剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
No.
听着 酒店里有一对情侣在通奸
Look, there's a couple in this hotel committing adultery.
我知道这是不对的
I know it's not the in thing,
但我相信家庭价值观
but I happen to believe in family values.
别说什么家庭价值观了
Oh, don't start with family values.
萨尔死后 我就成了单亲妈妈
After Sal died, I had to be a single parent.
我尽我所能照顾桃乐茜
And I took care of Dorothy the best I could.
索菲亚 是桃乐茜照顾你
Oh, Sophia, Dorothy took care of you.
怪不得有免费食物
Oh, that would explain the free food.
我还是觉得我们应该有个政策
Well, I still think we should have a policy
限制来我们酒店通奸的人
against people coming to our hotel to commit adultery.
萝丝 你能放松点吗?
Rose, will you loosen up?
别告诉我你从来没去酒店找点乐子
Now, don't tell me you never went to a hotel to have a little fun.
我是去了 但不是和别人的丈夫
Well, I may have gone, but not with somebody else's husband.
事实上 有一次 我确实睡在了酒店的床上
Well, actually, once, I did wind up in a hotel bed
和查理以外的人 但那是个意外 我发誓!
with someone other than Charlie, but it was an accident. I swear it!
你有外遇了 萝丝·尼伦德 乖乖女?
You had an affair, Rose Nylund, little miss goody two shoes?
嗯 我很震惊 我不知道该说什么
Well, I'm shocked. I don't know what to say.
严格来说 那不是外遇
It wasn't an affair, technically.
查理和我以前经常
See, Charlie and I used to go to this
每隔几个月去一次圣奥拉夫酒店
St. Olaf hotel every few months
来点情趣什么的
to spice things up.
我们会吃一顿丰盛的晚餐 然后上楼去我们的房♥间
We'd have a nice dinner and go up to our room
打扮成我们最喜欢的故事书人物……
and dress up like our favorite storybook characters...
然后做♥爱♥ 没有什么不寻常的
And then make love. Nothing unusual.
很正常的 哎
Perfectly normal. Yikes.
一天晚上 查理去浴室穿
Well, one night, Charlie went in the bathroom to put on‐‐
好吧 这有点尴尬
Well, this is a little embarrassing.
说吧 萝丝 我们都是成年人了
Oh, come on Rose, we're all adults here.
没什么好尴尬的 说吧
There's nothing to be embarrassed about, come on.
他进去打扮成大灰狼的样子
He went in to dress up like the Big Bad Wolf.
太厉害了
Sick. She's sick.
别这样
Now, stop it.
我很抱歉 我就是无法理解
I'm sorry. I just don't understand
那些必须打扮成故事书人物的人
about people who have to dress up like storybook characters.
当然我很幸运 就算没穿衣服
Of course I was lucky. Without his clothing,
我的萨尔看起来像威利·温基
My Sal looked like Wee Willie Winkie anyway.
我能把故事讲完吗?
Can I finish my story?
当他走进浴室时 我把灯关掉了
Well, when he went into the bathroom, I turned out the lights.
等一下 萝丝 你为什么穿了戏服
Wait a minute, Rose. Why would you bother putting on costumes,
还要把灯关掉?
then turn out the lights?
现在我真的觉得自己很傻
Now I do feel silly.
哦……
Oh...
萝丝……偷♥情♥
Rose... The affair.
嗯 我们想叫客房♥服务
Well, we wanted to order room service,
但是圣奥拉夫酒店没有 他们只有升降机
but the St. Olaf hotel doesn't have it. They just have dumbwaiters.
等等 等等 萝丝我们说的是小电梯升降机吗
Wait, wait, Rose. Are we talking about a little elevator dumbwaiter
还是只是个笨服务员?
or just a guy who was a dumb waiter?
-小电梯 -好的
‐Little elevator. ‐ Okay.
但从升降机上下来的人也没那么聪明
But the guy who got off it wasn't that bright, either.
他看见我躺在床上 就爬了进来
I mean, he saw me in bed, and he crawled in.
我还以为是查理
Well, I thought it was Charlie.
于是我说:“奶奶 你的眼睛好大啊”
So I said, "Grandma, what big eyes you have."
他说:“为了更好地看到你 亲爱的”
And he said, "The better to see you with, my dear."
然后我说:“奶奶 你的牙齿好大啊”
And then I said, "Grandma, what big teeth you have."
他说:“为了更好地咬你 亲爱的”
And he said, "The better to nibble you with, my dear."
然后查理从浴室出来了
And then Charlie came out of the bathroom
他说:“睡在我床上的是谁?”
and he said, "Who's that sleeping in my bed?"
我很困惑
I was so confused.
那肯定
I'll bet.
我穿着小红帽的衣服
Well, there I was in my Red Riding Hood outfit
而查理在找金凤花姑娘
and Charlie's looking for Goldilocks
嗯嗯
Uh‐huh
我猜查理也很困惑
I guess Charlie was confused too
因为他不停地吹啊吹 他……
because he huffed and he puffed and he...
事实上 他呼吸过度 昏倒了
actually, he hyperventilated and passed out.
不要现在带走我 上帝
Don't take me now, Lord.
别让这成为我听到的最后一个故事
Don't let this be the last story I ever hear.
哦……
Oh...
不 我要更宽容一些
No. I'm going to be more tolerant.
哦 哈利
Oh, Harry.
哦 拜托
Oh, please.
等下 我很抱歉 这种事不会再发生了
Wait. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
我们要退房♥
We're checking out of 207.
出什么事了吗?
Was something wrong?
是的 就是这个女人的问题
Yeah. This woman's what's wrong.
-萝丝 你做了什么? -什么都没做
‐Rose, what did you do? ‐Nothing.
她完全侵犯了我们的隐私
She completely invaded our privacy.
哦 算了吧
Oh, come on.
我又没跟他们上♥床♥
It's not like I got in bed with them.
好吧 我跟他们上♥床♥了
Okay, so I got in bed with them.
她开始唱赞美诗
She started singing hymns.
她开始胡言乱语
And she started babbling something
关于听到牛铃响
about hearing cowbells ring.
你知道吗 这曾经是一家不错的 低调的小酒店
You know, this used to be a nice, little discreet hotel.
你要把它变成什么?
What are you turning it into?
我们已经尽力了
We're doing the best we can.
你不该让她在这里
You shouldn't have her here.
你不应该欺骗你的妻子
And you shouldn't cheat on your wife.
我妻子不关你的事
My wife is none of your business.
碰巧这个女人和我
It so happens this woman and I
拥有一段非常特别、有意义的关系
have a very special, meaningful relationship.
我不允许你贬低它
I won't have you cheapen it.
我们走吧 嗯……
Let's go, um...
-阿琳 -对的 阿琳
‐Arlene. ‐Right. Arlene.
‐你怎么能这样? -我很抱歉
‐How could you? ‐I'm sorry.
萝丝 我们都快入不敷出了
Rose, we're barely making ends meet.
-我们不能冒犯任何客人 -我说了对不起
‐We cannot afford to offend any guests. ‐I said, I'm sorry.
-你做得对 萝丝 -是吗?
‐You did the right thing, Rose. ‐I did?
我做了正确的事 是吗?
I did the right thing. I did?
是的 有时候你的信念比生意更重要
Yeah. Sometimes what you believe
is more important than business,
尽管有些人相信的真是不可理喻
Although what some people believe is unbelievable.
罗兰 我不是什么偏执狂
Now, Roland, I'm not some kind of bigot
就因为我爱这面旗
because I love this flag
而且我讨厌这种暗示
and I resent that implication.
你别这么说我了
You just stop that right now.
哦 是的 夫人 德弗罗小姐
Oh, yes, Ma'am, Miss Devereaux.
老罗兰一点也不想给你添麻烦
Old Roland don't want to cause you no trouble at all.
你一定不要让他走 这个不错
You hold on to that one. He's a good one.
你说什么?
What did you say?
“这个不错”
"He's a good one."
罗兰…等
Roland...Wait.
嘿!罗兰
Hey! Roland.
我不像里面那个女人
I don't feel like that woman in there.
我完全没有那种感觉
I don't feel that way at all.
但你看不出来吗 布兰琪
But can't you see, Blanche,
那面旗把你和她的信仰联♥系♥在了一起
that flag ties what you believe
and what she believes together?
我告诉你 那面旗的影响还存在
Look I'm telling you the legacy of that flag is alive
每次我和一群朋友走在街上
every time I walk down the street with the group of my friends
我看到一个白人走到另一边
and I see a white person cross over to the other side
仅仅因为他们害怕
'cause they're afraid.
或者当我和像你这样的人在电梯里
Or look when I'm in the elevator
with somebody like you and you're all huddled over in the corner
你们都挤在角落里想知道我要做什么
wondering what I'm going to do.
‐有时我只想“呼嘎!” -哦!
‐Sometimes I just want to go "Hooga!" ‐Oh!
只是为了打破紧张气氛
Just to break the tension.
所以请别跟我说那面旗的事
So please don't tell me about that flag.
我一生都在与这面旗抗争
I've battled that flag all my life.
听着 罗兰 我很抱歉
Look, Roland, I'm sorry.
我对你所经历的一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry for everything you have been through,
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表