剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
I love you, Ma.
桃乐茜 我们只是不希望你就这样离开
Dorothy, we just don't want you to leave like this.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait.
妈妈和我一直在谈
Ma and I have been talking,
我们都同意她留在这里比较好
and we both agree it's better if she stays here.
你是认真的吗?我们不想失去你们的友谊
You really mean that? We don't want to lose your friendship.
不 不 不 我是说真的
No, no, no I really mean it.
我真没想到你们有能力经营这家酒店
I really didn't think you'd be able to run this hotel.
我以为你 布兰琪 会失去兴趣
I thought that you, Blanche, would lose interest,
而你 萝丝 会嫁给迈尔斯 然后
and you, Rose, would marry Miles, and then
妈妈就会回家 但是……
Ma would come home, but...
我忘了你们是多么特别的人
I forgot what special people you are,
我很抱歉对你们没有足够的信心
and I apologize for not having enough faith in you and,
我只想让你们知道 我为你们感到非常非常骄傲
I just want you to know I'm very, very proud of all of you.
你不知道听到你这么说对我意味着什么
You don't know what it means to me to hear you say that.
哦 我也是我也是
Oh, me, too. me, too.
听着 萝丝和我
Listen, Rose and I
我们有个小礼物要送给你
well, we have this little present for you.
我们做的
We made it.
一生的金厦酒店通行证
A life‐time pass to The Golden Palace.
读一读后面
Read the back.
这张卡片可以让桃乐茜·兹博纳克·霍林沃斯
"This card entitles Dorothy Zbornak Hollingsworth
住进金厦酒店的任何房♥间
to stay in any room in The Golden Palace
吃芝士蛋糕
and eat cheesecake,
讲黄段子
tell dirty jokes,
至少有两个朋友
and have at least two friends
会听她哭泣、抱怨和欢笑
who will listen to her cry, complain, and laugh,
在她的余生中”
for the rest of her life."
谢谢你们!
Thank you.
我也给你带了点东西
I got you something, too.
呃 这……这个糖果盘
Uh, this... This candy dish.
还刻了字
It's engraved.
“给妈妈 爱你的桃乐茜”
"To Ma, love Dorothy."
该死的!
Damn!
布兰琪 布兰琪 这里需要人手
Blanche, Blanche, we're getting backed up over here.
哦 我马上就来
Oh, I'll be right there.
你常回来看看我们 听到了吗?
You come back and see us, you hear?
哦 花到了 我得处理这些事
Oh, the flowers are here. I have to take care of those.
索菲亚 快点 我们得看看菜单
Sophia, come on we've got to go over the menu.
他们会把我累死的
They're going to work me to death you know.
-妈? -只是对你有点内疚
‐Ma? ‐Just a little guilt for the road.
再见 闺女
Goodbye, Pussycat.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Ma.
金厦酒店
Golden Palace.
德弗罗 我预约了热油按♥摩♥
Devereaux, I have an appointment for a hot oil massage
你好 萝丝·尼伦德 我是来看马戏团的
Hi, Rose Nylund, I'm here for the circus.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表