剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
金厦酒店 第十四集
一条死鱼!
A dead fish!
我的天啊!西西里人的标志
Oh, my God! A Sicilian sign there's been a hit.
更多的鱼!这是一场大屠♥杀♥!
More fish! It's a bloodbath!
你肯定有疫病
A pox on you! A pox, I say!
是的 我点了这个
Oh, yeah, I ordered this.
‐嘿 谁点的鱼? -我点的
‐Hey, who ordered the fish? ‐I did.
索菲亚 所有的晚餐订单都要经过我
Sophia, you know all dinner orders go through me.
哦 订单从我身上穿过去了 就像火车头一样
Oh, they go through me, too, like a locomotive.
听着 既然我们对彼此了解这么多
Hey, listen, now that we know this much about each other,
我需要你帮个忙 我得借你的车
I need a favor. I have to borrow your car.
你刚跟我说食物会穿透你的身体
You just told me the food goes right through you.
我为什么要把车借给你?
Why would I lend you my car?
啊 别这样 我想去市中心 刮刮脚
Ah, come on. I want to go downtown, get my feet scraped.
也许喝杯酸奶 你知道 就是生活啊
Maybe get a yogurt. You know, live.
不行 你是个老太太
Can't do it. You're an old lady.
你会一直开着闪光灯
You'll leave the blinker on all the time.
-啊 诅咒你 -什么?
‐Ah, a pox on you. ‐What?
祝你得瘟疫!这是我的新爱好 这不是很好笑吗?
A pox on you! It's my new thing. Isn't it a giggle?
是的 是个玩笑
Yes, it is. It's a giggle.
祝你得瘟疫
A pox on you.
嘿 告诉你所有公交上的朋友
Hey, tell it to all your friends... On the bus.
哦布兰琪 开车去市中心怎么样?
Oh. How about a ride downtown, Blanche?
妈妈需要修修脚
Mama needs a new pair of feet.
不 索菲亚 我要策划一个16岁派对
No, Sophia, you know I have this sweet‐16 party to plan.
是我们银行老板的女儿
It's our banker's daughter.
我希望一切顺利
And I want it to go off without a hitch.
把你的车借给我
So lend me your car.
亲爱的 你太老了 不能开车了
Honey, you're too old to drive.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what this is about.
是因为我上次借你车的时候
This is about the ding I put in your car the last time I borrowed it.
在你车里放了个三脚架
三脚架?
Ding?
医护人员不得不用液压救援爪把你救出来
The paramedics had to get you out of there with the jaws of life.
是他们砸了你的车门 不是我
Hey, they screwed up your door, not me.
-我很抱歉 答案是不行的 -我要打击你
‐I'm sorry. The answer's no. ‐I smite you.
我用一千个太阳的力量击打你
I smite you with the strength of a thousand suns.
什么
What?
嗯…祝你得瘟疫
Uh... A pox on you.
哦 你在诅咒我 哦 我懂了
Oh, you're cursing me. Oh, I get you.
哎 我何必多此一举
Boy, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
布兰琪 笔都去哪儿了?
Blanche, where are all the pens?
哦 我把它们扔了
Oh, I threw them out.
我定制了笔 上面写着
I ordered personalized ones that say,
“金厦酒店敬上”
"Compliments of the Golden Palace."
我觉得它更高级
I thought it was classier.
布兰琪 我不明白你为什么要把时间浪费在笔上?
Blanche, I don't know why are you wasting your time with pens?
我们要为银行家的女儿准备16岁生日
I mean, we've got this sweet‐16 coming
up for our banker's daughter,
他手上有这家酒店的贷款
and he holds the note on this hotel.
如果派对失败了 责任就落在我们所有人身上
Now if this party fails, the onus is on all of us.
等下 你刚才说什么?
Wait. What did you just say?
责任
Onus.
哦 算了
Oh. Never mind.
你又在吃三明治?
You're eating another sandwich?
我最近没吃那么多
I haven't been eating that much.
根据你的要求 布兰琪
As per your orders, Blanche,
我会保证肉丸潜艇三明治的供应
I'm keeping the meatball subs coming.
哦
Oh.
好了 我要吃了 嗯 我很沮丧
All right, I'm eating. Well, I'm frustrated.
这就是我要说的 我们得谈谈
That's what I'm saying. We need to talk about this.
我在性方面很沮丧
I'm sexually frustrated.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about this.
这是事实 你知道 我想我是用食欲
It's a fact. You know, I think I've replaced
替代了我的性♥欲♥
my sex drive with a food drive.
噢 是吗?嗯…也许今晚你想尝尝墨西哥菜?
Oh, yeah? Uh... Maybe tonight you'd like to try a little Mexican?
楚伊 你是在追我吗?
Chuy, are you coming on to me?
换换口味啊 我们的肉丸快没了
It's just a diversion. We're running low on meatballs.
可怜的家伙 他没有祈祷
That poor thing. He doesn't have a prayer,
因为今晚我要和最棒的男人约会
because tonight I have a date with the most wonderful man
曾经走进过我的生活 他叫厄尼·奈尔斯
who's ever come into my life. His name is Ernie Niles.
厄尼…噢!
Ernie... Ooh!
今晚吗?但我们要为派对试镜艺人
Tonight? But we're auditioning entertainers for the party.
这很重要 布兰琪
This is important, Blanche.
亲爱的 我明天再做 但我今晚就需要约会 拜托
Oh, honey, I'll do it tomorrow, but I need this tonight. Please.
他是一个很有魅力的男人 是如此的机智和聪明
He's such a charming man and he's so witty and bright,
他真的很可爱 厄尼…噢!
and he's really cute. Ernie... Ooh!
真恶心
This is nauseating.
我不想站在这里听这些“他是可爱”
I can't stand here and listen to this. "He's cute."
布兰琪 我从没见过可爱的男人 男人不可爱
Blanche, I've never met a cute man. Men are not cute.
如果你想要可爱 那就和小熊维尼约会吧
If you want cute, you date Winnie the Pooh.
维尼……噢!
Winnie... Ooh!
布兰琪还没来 我真不敢相信
Well, Blanche still isn't here. I can't believe her.
她知道海选的事
She knows about these auditions.
那我们就不带她了
Well, we'll just start without her.
西格尔先生
Mr. Seigel.
好了 西格尔先生
All right, Mr. Seigel,
上面说你是个艺人 你会做什么?
it says you're an entertainer. What do you do?
我是哑剧演员!
I'm a mime!
你也许是个越狱的哑剧演员?
Are you perhaps an escaped mime?
准备好就可以开始了 西格尔先生
Anytime you're ready, Mr. Seigel.
现在……
And now...
一个被困在箱子里的人
A man trapped in a box.
使用道具的哑剧演员 太少见了
A mime who uses props. That's unusual.
我被困在箱子里了!
I'm trapped in a box!
我在圣奥拉夫的16岁生日派对上也有哑剧演员
I had a mime at my 16th birthday party back in St. Olaf.
其实他不是哑剧演员
Well, he wasn't actually a mime.
是邻居家的一个男孩被闪电击中了
It was a neighbor boy who'd been struck by lightning.
西格尔先生 如果你不介意我问的话
Uh, Mr. Seigel, if you don't mind me asking,
是什么让你想成为一名哑剧演员?
what made you want to become a mime?
我喜欢看到人们脸上的笑容
I like to see the smiles on people's faces.
你们在笑吗?
Are you smiling?
嘿 楚伊
Hey, Chuy.
华丽的女子摔跤大赛即将来到迈阿密
Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling are coming to Miami.
想开车送我去买♥♥票吗?
Wanna drive me down for tickets?
就像初中时一样 伙计
Eh, just like in junior high, man.
一些白人小孩会跟我合伙
Some white kid would buddy up to me
因为我是12岁的孩子中唯一有车的
'cause I was the only 12‐year‐old with a car.
至少我知道怎么弄到一台车
Uh, at least I knew how to get one.
对不起 孩子 我不能去
I'm sorry, kid. I can't go.
你能借我一些车费吗?
Could you lend me some cab fare?
不 奥利弗 我不会给你打车的钱
No, Oliver. I'm not giving you money for a cab.
谢了
Thanks a lot.
不 我不是罗兰·威尔逊
No, this isn't Roland Wilson.
我叫什么名字?
What's my name?
嘿 老兄 是谁啊?
Hey, man, who is it?
是啊 你是谁?
Yeah, man. Who is this?
哦 是政♥府♥的人
Uh‐oh, it's a guy from the government.
我叫鲍勃
The name's Bob.
鲍勃·克拉克
Bob Clark.
以B开头
With a B.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表