剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
或者是布朗的威廉姆斯和布朗
or Brown of Williams and Brown or
布朗的布朗和布朗 或者只是威廉姆斯
Brown of Brown and Brown or maybe just Williams.
你错了 我叫山姆·纽曼
You're‐‐ you're wrong, My name is Sam Newman.
他是乔治·伯恩斯 他有什么好羞愧的?
He's George Burns, what is he ashamed of?
萝丝 索菲亚让我帮你振作起来
Rose, Sophia told me to cheer you up.
所以我会的
So I will.
这是一支雪茄
Here's a cigar.
哦 我不抽烟
Oh, I don't smoke.
好吧 没人笑
Okay, that didn't get a laugh.
嗯…我给你讲个笑话
Um... I'll tell you a joke.
嗯…你听过这个吗?
Um... Have you heard this one?
我没听过
I don't think so.
我还没说呢
I haven't told it yet.
噢!
Ooh!
老师在学校问一个孩子:
Teacher said to a kid in school,
“你♥爸♥爸是做什么的?”他说:“我爸爸是医生”
"What does your father do?" He says, "My father's a doctor."
他问另一个孩子:
He said to the other kid,
“你♥爸♥爸是做什么的?”他说:“我父亲是个律师”
"What does your father do?" He says, "My father's a lawyer."
他对第三个孩子说:
He said to a third kid,
“你♥爸♥爸是做什么的?”他说:“我父亲死了”
"What does your father do?" He says, "My father's dead."
他说"他死前做了什么"
He says, "What did he do before he died?"
他说 他说 '哦!'”
He says, "He went, ooh!"
“这是支雪茄”
"Here's a cigar."
好的 伯恩斯先生 准备好了就来
All right, Mr. Burns, whenever you're ready.
准备?我已经准备了97年
Ready? I've been ready for 97 years.
准备!我们一起去吧
Ready! Let's take a walk.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢!谢谢!谢谢!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢!非常感谢 现在是我的最后一首歌♥
Thank you. Thank you very much. and now for my last song,
我要唱这首歌♥让萝丝开心
I'm gonna sing this song that's gonna make Rose happy.
莫蒂 用山姆·纽曼的调
Morty, in Sam Newman's key.
♬我喜欢叫你玫瑰 亲爱的
♪ I love to call you Rose, dear ♪
♬但玫瑰终会凋谢
♪ But roses fade away ♪
♬冬日来临 玫瑰凋零
♪ Roses die when Wintertime appears ♪
♬我喜欢叫你雏菊♬
♪ And I love to Call you daisy ♪
♬但雏菊总是告诉你
♪ But daisies always tell ♪
♬爱人喜欢在你耳边轻声细语♬
♪ What sweethearts like To whisper in your ear ♪
♬我想叫你蜂蜜
♪ I'd love To call you honey ♪
♬但蜂蜜不见了
♪ But honey runs away ♪
♬我更喜欢像藤蔓这样的名字
♪ I much prefer a name Like clinging vine ♪
♬如果我叫你毛茛
♪ And if I called you Buttercup ♪
♬蒲公英会把你吃掉的
♪ The dandelions Would eat you up ♪
♬所以我会买♥♥一个戒指
♪ So I'll buy a ring ♪
♬并改变你的名字♬
♪ And change your name ♪
♬并改变你的名字♬
♪ And change your name ♪
♬买♥♥一枚戒指
♪ And buy a ring ♪
♬哦 我会改变它 我会买♥♥下它
♪ Oh, I'll change it, And I'll buy it ♪
♬我会买♥♥下它 我会改变它
♪ And I'll buy it And I'll change it ♪
♬我会买♥♥一枚戒指 把你的名字改成我的
♪ I'll buy a ring and Change your name to mine ♪
♬砰砰砰
♪ Pom pom
你喜欢吗 萝丝?
Did you like that, Rosie?
哦 当然了 山姆
Oh, I sure did, Sam.
我的名字不是山姆
My name isn't Sam.
我是布朗和威廉姆斯的威廉姆斯
It's Williams of Brown and Williams.
哦!
Oh!
乔治·伯恩斯!乔治·伯恩斯
George Burns! George Burns. All right!
乔治·伯恩斯先生 现在……
Mr. George Burns. And now...
一起领略科尼·卡斯蒂略先生的喜剧风格
The comedy stylings of Mr. Corney Castillos.
对不起
'Scuse me.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表