剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
Well, first of all, let me tell you
我知道这事对你们来说有多难
that I know how difficult this business has been for you,
我觉得你们做得很好 但是…
and I think you've just done a terrific job, but...
这可是一大堆工作啊
Well, it's an awful lot of work.
是的 你想说什么?
Yeah. So, what are you getting at?
嗯 我觉得妈妈太老了 不能这么辛苦地工作
Well, I think that Ma is much too old to be working this hard
我想让她和我一起回亚特兰大
and I want her to come back to Atlanta with me.
-什么?‐但是我们需要索菲亚 我们依靠她
‐What? ‐But we need Sophia. We depend on her.
我觉得你们太依赖她了
I think you depend on her too much.
但她喜欢这份工作
But she enjoys the work,
我们会确保她不会劳累的
and we make sure she doesn't overdo it.
我能说几句吗?
Can I say something?
我知道你们已经尽力了 但是
Look, I know that you've done your best, but,
萝丝 如果你真的在乎妈妈
Rose, if you really care about Ma,
你不会在这件事上和我对抗的
you won't fight me on this.
是啊 你这么在乎我们
Right, and you care so much
这是你四个月来第一次来看我们
that this is the first time you've been to visit in four months.
我能在这里说几句吗?
Can I say something here?
婚礼之后 卢卡斯和我需要一些时间在一起
Look, after the wedding, Lucas and I needed some time together.
我每天都想着妈妈
And I thought about Ma every day.
美国男模特、演员、监制
我每天都在想尼克·诺特
Oh, well, I think about Nick Nolte every day.
但我没有权利绑♥架♥他 对吧?
That doesn't give me the right to kidnap him, does it?
是吧?
Does it?
我知道怎么做对妈妈最好
Look, I think I know what's best for Ma.
我们认为你不知道
Well, we think you don't.
我能在这里说几句吗?
Can I say something here?
天啊 我都忘了
Boy, it just went out of my head.
-妈 -等下 我记得的
‐Ma! ‐Wait. I remember.
如果有人能决定我住在哪里
If anyone is gonna decide where I'm gonna live,
那也只能是我 明白了吗?
it's gonna be me. Got that?
好 你想住在哪里?
Okay. Where do you want to live?
更重要的是 你想和谁住一起?
More importantly, whom do you want to live with?
记住 妈 我们中的一个是你的亲骨肉
Remember, Ma, one of us is your flesh and blood.
是的 但也要记住
Yeah, but also remember,
我们俩没把你送进养老院
that two of us didn't put you in a home.
看你的了 小猫咪
Ball's in your court, pussycat.
-妈 做个决定吧 ‐如果我不能呢?
‐Look, Ma, just make a decision. ‐And if I can't?
那么 我们就为你做决定
Then, we'll make it for you.
嗯…
Uh...
我需要一些时间 我要回我的房♥间了
I need some time. I'm going to my room.
真不敢相信我必须在你们三个之间做出选择
I can't believe I'm being forced to choose between the three of you.
-嘿 早上好 萝丝 -哦 早上好 楚伊
‐Hey, morning, Rose. ‐Oh, morning, Chuy.
噢 萝丝 我想为昨天的事谢谢你
Oh, Rose. I want to thank you for yesterday.
你是唯一一个没有因为
You know, you're the only one that didn't
我娶了贝弗莉而让我愧疚的人
give me any grief about marrying Beverly.
我只是觉得这是你的生活
Well, I just figure it's your life.
我是说 如果你想在醉醺醺的时候和一个贱♥货♥结婚
I mean, if you want to throw it away marrying
some cheap tart in a drunken stupor,
我有什么可反对的?
who am I to object?
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
她下来了吗?
Has she come down yet?
美国飞行员
-谁?‐阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特 萝丝
‐Who? ‐Amelia Earhart, Rose.
-妈 妈下来告诉我们她的决定了吗?‐不 还没有
‐Ma. Has Ma come down to tell us her decision? ‐No, not yet.
那恐怕我得替她做决定了
Well, then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to make the decision for her.
她要和我一起回家
She's coming home with me.
-桃乐茜…-听着 我很抱歉
‐Dorothy... ‐Look, I'm sorry.
我只想给妈妈最好的
I only want what's best for Ma.
我们都想给她最好的
We all want what's best for her.
好吧 桃乐茜 我希望你满意了
All right, Dorothy. I hope you're satisfied.
听着 别再这么说了
Look, don't start again.
关于妈的事我已经决定了
I've made my decision about Ma.
哦 真的吗?我刚去了她的房♥间 然后…
Oh, really? Well I just went up to her room, and...
她的手提箱不见了 留下这个还在梳妆台上
Her suitcase is gone and this was on her dresser.
嗯 上面写了什么?
Well, what does it say?
“我无法在我自己的女儿
"I can't choose between my own daughter
和两个我认为是女儿的女人之间做出选择
and two women I think of as daughters.
我很抱歉 我做不到”
I'm sorry. I just can't."
我不明白 这是什么意思?
Well, I don't understand. What does this mean?
意思是索菲亚跑了
It means Sophia has run away.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表