剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
金厦酒店 第十二集
嗯 我认为我们做的太棒了
Well, I think we've outdone ourselves.
这将是有史以来最棒的圣诞节
This is shaping up to be the best Christmas ever.
你说呢 索菲亚?
What do you say, Sophia?
圣诞节 圣蛋节
Christmas, shmistmas.
这是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 我的牙还在坚挺着说这词
Nothing. I'm just proud with these teeth, I can still say it.
我觉得正是因为这家酒店
I just think it's wonderful that because of this hotel,
我们能够以爱的精神向陌生人敞开心扉
we're able to open ourselves up to strangers in the spirit of love.
还能节省你从这个酒店到那个酒店的时间
Yeah, it'll save you travel time from one hotel to another.
楚伊 你一整天都在厨房♥里
Chuy, you've been out in that kitchen all day.
你为今晚的圣诞晚餐准备了什么美味的惊喜?
What delicious surprise have you prepared
for tonight's Christmas dinner?
辣酱玉米饼
Enchiladas Rancheras.
楚伊 今天是平安夜 你得做得更好才行
Oh, Chuy, it's Christmas Eve. You're gonna have to do better than that.
如果你觉得我会待在厨房♥里
Hey, if you think I'm gonna stay in that kitchen
烤我的栗子 你疯了
roasting my chestnuts anymore, you're crazy.
事实上 圣诞节不是我一年中最喜欢的节日
Actually, Christmas isn't exactly my favorite time of year.
是的 圣诞节 圣蛋节
Yeah. Christmas, shmistmas.
你的牙配得真不错
Hey, that's pretty good with those teeth.
倒不是 上面牙滑了一下
Not really. The uppers just swiped.
我来告诉你我为什么不喜欢圣诞节
I'll tell you why I don't love Christmas.
我在圣诞节应征入伍 在圣诞节离婚
I got drafted on Christmas, I got divorced on Christmas,
但有一件事比这些都更糟糕……
but there's one thing that's worse than any of those...
El queque navidad de los Castillos
El queque navidad de los Castillos.
-那是什么?-“卡斯蒂洛会走路的圣诞蛋糕”
‐What's that? ‐"The Castillos walking Christmas cake."
它永远毁了我的圣诞节
It ruined Christmas for me forever.
是我爸爸想出来的促销点子
It was this promotional idea my dad came up with
让人们在圣诞节进餐厅
to get people into the restaurant on Christmas.
我不得不打扮成一个蛋糕 走在顾客中间
I had to dress up as a layer cake and walk amongst the customers.
然后我用奶油和勺子做了个大头饰
Then I had this big headdress made out of whipped cream and spoons and
人们会咬我一口
people would pick bites off me.
我感觉自己像《群鸟》里的蒂比·海德莉
I felt like Tippi Hedren in The Birds.
天啊 正常的圣诞节传统去哪了?
Boy, whatever happened to normal Christmas traditions?
我知道 这提醒了我
I know. That reminds me,
我得在枕头上融化奶酪
I have to melt cheese on my pillow,
不然圣诞老人就不会在我的袜子里装满炖肉了
or Santa won't fill my stocking with stew.
不不 我明白
No. No, I understand.
我很乐意帮你的忙 哦是的绝对的
Oh, it'll be my pleasure to help out. Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
好 不客气 再见
Okay, yeah. You're very welcome. Bye‐bye.
那是谁?
Who was that?
是我在儿童医院认识的一个人
It's a guy I know down at the children's hospital.
他们想让我明天给孩子们扮圣诞老人
Yeah, they want me to play Santa Claus for the kids tomorrow.
-啊‐他们原来的圣诞老人不能去了
‐Ah. ‐Their original Santa fell through.
哦 罗兰
Oh, Roland,
这是我的荣幸
this is quite an honor.
我希望你受过必要的培训
I hope you've had the necessary training.
没什么大不了的 萝丝 我穿上一套红色的西装
It's no big deal, Rose. I'm just gonna put on a red suit
然后下去分发一些礼物
and go down there and pass out some gifts.
不 才不是呢 小子!
Oh, no, you're not, buster!
什么?
What?
真正的圣诞老人不会走过场
The real Santa doesn't go through the motions.
如果你要做这件事 你就得做对
If you're going to do this, you're going to do it right.
现在 让我看看你的肚子
Now, let's see your belly.
-你说什么? -你的肚子 先生!
‐I beg your pardon? ‐Your belly, mister!
我希望你能让肚子像果冻一样摇晃
I hope you can make it shake like a bowl full of jelly.
给他看看 布兰琪
Show him, Blanche.
萝丝 我每晚做150个仰卧起坐
Rose, I do 150 sit‐ups every night
把我的肚子弄成这样
to get my stomach to look like this.
太好了 紧绷的圣诞老人
Oh, great, a taut Santa.
我们还有很多事要做呢 朋友
Oh, we have a lot of work to do, my friend.
这胡子可不怎么样 我希望你
That's not much of a beard. I hope you can come up with
明天之前弄点好看的胡子
some really good facial hair by tomorrow.
给他看看 索菲亚
Show him, Sophia.
好吧 我们再试一次
All right, let's try this again.
-萝丝 我们有很多工作要做 -罗兰!
‐Rose, we got a lot of work to do. ‐Roland!
下一个
Next.
-好哎 圣诞老人 -哈啊
‐Hewwo, Santa. ‐Hel‐‐ Aah!
我警告你 小姑娘
I'm warning you, little girl.
你再捏圣诞老人一下
You pinch Santa there again,
他会扭断你的小脖子
he's going to wing your wittle neck.
好了 现在问她想要什么
All right, now ask her what she wants.
你想要什么圣诞礼物 小姑娘?
What do you want for Christmas, little girl?
我想依偎在你的膝上直到新年
I want to stay on your lap till New Year's.
索菲亚!
Sophia!
好吧 让精灵帮我洗个海绵澡怎么样?
All right. How about a sponge bath from the elves?
放开我 放开我 索菲亚
Get off me. Get off me, Sophia.
快乐一些
Jolly. Be jolly.
放开我 你这个恶心的老女人
Get off me, you disgusting little old woman.
嚯 嚯 嚯 嚯
Ho‐ho‐ho‐ho!
你好多了 罗兰
You're doing much better, Roland.
别忘了你眼中的光芒!
Don't forget that twinkle in your eye!
先生 我能为您效劳吗?
Yes, sir, may I help you?
我是来自内在力量研讨会的诺曼·查尔斯博士
I'm Dr. Norman Charles from the Inner Strength seminars.
噢 很高兴见到你
Oh, delighted to meet you.
我们一直期待着你们小组今天入住
We've been looking forward to your group checking in today.
好 我们就可以把这些都清理掉?
Good. Then we get all this cleaned up?
-什么? ‐去掉所有这些装饰品
‐Excuse me? ‐Get rid of all these decorations
在我们登记入住之前
before we check in.
和我在电♥话♥里交谈的那个女人
The woman I spoke to on the telephone
答应给我一个完全没有圣诞装饰的环境
promised me a strictly Yuletide‐free environment.
她说完全无视圣诞节也没有问题吗?
She said it would be no problem to totally ignore Christmas?
事实上 她说的是"圣诞节 圣蛋节"
Actually, she said, "Christmas, shmistmas,"
这让我印象深刻
which I found rather impressive.
等一下 我不明白 谁会不喜欢圣诞节?
Wait a minute, I don't understand. Who doesn't like Christmas?
这是一群刚刚离婚的人
This is a group of recently divorced people,
因为希望和梦想的破灭而痛苦
bitter over having their hopes and dreams shattered.
我整个治疗的基础就是让人们
The basis of my whole therapy is to take people
在圣诞节期间受到精神创伤的人
who are traumatized over Christmas
把他们放在平淡无奇、没有节日气氛的环境中
and put them in a bland, non‐festive environment.
好吧 但几个花圈又伤不了谁
Yeah. But a couple of wreaths ain't gonna hurt anybody.
也许我们应该取消预定的15个房♥间
Perhaps we should cancel our 15 rooms.
哪有什么花圈?
What is a wreath, anyway?
我是说 有人说这是希望的象征
I mean, some people say it's a symbol of hope.
我还觉得有火灾隐患
I say it's a fire hazard with holly.
事情就是这样
And that's the way it is.
只要有任何圣诞节的装饰痕迹
Any signs of Christmas whatsoever,
这些人会退房♥的
and these people are gonna check out.
好吧 这太烂了
Well, that's just rotten.
索菲亚 我希望你满意了
Sophia, I hope you're satisfied.
你毁了我们所有人的圣诞节
You've just ruined Christmas for all of us.
我真不敢相信你会做这么愚蠢和粗心的事
I can't believe you'd do something so stupid and careless.
你有什么要说的吗?
What do you have to say for yourself?
愿上帝保佑我们每一个人
God bless us, everyone.
这是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 我只是想通过扮可爱来混过去
Nothing. I'm just trying to get out of it by being cute.
听着 我们只能尽力而为 好吗?
Look, we're just gonna have to make the best of this, okay?
我们都是负责任的成年人了 我们能处理好
Now, we're all responsible adults. We can handle it.
♬用冬青枝装饰大厅
♪ Deck the halls With boughs of holly ♪
♬法啦啦啦啦啦
♪ Fa‐la‐la‐la‐la La‐la‐la‐la ♪
我们得谈谈 萝丝
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表