剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
如果没有现场表演
You can't charge a two‐drink minimum without a floor show.
就不能收取最低两杯饮料的费用
现在出去吧 来吧 亲爱的
Now get out there. Come on, mijo.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know about you,
但我被感动了
but I was touched.
好吧 过去的圣诞幽灵…
Okay, Ghost of Christmas Past...
她去哪儿了?
Where'd she go?
哇!你是谁?
Whoa! Who are you?
我是圣诞礼物幽灵
I am the Ghost of Christmas Presents.
圣诞礼物的幽灵?
The Ghost of Christmas Presents?
你是说现在圣诞节的鬼魂吗?
Don't you mean the Ghost of Christmas Present?
亲爱的 要我来你工作的地方
Honey, do I come to where you work
告诉你怎么翻汉堡吗?
and tell you how to flip burgers?
听着 退后!
Listen, back off!
再说 我也学到了圣诞节的教训
Besides, I've learned my Christmas lesson.
我爸爸不是那么坏的人
My dad wasn't such a bad guy.
但你知道圣诞节被鲜奶油
But still do you know what it's like to be
盖住脑袋是什么感觉吗?
covered with whipped cream on Christmas?
哦 当然
Oh, yeah.
现在 我来看看你买♥♥了什么礼物
Now, I have come to find out what presents you bought.
-为谁?‐为那个年轻人
‐For who? ‐For that young fellow,
和那两位年长的女士
and those two older ladies,
还有那个漂亮的南方女孩
and that gorgeous young Southern girl.
我什么也没给他们 他们又不是家人
I didn't get them anything. It's not like they're family.
真的吗?我想知道他们对你是否也有同样的感觉
Really? I wonder if they feel the same way about you.
过来看看
Come and look.
♬两只斑鸠
♪ Two turtle doves
《圣诞节的十二天》经典的圣诞颂歌♥
♬一只鹧鸪站在梨树上
♪ And a partridge In a pear tree ♪
好的 好的 我相信你有一个48天的版本
Okay, okay, I believe you. There is a 48‐day version.
上次我在这么冷的地方
The last time I was in a place this cold,
他们把吉米·霍法挂在..
they were hanging up Jimmy Hoffa by his‐‐
劳工领袖 与肯尼迪兄弟有矛盾
1975年在底特律郊区的一家餐厅失踪
♬叮叮当叮叮当
♪ Jingle bells Jingle bells ♪
♬铃儿响叮当
♪ Jingle all the way
好吧 我们能出去吗 求你了?
Okay, okay. Can we get out of here, please?
哦 抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
这是我们唯一能庆祝节日的地方
This is the only place we can celebrate the holiday
还不打扰客人
without upsetting the guests.
我想我们都需要再来点蛋奶酒
I think what we all need is some more eggnog.
你想在上面撒些肉豆蔻吗?
You want some nutmeg sprinkled on top of that?
我们能走了吗 求你了?
Can we get out of here now, please?
对一个想扮演圣诞老人的人来说
That's not a very nice Christmas attitude
这种态度可不太好
for someone who wants to play St. Nick.
来吧 让我们听听那些驯鹿的名字 老兄!
Come on, let's hear those reindeer names, buster!
舞蹈者 腾跃者 雷霆 闪电
Dancer, Prancer, Donner, Blitzen,
冻死了 他妈..
freezin', fricken', mother‐‐
罗兰!
Roland!
听着 我们都很冷 但不打开礼物我们不能走
Look, we're all cold, but we can't leave until we open our presents.
哦 不 不 不我们还不能打开礼物
Oh, no, no, no. We can't open our presents yet.
楚伊不在这里 他还在房♥间里
Chuy's not here. He's still in his room,
可能是在包装我们所有的礼物
probably wrapping all our gifts.
哦
Oops.
在楚伊来之前我们不能打开礼物
We can't open our presents till Chuy gets here.
他是这个家庭的一员
Now, he's part of the family.
你感觉羞愧了吗
You squirming yet?
是的 我很羞愧
Yeah, I'm squirming, I'm squirming.
天啊 好冷啊 我冻僵了
Boy, it's cold. I'm frozen stiff.
我只能动嘴巴了
All I can move is my mouth.
这是一个没有赢家的局面
There's a no‐win situation.
我从没想过我会这么说
I never thought I'd say this,
但这真的是
but this has really been
最好的圣诞节
a wonderful Christmas.
-这让我们大家走得更近了 -是的
‐It's brought us all closer together. ‐Yeah.
我是说 我们可能没有装饰物
I mean, we may not have the trimmings,
但我们拥有彼此
but we've got each other.
这比那些豪华派对和礼物重要多了
That's really more important than all the fancy parties and presents.
你知道吗 圣诞节就是这样
You know, that's the thing about Christmas,
你知道你的家在哪里
you know where your home is.
我是说 不管你能不能回家
I mean, whether you can get there or not,
你知道家在哪里
you know where it is.
‐是的 就在这里 -是的
‐Yeah, it's right here. ‐Yeah.
为我们干一杯
A toast, then to us.
-是的 -还有楚伊
‐Yeah. ‐And Chuy.
致缺席的朋友
To absent friends.
是的 圣诞快乐
Yeah. Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 我爱你们
‐Merry Christmas. ‐Merry Christmas. I love you.
你感觉如何?
So how do you feel?
就这一点了
About this big.
是的 我也很冷 我们离开这里吧
Yeah, I'm cold, too. Let's get out of here.
真是一场噩梦!
What a nightmare!
《教父3》主演
你也不是安迪·加西亚
You're no Andy Garcia yourself.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我更高级
Topper.
我是未来圣诞节的幽灵
I'm the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
你不太会发现规律 对吧?
You're not much for picking up on a pattern, are you?
看电视
Look at the TV.
嘿 是我
Hey. It's me.
是的 这是你的未来
That's right. It's your future.
不 别给我看 我不想看
No. Don't show it to me. I don't want to see it.
要么看这个 要么看《布雷迪圣诞》
It's either this or A Very Brady Christmas,
我有遥控器 所以放轻松 享受吧
and I've got the clicker, so relax and enjoy.
我们离未来还有多远?
How far in the future are we?
这是一支全是同性恋的部队
It's an all‐gay army now.
他们没有赢得任何战争
They haven't won any wars,
但是游♥行♥太棒了
but the parades are fabulous.
嘘!
Psst!
5点交换圣诞礼物
Christmas gift exchange at 5:00.
你疯了吗?
What are you, crazy?
你知道新老板不允许我们庆祝圣诞节
You know the new owner doesn't allow us to celebrate Christmas.
新老板?
New owner?
你是说女士们失去了酒店?
You mean the ladies lose the hotel?
萝丝 萝丝 太可怕了!
Rose, Rose. Rose, it was horrible!
布兰琪 怎么了?
Oh, Blanche, what's wrong?
我刚参加完教堂的社交活动
I just came from my church social.
亨利·理查兹是会众中最合适的对象
Henry Richards, the most eligible man in the congregation,
他试图……
he tried to...
他试图……
He tried to...
-吻我 -哦!
‐Kiss me. ‐Oh!
我觉得自己很不干净
I just felt so unclean.
将来布兰琪会讨厌男人吗?
In the future, Blanche hates men?
很好的情节转折 是吧?
Pretty good plot twist, huh?
我根本无法直视其他男人
I simply cannot ever look at another man
自从那个可怕的恶魔娶了我
ever since that horrible, evil thing married me
然后为了这个酒店和我离婚
and then divorced me to get this hotel.
-哦 我恨他! -哦 我也恨他
‐Oh, I hate him! ‐Oh, I hate him, too.
那个买♥♥下酒店的恶魔到底是谁?
Hey, who is this monster who bought the hotel anyways?
哦 看是卡斯蒂略先生
Oh, look. It's Mr. Castillos,
商业王子
prince of business,
他像暴风雨中的树叶一样驱赶着他面前的凡人们
who drives all lesser mortals before him like leaves in a storm.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
现在你明白了吗?
Now do you see?
你对圣诞节的仇恨
Your hatred of Christmas
把你变成了一个贪婪自私的怪物
turned you into a greedy, selfish monster
每个人都讨厌他
who everybody hates.
当然不是每个人都恨我
Surely not everybody can hate me.
索菲亚呢?
What about Sophia?
嘿 索菲亚在哪儿?
Hey, where's Sophia?
卡斯蒂略先生 我知道你讨厌和鄙视圣诞节
Oh, Mr. Castillos, I know how you hate and despise Christmas,
但我想知道 你是否能打心底里
but I was wondering if you perhaps could find it in your heart
能让我们庆祝一下?
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表