剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
你真是难以置信 伙计
You're unbelievable, man.
你真的是烂先生
You really are Señor Stinky.
你最垃圾了 楚伊
You're the worst, Chuy.
哦 嘿 楚伊
Oh, hey, Chuy.
嘿 等一下 伙计 嘿 我的好兄弟!
Hey, wait up, my man. Hey, my main man!
我的好兄弟
My main, main, main, main, main man!
楚伊!兄弟!
Chuy! Main!
兄弟!
Man!
你不会再跟我说话了吧?
You're never gonna talk to me again, are you?
好吧 我理解 我只是来道歉的
All right, I understand. I just came over here to apologize.
听着 我昨晚一直在想这件事
Look, I thought about this all last night
我试着找理由告诉自己
and I was trying to rationalize by telling myself
我比赛就是为了赢 但我输了
that I always play to win, but I lost.
-你不必提醒我-我不是在说比赛
‐You don't have to remind me ‐I'm not talking about the game.
我要从这场比赛中走出来……等有一天
I'm going to get over the game... someday.
很明显 我失去你了
Evidently, I'm losing you.
我只是想说我很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我再也不会那样羞辱你了
I will never humiliate you like that again.
这意味着我明年还能打吗?
Does this mean I get to play next year?
不
No.
很好 伙计 因为那样太丢脸了
Good, man, because that would really be humiliating.
来吧
Come on.
你看 安装那些电脑并没有那么难
You see, setting up those computers wasn't all that hard.
你又说对了 布兰琪
You were right again, Blanche.
你知道吗 你的手又滑又软
You know, your hands are as smooth and soft
作为一个放荡人…
as rich Corinthian...
好吧 我们就说它们很软吧
Well, let's just say they're soft.
听着 既然我们的交易结束了
Listen, now that our business is concluded,
也许我们可以翻开我们关系的新篇章
perhaps we can open a new chapter in our relationship.
好吧 我想只要
Well, I suppose that could work as long as
我们可以把工作关系和私人关系分开吗?
we can keep our professional relationship separate...
From our personal relationship?
如果我们能做到这一点
Yes, if we can do that, why not open a new chapter?
为什么不翻开新的篇章呢?
我们今晚开始怎么样?
What do you say we start tonight?
-我说好 -你那里还是我这里?
‐I say great. ‐Your hotel or mine?
住我这吧 你那儿的人都认识我
Mine. They know me at yours.
哈!我赢了 我赢了 我赢了 赢了!
Ha! I win, I win, I win, win, win!
好了 干得好 楚伊!
All right, good job, Chuy!
现在 我们试试下一个不戴眼罩的 好吗?
Now, let's try the next one without the blindfold, okay?
不!
No!
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表