again tomorrow night,
这一次没人打扰我们了
this time with no interruptions.
那是不可能的 我们已经计划好了
That won't be possible we've already made
明天晚上单独吃饭了
plans to have dinner alone tomorrow night.
我相信泰勒更愿意和我共度一晚
I'm sure Taylor would rather spend the evening with me.
我觉得泰勒可以自己做决定
I think Taylor can make his own decisions.
嗯 我认为泰勒应该..
Well, I think Taylor ought to speak‐‐
好吧 听着 听着 我们三个一起吃顿饭吧
Well, look, look, look, why don't all three of us have dinner
明晚一起?
tomorrow night, here together?
哦 这是一个很好的建议
Oh. That's a splendid suggestion.
我没问题
Fine with me.
哦 那太好了
Oh, that's wonderful.
好了 我现在要去睡觉了
Well, I'm going to go to bed now.
晚安 女士们
Good night, ladies.
亲爱的 我敢说一定很受伤
Aw, honey, I bet that hurt.
好!
Good!
哦 天
Aw, man.
我真的很不舒服 索菲亚
I'm really uncomfortable about this, Sophia.
看看这里 大家都在盯着我们看
Look at this, everybody's staring at us.
不 才不是
No, they're not.
怎么 没见过老少恋
What, you've never seen a May‐December,
非裔美国人和意大利人做情侣吗?
Afro‐American‐Italian relationship before?
大家好 我是厄休拉博士
Hello, everybody. I'm Doctor Ursula,
也被称为爱情博士
otherwise known as the love doctor,
今天大家要学习
and today you're going to learn
如何敞开心扉与你的伴侣分享
how to open up and share with your partner.
让我们从一对情侣开始吧
So let's get started by getting one of our couples
来到爱的圈子里
up here into the love circle
我们会帮助他们解决一些问题
and we'll help them resolve some of their problem areas.
谁想第一个来?
Who wants to be first?
把手放下来 别举手
Put your hand down. Stop it.
这块田可真肥沃啊
This looks like fertile ground.
我们没有问题
We don't have a problem.
是的 我们有 帮帮我们吧 爱博士
Yes, we do. Help us, Doctor Love.
-在这里签名 -这是什么?
‐Sign here. ‐What's this?
It's a release form.
豁免文件
你们俩肯定会出现在我的下一本宣传册里
You two are definitely in my next brochure.
好了 请到爱心圈里来
All right if you'll just come up here in the love circle, please.
不 不 不请这边来
No, no, no. Over here, please.
谢谢!好吧 然后……
Thank you. Well, then...
你的疑问是什么 亲爱的?
What's your problem, sweetheart?
我想做♥爱♥
I want sex.
这个要求似乎很简单
Well, that seems like a simple enough request.
那就做啊
Then you do it.
在这门课上 我们实际上的侧重点不在性
Well in this class, we're actually less interested in sex
而是在爱上
and more interested in love.
表达爱的方式之一是通过触摸练习
And one of the ways to express love
is through touching exercises.
不接触
No touching.
你看到我要忍♥受什么吗?
You see what I have to put up with?
现在 我要你们牵起彼此的手
Now, I want you to take each other by the hands.
现在 凝视对方的眼睛
Now look deeply into your partner's eyes.
然后说:“你好 爱人”
And say, "Hello, lover."
你好 爱人
Hello, lover.
在罗兰说出这句话之前他是不能离开爱心圈的
Roland's not getting out of the love circle until he says this.
你..
Hell‐‐
你..
Hell‐l‐‐
在我跟她说"你好 爱人"之前地狱就会结冰了
Hell will freeze over before I say "Hello, lover" to this woman.
罗兰
Roland.
听着 我很抱歉 我只是不能说
Look, I'm sorry, I just can't say‐‐
不是索菲亚 是我的问题 我很抱歉
It's not Sophia, it's me. I'm sorry.
罗兰 克服亲密恐惧的第一步
Roland, the first step in overcoming your fear of intimacy
就是能对伴侣说“我爱你”
is being able to say "I love you" to anyone,
试着告诉索菲亚 你爱她
so try telling Sophia, you love her.
我..
I lo‐‐
试试吧 罗兰
Just try, Roland.
我爱你 索菲亚
I love you, Sophia.
啊……
Aww...
很好 罗兰 你迈出了一大步
Very good, Roland. A big step for you.
好吧 还不算太糟 也许有帮助
All right, yeah, that wasn't so bad maybe that did help.
那么 索菲亚 你还有什么问题?
Now then, Sophia, what's your problem?
我没有问题
I don't have a problem.
我只是想让这孩子进来
I just wanted to get the kid in here
让他解决自己的问题
so he could work out his problem.
你为我做的这一切?
You did all this for me?
不只是为了你 我还想找个人跳舞
Well, not just for you I still want somebody to dance with.
你真是太好了 索菲亚
Well, still that was very nice of you, Sophia.
你一定很在乎罗兰
You must really care for Roland.
他很好
He's all right.
“好”?
"all right"?
-我喜欢他 -“喜欢他”?
‐I like him. ‐"like him"?
管他呢 我爱你 罗兰
What the hell‐‐ I love you, Roland.
哇哇哇
Aww.
来吧 你这个小海猴 我带你去跳舞
Come on, you little sea monkey. I'm taking you dancing.
我们太高兴了
We're so happy.
巨大的成功 巨大的成功
Big success. Big success.
在那里我发现了"毯子里的猪"的真正含义
And that's where I found out
what "Pig in the blanket" really meant.
泰勒 你不能再这样了
Oh, Taylor, you have to stop.
我笑得肚子疼
My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.
萝丝 你能把椅子往后推一下吗?
Rose, would you push your chair back?
抖来抖去 咖啡都洒出来了
All that jiggling is causing our coffee to spill.
如果两位女士不介意的话
Uh, if you ladies will excuse me,
我得去趟洗手间
I have to go to the little boys' room.
快点回来
Oh, but hurry back
然后我们俩可以去我的房♥间
and then maybe the two of us could go up to my room.
我为你准备了美味的餐后点心
I have a delicious after‐dinner treat waiting there for you.
你确定还有这些东西吗 布兰琪?
Are you sure there's any of that left, Blanche?
你最近送出了很多样品
You have been giving out a lot of samples lately.
失陪 我马上就回来
Excuse me. I'll be back in a second.
你为什么不跳过桌子坐到他腿上呢?
Why don't you just leap across the table into his lap?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我又不是整晚跟他调情
I haven't been flirting with him all night.
布兰琪 你说要用舌头打开他烤的土豆
Blanche, you offered to open his baked potato with your tongue.
好像你比我好似的 小姐
Like you're any better, little miss‐‐
我把玉米棒子掉在乳♥沟♥里了
Oh, I dropped my corn on the cob right down my cleavage.
谁能帮我把它拿出来?
Can somebody help me get it out?
你少来了 因为乳♥沟♥里
You're just mad 'cause the only thing
只能塞下一颗花生
you can fit in your cleavage is a peanut
哦 够了 咱们开战吧
Oh, that does it. Oh, the gloves are off.
等他跟我一起走了 看看你还能有多得意
Let's just see how smug you are when he leaves here with me.
很抱歉 我错过什么了吗?
Sorry about that. Did I miss anything?
萝丝和我只是在玩个小游戏
Oh, well, Rose and I were just playing a little game.
泰勒 如果你一个人在荒岛上
Taylor, if you were all alone on a desert island
你可以有萝丝或我陪伴
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表