剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
Pee‐wee's Big Adventure
别跑 别 你跑了会更糟的
Don't run, don't‐It's gonna be worse if you run.
在这啊 索菲亚亲爱的 你还好吗?
Well, here you are, Sophia. Honey, are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
他们20分钟后会来接我们参加葬礼
They're picking us up for the funeral in 20 minutes.
这不是斯坦利的风格吗?
Now wasn't that something of Stanley,
为我们订一辆豪华轿车?
ordering a limousine for us?
我是说 他把它写进遗嘱什么的?
I mean, him having it put in the will and all?
他一定很爱我们
Well, he must've really loved us.
是的
Yeah.
天啊 我真想知道遗嘱里还写了些什么
Gee, I'd love to know what else was in that will.
我是说 一定有很多...
I mean, he must be worth‐‐
哦 一百万 一百五十万轻轻松松……
Oh, a million, million and a half easy...
他在这个世界上没有一个朋友
and he didn't have a friend in the world.
天啊 我发财了!
Oh, my God, I'm rich!
你?
You?
你为什么觉得他给你留了东西?
What makes you think he left you anything?
我是他的最爱 他爱我很多年了
I was his favorite. Why, he was in love with me for years.
才不是
Oh, he was not!
他肯定是
Oh, he most certainly was.
男人都是这样 尤其是秃顶的男人
All men are, but bald men especially.
秃头男人总觉得我很有魅力
Bald men have always found me very attractive.
我都不知道有多少次我低头看
Oh, I can't tell you how many times I've looked down
以为自己有三个胸了
and thought I had three boobs.
好了 你们两个够了
All right, you two that's enough.
我们说的是一个死在这里的人
We're talking about a man who died here.
索菲亚是对的 我不在乎斯坦的遗嘱
Sophia's right. I don't care about Stan's will.
我只希望他还能在这里说话
I just wish he was still here to talk to.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
嗯嗯…
Um, well...
最好还是上路吧
Better be on our way.
是的
Yeah.
你来吗 索菲亚?
You coming, Sophia?
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
好吧 我们会等你的 亲爱的
All right. We'll be waiting for you, hon.
好吧 上帝 这是交易
Okay, Lord, this is the deal.
请让斯坦利进天堂
Please let Stanley into heaven.
我知道 我知道这会毁了大家的兴致
Yeah, I know, I know it will ruin it for everyone else,
但事实是 他值得 他总是尽力而为
but the truth is, he deserves it. He's always done his best.
嗨是我 斯坦
Hi. It's me, Stan.
现在不行 小子 我在祈祷
Not now, yutz. I'm praying.
索菲亚 真的是我
Sophia, it's really me.
哦 斯坦!等下
Oh, Stan! Hold it!
你不是在缠着我吧?
You're not haunting me, are you?
不!
No!
你确定吗?因为你闻起来像在腐烂
Are you sure? Because you smell like you're decomposing.
我躲在垃圾桶里 不 我真的还活着
I was hiding in the trash bin. No. I really am alive.
哦 斯坦!
Oh, Stan!
你喜欢这个脖子吗?
How do you like the neck?
看看
Look at that.
多适合你的夏日装扮啊
What a great summer look for you.
索菲亚 我很高兴你能坦然接受
Oh, Sophia, I'm so happy you're taking this well
因为我以为你可能会因为我活着而生气
because I thought you might be angry at me for being alive.
我很高兴啊 我的斯坦利还活着
I'm thrilled. My Stanley's alive.
我为什么要生气?
Why should I be angry?
因为我在装死 国税局找我麻烦了
Because I faked my death. I'm in trouble with the I. R. S.
你假死?你知道我经历了什么吗?
You faked your death? You know what I've been going through?
听着 我必须这么做
Look, I had to do this.
国税局发现我在做一些有创意的记账
The I. R. S. caught wind of some creative bookkeeping I was doing.
我就该进监狱了 我不能让这种事发生
I would've gone to prison. I‐‐ I couldn't let that happen.
你能想象我被关在肮脏狭窄的房♥间里吗
Can you imagine me confined to some filthy, cramped room
和100个男人共度余生?
spending my life with 100 other men?
那你现在打算怎么办?
So what are you gonna you do now?
我受雇在一艘不定期货船上当服务员
I hired on as a steward on a tramp steamer.
斯坦 你怎么能这样对你的孩子?
Stan, how could you do this to your kids?
我打电♥话♥给凯特和迈克尔告诉了他们
I called Kate and Michael and I told them.
他们知道发生了什么 我不是无情的 索菲亚
They know what's going on. I'm not heartless, Sophia.
桃乐茜呢?你告诉桃乐茜了吗?
What about Dorothy? Have you told Dorothy?
索菲亚 她做了我38年的妻子
Sophia, she was my wife for 38 years.
你真以为我能在她哀悼我去世的时候保持沉默吗?
Do you actually think that I could keep silent
while she mourned my passing?
她会告发你的
She would have turned you in.
她巴不得呢
In a heartbeat!
我当然没有告诉她
Of course I didn't tell her.
再过一个月 等事情安定下来 我要你告诉她
In another month, when things settle down, I want you to tell her,
但我不能不告诉你真♥相♥就离开这个国家
but I couldn't leave the country without telling you the truth.
你对我来说很重要 索菲亚 你一直都很重要
You mean a lot to me, Sophia. You always have.
你逃不掉的 他们会抓住你的
You're not gonna get away with this, they're gonna catch you.
不 不会的 每件事我都计划得很周密
No, they won't. I've planned everything down to the last detail.
我在哪里可以和你取得联♥系♥?
Where can I get in touch with you?
我希望我能告诉你 但你知道的越少越好
I wish I could tell you, but the less you know, the better.
嗯 我要去马德里了
Well, I'm off to Madrid.
或者罗马 巴黎 开罗 但可能不是马德里
Or Rome or Paris or Cairo, But probably not Madrid. Not‐‐not.
我们再看一遍清单
Let's go over this uh, checklist again
确保我们为单身派对准备好一切
to make sure we get everything ready for the bachelor party.
好吧 食物好了 啤酒好了 雪茄好了
Okay. Food check, beer check, cigars check,
娱乐 我知道 没有支票 只有现金
entertainment. I know, no check, just cash.
好了 斑比 克里斯和他的朋友们马上就到了
Okay, Bambi, uh, Chris and his friends should be here any minute.
所以你还是去厨房♥准备一下吧
So why don't you go ahead and go in the kitchen and get ready.
- 好 - 好的
‐Okay. ‐Okay.
我喜欢这份工作 - 哦 是的
‐I love this job. ‐Oh, yeah.
女士们 有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Hi, can I help you ladies?
希望如此 可爱的脸蛋
I hope so, sweet cheeks.
我们是来参加我朋友克里斯的单身派对的
We're here for my friend Chris' bachelorette party.
你是克里斯
You're Chris.
单身派对
Bachelor‐ette party?
是的 我和一个叫萝丝的人通过电♥话♥安排的
Yeah, I arranged it on the phone with someone named Rose.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
是的 但我们认为她神经有问题
Yes, but we think it's neurological.
嗯…
Um...
女士们 你们先去找个舒服的地方吧
Why don't you ladies go ahead and get comfortable.
然后 我们去拿飞行棋
And, we're gonna go uh, get the Parcheesi board
还有把冰箱里的潘趣酒拿出来
and uh, get the punch out of the fridge.
跟你说 这是她作为自♥由♥女人的最后一晚
Tell you what, this is her last night as a free woman,
所以你为什么不打开吉姆·比姆威士忌
so why don't you just pop open the Jim Beam,
打开滚石乐队的音乐
crank up The Rolling Stones,
把裤子脱了呢 黄油包
and drop your pants, butter buns.
我们花钱请了脱衣舞者
We paid for a stripper,
我们想看他们摇屁♥股♥
and we wanna see someone shake their booty.
我们就在那儿
We're just gonna be over there.
我们该怎么办 伙计?这些女人是禽兽!
What are we gonna to do, man? These women are animals!
不 她们不是禽兽 楚伊
No, they‐‐ they're not animals, Chuy.
-她们只是一些出来玩的女孩 - 哦!
‐They're just some girls out having some fun. ‐Oh!
猛♥男♥!肌肉!肌肉!哦!
Beefcake! Beefcake! Beefcake! Ohh!
我非常害怕
I'm so very scared.
-我才不出去呢! -我也不去那里!
‐I'm not going out there! ‐I'm not going out there, either!
总得有人钻进蛋糕里去
Somebody's got to get in the cake.
猜拳
Odds.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
- 啊! - 该死!再来 3局2胜 伙计
‐Ahh! ‐Damn! Come on, come on, 2 out of 3, man.
进蛋糕里去 黄油包
Get in the cake, butter buns.
我感觉不太好
I don't feel right about this.
嘿 伙计!
Hey, man!
开个玩笑
Kidding.
哇!你看看来参加斯坦葬礼的人真多啊
Wow! Would you look at the size of this
crowd that showed up for Stan's funeral.
给他们想要的 他们总会出现的
Hey, give the people what they want, they always show up.
索菲亚 说死人的坏话是不好的
Sophia, it's not nice to speak ill of the dead.
相信我 我没说
Believe me, I'm not.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. So nice to see you.
萝丝 你发现了吗
Well, Rose, what do you know about that?
一个秃顶的男人见到我很高兴
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表