剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
金厦酒店 第四集
天啊 生意真烂
Boy, business stinks.
一天只有三张桌子
Just three tables all day,
我只赚了7美元小费
and I've only made seven dollars in tips.
我需要赚钱
I need to make some money.
也许我应该穿短一点的裙子
Maybe I should wear a shorter skirt.
也许你应该威胁人家
Maybe you should just threaten to.
索菲亚 你现在需要钱做什么蠢事?
What silly little thing do you need money for now, Sophia?
牙齿
Teeth.
对不起
Sorry.
但你的牙齿看起来挺好的
Hey, but those teeth look just fine.
它们是债权人
They're loaners.
你的牙齿怎么了?
So what happened to your teeth?
你可能不知道
You may not know this,
很多外国啤酒都不是能拧开的瓶盖
but a lot of foreign beers don't have twist‐off tops.
楚伊 你这儿有旧罐子吗?
Hey, Chuy, you got any old cans lying around?
有 回收箱里有一些 干什么?
Uh, yeah, there's some in the recycling bin. Why?
我得在周五之前筹到50块
Well, I have to raise 50 bucks by Friday.
这周末我们班要去水上世界
My class is going to Water World this weekend,
门票25美元
and it costs $25 to get in.
- 哦‐那你为什么需要50美元?
‐Oh. ‐Well then, why do you need $50?
-因为 - 因为什么?
‐Because. ‐Because why?
因为!
Because!
哇 某人有女朋友了
Whoo, someone's Got a girlfriend.
嘿 别说了 好吗?
Hey, cut it out, okay?
她只是个女孩朋友
She's a friend who happens to be a girl.
噢 某人有女朋友了
Ooh, someone's Got a girlfriend.
嘿 别闹了 伙计们
Hey, stop it, you guys.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on in here?
没事 奥利弗决定筹集一些资金
Nothing. Oliver's decided to raise some money
为了一项非常有价值的事业
for a very worthy cause,
他的新女友
his new girlfriend.
好吧好吧好吧
All right. All right. All right.
孩子 是不是大家都在取笑你
Hey, is everybody busting your chops about this, kid,
-发出“呜-呜”的声音? -是的
‐making that "woo‐woo" sound? ‐Yeah.
嗯很好 你不会介意我这么做的
Well, good. You won't mind when I do it.
呜 呜!
Woo‐woo!
嘿 别吵了 伙计们!
Hey, cut it out, you guys!
这事我们以后再谈 好吗?男人对男人
Oh, we'll talk about this later all right? Man to man.
-好吧 回头见 -好吧
‐All right, well, later. ‐All right.
索菲亚 你能帮我找罐头吗?
Sophia, you wanna help me look for cans?
当然 我没有更好的生活目标
Sure, I got nothing better to live for.
你没必要挖苦我
You don't have to be sarcastic.
我也没想挖苦你
I wasn't trying to be.
哦天哪 我没想挖苦人
Oh, God. I wasn't trying to be.
我好沮丧 我该怎么活下去?
I'm so depressed, how am I supposed to go on?
我和你分这笔钱
I'll split the money with you.
太好了
All better.
楚伊 快给我五块钱
Chuy, I need five dollars quick.
-好 好吧 给你 -哦 谢谢
‐Well, okay. Here. ‐Oh, thanks.
有什么问题吗?
Uh, what's the problem?
你还记得我招待的那个女人吗?
You know that women I was serving lunch to?
她没有钱付账
She doesn't have any money to pay her check.
萝丝…
Rose...
我告诉过你 你不能帮每一个赖账的人
Now, I told you, you can't go helping
every deadbeat who comes in here.
她不是赖账的人
She's not a deadbeat.
她叫薇薇安 人很好
Her name is Vivian, and she's very sweet.
她只是碰巧把钱包放错地方了 仅此而已
She just happened to misplace her wallet, that's all.
无论如何 你不需要钱 这是我们的餐厅
In any event, you don't need money. This is our restaurant.
如果你想免了账单 你只要签字就行了
If you want to pick up somebody's check, you just sign for it.
我知道!
I know that!
我又不笨
I'm not stupid.
这是我的小费
This is my tip.
哦 罗兰
Oh, Roland,
我在这里 你知道
um, I'm here, you know,
如果你需要我帮你跟奥利弗谈约会的话
if you need any help talking to Oliver about dating.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我想是时候了
I guess it's about time
我和他聊聊…
I had that little talk with him about...
你知道的
You know.
性
Sex.
哦 你可以说出来 又不恶心
Oh, you can say it. It's not a dirty word.
大胆说出来吧
Go ahead and say it.
性
Sex.
好吧 楚伊说的时候 就很恶心
Okay. When Chuy says it, it's a dirty word.
但是 我们必须面对现实
But still, we have to face the fact
奥利弗长大了 他需要知道真♥相♥
that Oliver's growing up, and he needs the truth.
我知道 我只是没想到这事发生得这么快
I know. I just hadn't anticipated this happening so soon.
我是说 就在昨天 我还在他房♥间看到他
I mean, just yesterday, I saw him in his room,
用萝丝的橡皮泥捏动物呢
making animals with Rose's Play‐Doh fun factory.
现在 我要告诉他…
And now, I got to tell him about...
性
Sex.
伙计 你能不能别这么说?
Man, will you stop saying that?
听着 我得好好谈谈这事
Look, I gotta have this big talk about it.
我只是希望我知道该怎么跟他说
I just wish I knew what to tell him.
我妈妈告诉我 性是女人的责任
My mama told me that sex was a woman's duty.
这是她用的词
That was the word she used.
“责任”
"Duty."
我想从那以后我就一直是个骄傲的小士兵
And I guess I've been a proud little soldier ever since.
士兵?你是四星上将
Soldier? You're a four‐star General.
我向你致敬
I salute you.
金厦酒店
Golden Palace.
不 先生我们不供应中国菜
No, sir. We don't serve Chinese food.
这里是金厦酒店
This is the Golden Palace Hotel,
你要去金宫饭店
You want the Golden Palace Restaurant.
嗯嗯
Mm‐hmm.
又是找那家新开的中餐馆的吗?
Another call for that new Chinese restaurant?
很高兴生意对某人有好处
Glad business is good for somebody.
一天七块钱的小费
Seven bucks in tips all day,
然后我们还得付老太太的账单
and then we get stiffed on the old lady's bill.
“我把钱包落在家里了”拜托!
"Left my purse at home." Please!
我70多岁的时候用过这句话
I used that line when I was in my '70s.
不管这个薇薇安是谁 萝丝看起来确实很喜欢她
Well, whoever this Vivian is, Rose sure does seem to like her.
也许是因为她愿意倾听
Probably because she's been willing to listen
她讲了一个小时的圣奥拉夫故事
to St. Olaf stories for about an hour.
金厦酒店
Golden Palace.
不 我们不供应中国菜
No, we don't serve any Chinese food.
这里是金厦酒店
This is the Golden Palace Hotel.
你经常接到中国餐馆的电♥话♥吗?
You get a lot of those Chinese restaurant calls?
是啊 一天至少20个
Yeah, at least 20 a day.
真的吗?
Really?
一天二十个
Twenty a day.
来钱了
Ka‐ching!
就这样
So there we were,
只有我和英格·约翰逊在台上
just me and Inger Johansson on stage.
作为圣奥拉夫市市长
As the Mayor of St. Olaf,
冈瑟……
Gunther...
拿起扩音器
picked up the megaphone
并宣布
and announced
“今年的豪达奶酪小姐是……
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表